GOP lawmaker: FBI should drop Russia probe because we never investigated Obama’s birt - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOP lawmaker: FBI should drop Russia probe because we never investigated Obama’s birt

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Curious about how the Trump-worshipping "conservative" voters around here feel about the fresh, shiny new budget written and passed by a Republican Congress, and signed by Trump, who said during the election, "“I am committed to … Defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions..."?

Oops. Another promise broken, and one which this observer finds impossible to give a pass to:

(CNSNews.com) - Despite promising to defund Planned Parenthood, President Donald Trump signed a budget Friday, which was passed by the Republican-led Congress, that fully funds the nation’s largest abortion provider.

In a letter to pro-lifers during the election, Trump and Vice President Mike Pence said “I am committed to … Defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions, and reallocating their funding to community health centers that provide comprehensive health care for women."

Much more at the link, which BTW, is a site that support(ed?)s Trump in the hopes that he would deliver on the many promises he made to Christians, Constitutionalists and other traditionalists. The dude is as bad as Billary or Bernie would've been anyway, so it baffles me how or why any still give a damn about the ridiculous Dem/Rep diversions and simple-minded personality conflicts from truly important issues like, for instance, the right to life that brought Republicans from minority to majority after 40+ years of nothing-status in Congress. And actually, my bafflement is directed exclusively towards the "conservative" side of the question. We've always known the black hearts of the left. I want to know how y'all can abide this Congress' and Trump's black hearts and continue to shill for him in light of this most recent betrayal of God's children?

Relax though. It's actually a rhetorical question that simply can't be answered without diving head-first into rationalizations that betray the Republican lie that right to life was ever a cause they believed in. I get it too. I bought into the lie for most of the last 45 years since Roe myself. The right's absolute hypocrisy concerning opposing baby-killing while fully funding Planned Parenthood, combined with its complete lack of action at the federal level to restore the many Second Amendment rights that have been repealed by legislative and judicial fiat over the decades, are the two overriding reasons I can no longer participate in this sham of a wholly corrupted and usurped system though. With age should come wisdom and increased intellectual vision, and that decision for me was the product of that axiom. Am I really the only one on this site for whom hypocrisy matters though?

Shill for the black hearts of government at your own peril.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

3. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Curious about how the Trump-worshipping "conservative" voters around here feel about the fresh, shiny new budget written and passed by a Republican Congress, and signed by Trump, who said during the election, "“I am committed to … Defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions..."?

Oops. Another promise broken, and one which this observer finds impossible to give a pass to:

(CNSNews.com) - Despite promising to defund Planned Parenthood, President Donald Trump signed a budget Friday, which was passed by the Republican-led Congress, that fully funds the nation’s largest abortion provider.

In a letter to pro-lifers during the election, Trump and Vice President Mike Pence said “I am committed to … Defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions, and reallocating their funding to community health centers that provide comprehensive health care for women."

Much more at the link, which BTW, is a site that support(ed?)s Trump in the hopes that he would deliver on the many promises he made to Christians, Constitutionalists and other traditionalists. The dude is as bad as Billary or Bernie would've been anyway, so it baffles me how or why any still give a damn about the ridiculous Dem/Rep diversions and simple-minded personality conflicts from truly important issues like, for instance, the right to life that brought Republicans from minority to majority after 40+ years of nothing-status in Congress. And actually, my bafflement is directed exclusively towards the "conservative" side of the question. We've always known the black hearts of the left. I want to know how y'all can abide this Congress' and Trump's black hearts and continue to shill for him in light of this most recent betrayal of God's children?

Relax though. It's actually a rhetorical question that simply can't be answered without diving head-first into rationalizations that betray the Republican lie that right to life was ever a cause they believed in. I get it too. I bought into the lie for most of the last 45 years since Roe myself. The right's absolute hypocrisy concerning opposing baby-killing while fully funding Planned Parenthood, combined with its complete lack of action at the federal level to restore the many Second Amendment rights that have been repealed by legislative and judicial fiat over the decades, are the two overriding reasons I can no longer participate in this sham of a wholly corrupted and usurped system though. With age should come wisdom and increased intellectual vision, and that decision for me was the product of that axiom. Am I really the only one on this site for whom hypocrisy matters though?

Shill for the black hearts of government at your own peril.

Blues
    There's been a lot of revelations about things I was already pretty sure were happening but it's all coming out now. I'd say in the last 6 months I've paid attention enough to just be disgusted. As far as Roe v Wade, I think there are three things that would have to happen. Another big win in the 2018 midterms for Republicans, a left leaning judge would have to retire or pass and be replaced by a constitutionalist to tilt SCOTUS, and Pence would have to be POTUS. Trump would only do that if he were to be elected for a second term if at all.

I'm still voting and likely always will. It may be peeing in the wind but I've got the right and I'll use it. Arguably, so will illegals so there you go...... The real problem is not one of party anymore really. The small things are what capture the imagination of the sheep. Both sides are Globalists, pure and simple and if they could get rid of Middle America regardless of party, color, or gender, then they surely would.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123