Things are starting to crack open. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things are starting to crack open.

1. I heard that the DOJ IG report is going to be released next month and since there hasn't been any leaking from there, I'm sure that a lot of unknown items will be all over the news

Only hear stuff from MSN if it goes against Trump

That about sums it all up in one post.
    Things are starting to crack open.-143y.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    That about sums it all up in one post.
    Things are starting to crack open.-143y.jpg
    Things are starting to crack open.-rigged.jpg
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

S&W29, I an see that your not disputing my post #22, smart move, kind of hard to deny the fact's isn't it.

S&W29, I an see that your not disputing my post #22, smart move, kind of hard to deny the fact's isn't it.
    Based on your sources there's no point. Where can I mail your momthly supply of aluminum foil?

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Based on your sources there's no point. Where can I mail your momthly supply of aluminum foil?

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    OK big boy, dispute the items in my post if you can, the items in the post have been confirmed, if you would watch the news and use some brain power for a change.
    Things are starting to crack open.-143z.jpg

Kim Daskam is your source..... that's rich

“Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Kim Daskam is your source..... that's rich

I noticed that you didn't reply to my question to dispute the items in my post, but tried to spin like always to another BS area. Just tell us where the items in my post #22 are wrong. Put up or shut up.

OK big boy, dispute the items in my post if you can, the items in the post have been confirmed, if you would watch the news and use some brain power for a change.
    Things are starting to crack open.-143z.jpg
    As I said, you're just not worth the time.

I noticed that you didn't reply to my question to dispute the items in my post, but tried to spin like always to another BS area. Just tell us where the items in my post #22 are wrong. Put up or shut up.
    Doh! your source.

If they are true, how about reliable sources other than a blond bimbo that goes shooting in a low cut top, making a nice hot brass catcher.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast