Dear Leader wants a big militiary parade.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Leader wants a big militiary parade.

Dear Leader wants a big militiary parade.

Dear Leader wants a big militiary parade.-d4fd859c9b6ef30aaa64311a40d92424.jpg

No, not that one........

This one......

Dear Leader wants a big militiary parade.-440px-official_portrait_of_president_donald_trump.jpg

Wonder if attendance is going to be mandatory here also.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.c30cf471f2f2
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. Do you understand why he wants it? Your brain level must be the size of a piss ant’s!!!!!!!!! You sure can’t fix stupid!

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Sagamore View Post
    Do you understand why he wants it? Your brain level must be the size of a piss ant’s!!!!!!!!! You sure can’t fix stupid!

Why should we give cadet bone spur a parade? I believe he wants it because he saw the french do it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

5. Ya, more BS fake news from the far left Washington Compost.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sigmanx View Post
    Ya, more BS fake news from the far left Washington Compost.

Except Faux Noise is confirming it. So can you please stop whining about fake news just because you don't like what someone else reports. If you want to prove it's fake news, then PROVE it's fake news....otherwise you're just trumplethinskin.

Mattis on Trump's Proposed Military Parade: We're 'Putting Together Options' for White House Review | Fox News Insider
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

7. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Except Faux Noise is confirming it. So can you please stop whining about fake news just because you don't like what someone else reports. If you want to prove it's fake news, then PROVE it's fake news....otherwise you're just trumplethinskin.

Mattis on Trump's Proposed Military Parade: We're 'Putting Together Options' for White House Review | Fox News Insider
    And you're a LIBTARD. See we can play the name game too.

And you're a LIBTARD. See we can play the name game too.

I was commenting on the post and the fact that all you had was a cry of fake news....now you're just trying to hurt my feelings....as if I had any. Sorry sigman...you're showing yourself to be just as sad and unimaginative as bikenut....you have no real response so you just whine like your dear leader, cadet bone spurs. Ya almost had it, gonna have to do better than that.

Dear Leader wants a big militiary parade.-u.jpg

9. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    I was commenting on the post and the fact that all you had was a cry of fake news....now you're just trying to hurt my feelings....as if I had any. Sorry sigman...you're showing yourself to be just as sad and unimaginative as bikenut....you have no real response so you just whine like your dear leader, cadet bone spurs. Ya almost had it, gonna have to do better than that.

Dear Leader wants a big militiary parade.-u.jpg
    And you wanted to play the name game so I figured I would play too. But hey, who's keeping track right?

Ya, more BS fake news from the far left Washington Compost.

So enlighten us with what is fake about this. Do you deny that Trump wants a parade? You shot your mouth off, so offer proof to support your ignorance.

Please enlighten us, show us the errors of our ways........ I'm waiting in eager anticipation .......
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagamore View Post
    Do you understand why he wants it? Your brain level must be the size of a piss ant’s!!!!!!!!! You sure can’t fix stupid!

Yes, I understand why, he is a narcissistic wanna be mini-dictator. And your school yard name calling is quite telling about your brain level.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast