Things are starting to crack open. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things are starting to crack open.

1. Things are starting to crack open.

I have always wanted: death sentences carried out by allowing just one appeal within 30 days and then have a big day selling hotdogs and beer. Itís not cruel punishment. Will there be innocents caught in that maybe at .00000009% level. In war ( and this is war) there will always be collateral damage. They didnít worry about that at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Why the pussyís today, have swallowed all the cool aid that Chamberlain made for them.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagamore View Post
    I have always wanted: death sentences carried out by allowing just one appeal within 30 days and then have a big day selling hotdogs and beer. It’s not cruel punishment. Will there be innocents caught in that maybe at .00000009% level. In war ( and this is war) there will always be collateral damage. They didn’t worry about that at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Why the *****’s today, have swallowed all the cool aid that Chamberlain made for them.
    You really should do some reading before you spew.

I have no idea what this has to do with the topic of the thread, but pointing out demonstrably ill-informed posts in any thread seems appropriate to me, so here it is....

I am not anti-death penalty, but in this day and age of DNA testing that can tell if a defendant even simply touched something in close proximity to a victim, there is no reason for there to be any convictions of innocents, even if the false conviction rate really was that ridiculous number you pulled right out of your backside.

It's no wonder you think Trump is the greatest prez-dog ever. He cares about the Constitution just as much as you do. That is to say, not at all. Due process is a constitutional precept, and due process regarding death penalty cases is as well-defined as any other category of criminal penalty. If you said that the death penalty due process rights of citizens were in dire need of reform, I would agree wholeheartedly with you, because "justice" imposed as the death penalty upon even one innocent in the entire history of this country, completely invalidates the penalty as being justice at all. The reason your sycophancy to Trump is relevant here is because his administering DACA since Day One of his presidency is every bit the level of betrayal to the Constitution as your call for no due-process death penalty imposition is. As your intellectual doppelganger, Forrest Gump would say, "You and Trump goes together like peas and carrots."

Pffft.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations to Congress
    Read More: Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations to Congress | TheHill
    My Thoughts: Another chink in Hillary’s armor, doesn’t look good for her.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

5. I tell you Blues what it has to do with it!!!! The same thing when I think we have started a good conversation and it immediately turns to religion!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagamore View Post
    I tell you Blues what it has to do with it!!!! The same thing when I think we have started a good conversation and it immediately turns to religion!!!
    Wha the???? So what does religion have to do with anything said in this thread? Even if you could answer that question with any semblance of logic, are you suggesting that just because you're an atheist or anti-religion-speech, that you should get away with pulling ridiculously inaccurate numbers about innocents who are caught up in the Unjustice System straight out of your Trump-sycophant backside?

As your intellectual doppelganger, Forrest Gump would say, "You and Trump goes together like peas and carrots."
    Boy, I've made some prescient predictions and/or observations before, but that one right there is at the top of the list.

Does anyone who's been here for awhile remember who used to over-use exclamation points so prolifically? I'm betting he's back.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Still think the US intelligence officials weren’t out to get President Trump?
    It was just reported by the NY Times that in 2016 the US intelligence officials paid a Russian person $100,000 of our tax dollars for incriminating photos on Trump and they were going to pay that person a total of $1.5 million for the pictures, but they didn’t feel comfortable with that person and cut off all of their contact with him, but lost the $100,000 in the process.
    Now the question is, why in the hell would the US intelligence officials want these photos, unless they wanted to use them to damage President Trump, sure sounds like what was talked about at the higher levels of the FBI when0 they wanted an insurance items to counter Trump.
    More and more as were learning about all of the ramifications concerning all of this ginned up Russian Trump collusion, were seeing that as we get to the bottom of this, almost all of the various roads are leading back to Hillary in one way or another, and after the DOJ’s IG report comes out next month, the opening of pan dories box will be a minor item in comparison.

8. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Still think the US intelligence officials werenít out to get President Trump?
    It was just reported by the NY Times that in 2016 the US intelligence officials paid a Russian person $100,000 of our tax dollars for incriminating photos on Trump and they were going to pay that person a total of $1.5 million for the pictures, but they didnít feel comfortable with that person and cut off all of their contact with him, but lost the $100,000 in the process.
    Now the question is, why in the hell would the US intelligence officials want these photos, unless they wanted to use them to damage President Trump, sure sounds like what was talked about at the higher levels of the FBI when0 they wanted an insurance items to counter Trump.
    More and more as were learning about all of the ramifications concerning all of this ginned up Russian Trump collusion, were seeing that as we get to the bottom of this, almost all of the various roads are leading back to Hillary in one way or another, and after the DOJís IG report comes out next month, the opening of pan dories box will be a minor item in comparison.
    In all fairness, if there are compromising photos of any US President then the intelligence agencies would be very interested due to blackmail concerns. Their motives might not be clear but I can assure you that they're going to pull that string hard and unravel it as much as they can.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    In all fairness, if there are compromising photos of any US President then the intelligence agencies would be very interested due to blackmail concerns. Their motives might not be clear but I can assure you that they're going to pull that string hard and unravel it as much as they can.

I agree, but at that time Trump wasn't president, he was just trying to be and all of the high level people in the FBI, DOJ and the Intelligence community, were doing their level best to stop Trump and clear the path for Hillary to become president. If there was anything there, they are the one's who would be blackmailing Trump to stop him.

10. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I agree, but at that time Trump wasn't president, he was just trying to be and all of the high level people in the FBI, DOJ and the Intelligence community, were doing their level best to stop Trump and clear the path for Hillary to become president. If there was anything there, they are the one's who would be blackmailing Trump to stop him.
    They are also working to protect candidates. As soon as someone gets Secret Service protection then you get levels of protection that aren't identified by just a suit with sunglasses stationed behind the candidate. Like I said, in all fairness and absent of known motive, they don't let candidates get attacked physically, digitally, or otherwise by suspected interlopers if they can stop it.

With all of the recent items coming out in the E-mails from the top level people of the FBI & DOJ plotting against Trump and doing everything they could do to assist Hillary, I find it suspicious that the deep state US intelligence officials are on the up and up concerning this whole thing. Think about this, Obama had 8 years to install his hand picked people throughout the intelligence agencies and everyday were hearing more and more about them being exposed and just think there are still over 50,000 E-mails from Strzok and his girl friend still haven't been produced for viewing.
    I heard that the DOJ IG report is going to be released next month and since there hasn't been any leaking from there, I'm sure that a lot of unknown items will be all over the news.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast