GOP lawmaker: FBI should drop Russia probe because we never investigated Obama’s birt - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOP lawmaker: FBI should drop Russia probe because we never investigated Obama’s birt

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    I actually chuckle when I hear liberals thinking that if your dreams were to ever come true that you'd be getting Mikey Pence🤣. It's like when your dog actually catches the truck they've been chasing.

Your dreams are dead in either event. Improbable to put it mildly but be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. The devil you know and all that.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app
    Honestly, any democrat who has thought it through shouldn't want an impeachment until after the midterms. Honestly I'm of the opinion Pence has plenty to answer for based on his allowing Mike Flynn on the staff....not to mention Rob Porter. Its simply the fact that Trump is a social media and news cycle Hoover sucking all of the O2 out of the room that Pence's complicity has not gotten much scrutiny.

Oh, and the boys in this forum will love the fact that Pelosi will be 3rd in line for the presidency if Dems flip the house...which is looking increasingly likely. I base that opinion on multiple special elections in multiple states...many of which Rs should have won easily. At the very least you have to give the Dems even odds of accomplishing that much in the midterms based on those results and historic midterm elections norms.

Bottom line is that saying there is nothing to the Mueller investigation at this point is simply delusional.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

3. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Honestly, any democrat who has thought it through shouldn't want an impeachment until after the midterms. Honestly I'm of the opinion Pence has plenty to answer for based on his allowing Mike Flynn on the staff....not to mention Rob Porter. Its simply the fact that Trump is a social media and news cycle Hoover sucking all of the O2 out of the room that Pence's complicity has not gotten much scrutiny.

Oh, and the boys in this forum will love the fact that Pelosi will be 3rd in line for the presidency if Dems flip the house...which is looking increasingly likely. I base that opinion on multiple special elections in multiple states...many of which Rs should have won easily. At the very least you have to give the Dems even odds of accomplishing that much in the midterms based on those results and historic midterm elections norms.

Bottom line is that saying there is nothing to the Mueller investigation at this point is simply delusional.

The only opinion I have on the Russian collusion investigation is that you either have evidence or you don't. Taking down these lower level Louie's who were dirty for years before they ever met Trump is just dusting the furniture. Either fall across the goal line or give up the ghost. Give us the birth not the pregnancy.

I can't forecast the future because the 2018 polls are as reliable as the 2016 ones. I'm not a straight stick either party so I'll be listening and watching. I don't believe either Virginia or Alabama remotely represents the midterms at all in broad terms. A lot of what will drive voters is either done now for some voters or will be done in the next 8 months. If the economy is good it's anyone's guess but Independents will drive the decisions in many races.

The idea of Pelosi being third in line doesn't worry me and Ryan is as bad a choice as her if it ever came to that. They're both horrible for many of the same exact reasons.

The Trump Presidency is now in its 387th day. Here's an overview:

- Wife-beater Resignations: 2
    - Wall Height: 0 inches
    - Investigations: 5+
    - Indictments/Guilty Pleas of Staff: 4
    - Total Golf trips: 92
    - Puerto Ricans still w/out power: 400k
    - Pro-pedophile rallies: 1
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    All of The People should be concerned about who/what follows Trump if Dems manage to kick him out of office, just as we all should've been worried about who/what followed Reagan, Carter, either/both of the Bushes, or the Obammunist. Just for kicks & giggles, I searched on the current order of succession, and while it generated no kicks or giggles over here, rather, disgust and contempt, here it is for your viewing umm... pleasure?
    Succession after Trump as of February 12, 2018:

1. Vice President Pence
    2. House Speaker Paul Ryan
    3. President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch
    4. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
    5. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin
    6. Defense Secretary James Mattis
    7. Attorney General Jeff Sessions
    8. Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke
    9. Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue
    10. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross
    11. Labor Secretary Alex Acosta
    12. Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price
    13. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson
    14. Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao*
    15. Energy Secretary Rick Perry
    16. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos
    17. Veteran Affairs Secretary David Shulkin
    18. Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly

*The designated order stipulates that Chao, based on her position, would be 14th in line, but she would technically not be eligible because she is not a natural born U.S. citizen.

It might be interesting to find out how many of those chuckleheads are CFR (or related) members, but it seems pointless to me to research. They're all globalists in this ostensibly anti-globalist administration and "conservative" Congress. In other words, they're all phonies, which is apropos I reckon, since XD started this thread on a phony premise, and morphing now into another phony premise that any order of succession by either Dems or Repubs. could ever result in a good and decent government benefiting all Americans is just par for the phony course around here.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

6. I think the previously mentioned (by S&W) succession with Pelosi as majority leader is pretty telling and wildly optimistic. If you're fingers are crossed hoping for whatever circumstances would lead to that scenario then you're already in the L column and hope is not a plan.

Liberals dream of wild succession outcomes, impeachment, and a number of situations that would leave this country divided far beyond what were experiencing now. How about this? How about winning an election in 2020 without these banana republic, fantasy, proxy coups? You're making Ops sound level headed.

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    I think the previously mentioned (by S&W) succession with Pelosi as majority leader is pretty telling and wildly optimistic. If you're fingers are crossed hoping for whatever circumstances would lead to that scenario then you're already in the L column and hope is not a plan.

Liberals dream of wild succession outcomes, impeachment, and a number of situations that would leave this country divided far beyond what were experiencing now. How about this? How about winning an election in 2020 without these banana republic, fantasy, proxy coups? You're making Ops sound level headed.

We'll flip the house & senate first this year and go from there tex.

8. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post

You've got a good shot. Any party that would cut the knees out from under one of their primary candidates, who was wildly popular and had an actual message, wouldn't hesitate to pull out all the stops in an absolutely desperation election. I honestly don't think there's anything they would not do after burning Bernie and leaving him as an ash heap.

I sometimes wonder what might have happened had Bernie and "the candidate" been on the same ticket together, morphed Bernie's message into their platform, and had never had a loser like Tim Kaine on the ticket. Bernie would probably have been POTUS, "the candidate" as VP, and Bernie would just be living his life dodging banana peels tossed by Her️everywhere he walked and wondering why she keeps personally checking the brake lines on his limo.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post

S&W: There is always the possibility of the Democrats winning again, slim, but at least a chance. I would just suggest that you notice how the Republicans react if they lose. There will be no demonstrations in the streets, no burning of property, and no impostor ninjas. That is a primary difference that separates the adolescents from the adults.

FWIW we learned dirty tricks from the R's as well as having our own book. After the 16 election we have no more ****s to give. Pesonally I always felt Bernie had his finger on the pulse of the D electorate but was fighting an uphill battle. Proud to say I voted for him.

11. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    FWIW we learned dirty tricks from the R's as well as having our own book. After the 16 election we have no more ****s to give. Pesonally I always felt Bernie had his finger on the pulse of the D electorate but was fighting an uphill battle. Proud to say I voted for him.

Biden would have won by getting the Independent vote. I would not have voted for his third BO term but I know a few that would have. Bernie was a wild card and the Dems thought it was a coronation and not an election.

Bernie kind of had my vote on trade, his outlook on wars, campaign finance reform, and even some his discussions on big banks being broke down and healthcare reform. He's from Vermont but he is all over the map on 2A and he lost me on immigration, free education, and climate change. He might have been able to navigate the Congress better than both Trump and "the candidate". We'll never know. The Dems made sure it never happened.

As I said, if these yahoos would take out of one of their own then they'll do anything with a (R) POTUS. They gambled, cheated, threw money at the problem, lied, and now they're clawing at the ledge. They are increasingly desperate from everything I've been seeing and if they lose midterms they'll need a straitjacket.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast