Dear Leader wants a big militiary parade. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Leader wants a big militiary parade.

1. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    So enlighten us with what is fake about this. Do you deny that Trump wants a parade? You shot your mouth off, so offer proof to support your ignorance.
    So he may want one, and even so if it's to show off hardware like the Norks that's one thing. But if it's to honor the military that's another. I bet you guys wouldn't have an issue with it if it was Odumbass. But that doesn't excuse the left shooting their mouths off in ignorance for the last 2 1/2 years. And I don't trust anything that comes from the leftist media for that exact reason. You guys have blown so much fake news out of your ass' the past 2 1/2 years that it's hard to trust anything that comes out of your flappers. So seriously you can play the ignorant card when you stop being ignorant yourselves.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sigmanx View Post
    So he may want one, and even so if it's to show off hardware like the Norks that's one thing. But if it's to honor the military that's another. I bet you guys wouldn't have an issue with it if it was Odumbass. But that doesn't excuse the left shooting their mouths off in ignorance for the last 2 1/2 years. And I don't trust anything that comes from the leftist media for that exact reason. You guys have blown so much fake news out of your ass' the past 2 1/2 years that it's hard to trust anything that comes out of your flappers. So seriously you can play the ignorant card when you stop being ignorant yourselves.

Ooooooo did he invite Kim to show him we have bigger toys also. Perhaps he could give him a tour to see his bigger button in the oval office.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Ooooooo did he invite Kim to show him we have bigger toys also. Perhaps he could give him a tour to see his bigger button in the oval office.
    This post really makes no sense, sorry bud.

Quote Originally Posted by sigmanx View Post
    This post really makes no sense, sorry bud.

I don't have the crayons or time to bother to explain it for you.....
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    No you would need a logical thought process first, instead of random incoherent rambling.

7. So let me know when you have one and then we'll talk.

8. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I have no opinion on a parade. If it happens wonderful and if not, then it doesn't. They should make Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, and the rest of the fleecers pay for it.

You should be able to use virtual crayons to fix the OP header where you spelled military wrong. Weren't you in the military at one point XD?

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Oh no's a tpyo... Really, you're going that petty?

covferer

10. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

covferer
    You want to be.

11. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

covferer
    I'm going under the assumption that you can take a jab here and there. Don't prove me wrongDear Leader wants a big militiary parade.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast