Dear Leader wants a big militiary parade. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dear Leader wants a big militiary parade.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Why should we give cadet bone spur a parade? I believe he wants it because he saw the french do it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Did you ever stop to think that other countries have these parades because they have national pride? Since you have professed to be a Communist, I would think you would like to have one like the Communist do.

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    I'm going under the assumption that you can take a jab here and there. Don't prove me wrongDear Leader wants a big militiary parade.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app
    And FYI, posts can be edited, titles cannot... at least by us commoners.
    ďReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.Ē ― Steven Weinberg

He’s a wannabe dictator. They all want parades and other forms of praise.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

5. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Heís a wannabe dictator. They all want parades other forms of praise.
    Agreed. But if he wants to spend tens of millions of dollars to satisfy his narcissistic needs, let him, not the taxpayers pay for it. He is always bragging about being a billionaire, and he can pay it with the tax cut he just gave himself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Dead on Sig🤠

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

7. You know Riv? After 8 years of Obama you have the spineless! That is obvious I just the think Iíll go throw up. When are you going to quit pouting!!!!! The murderin, lying, Bernie Madoff ***** DIDNT WIN!!!!! Now crawl back under that rock you slithered out from under!

Dictators love parades that glorify their power. They love to show who has the largest missle. Hmmm . . . Phallic symbol?
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sagamore View Post
    You know Riv? After 8 years of Obama you have the spineless! That is obvious I just the think Iíll go throw up. When are you going to quit pouting!!!!! The murderin, lying, Bernie Madoff ***** DIDNT WIN!!!!! Now crawl back under that rock you slithered out from under!

Gee, I donít know where to start. First of all, Bernie Madoff didnít win, he didnít even run. Although he would have made a better president than Trump, he couldnít run. Heís sitting in federal prison for the rest of his miserable life because he stole the money given to him by investors.

Secondly, maybe you should throw up. It might make you feel better.

When I reply to comments made to my posts, no matter how ridiculous they may be, I always make a point to address the issue being discussed. When a person replies with insults, incorrect facts, or resorts to name calling, it only makes them look foolish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123