GOP lawmaker: FBI should drop Russia probe because we never investigated Obama’s birt
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GOP lawmaker: FBI should drop Russia probe because we never investigated Obama’s birt

GOP lawmaker: FBI should drop Russia probe because we never investigated Obama’s birt

GOP lawmaker: FBI should drop Russia probe because we never investigated Obama’s birth certificate

WOW, the desperation is beyond anything a fiction writer could make up.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/gop...h-certificate/
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    It's a plain statement of fact that the Obammunist's birth cert. was never investigated. It's still hidden from view. (Please don't pull out the assembled, rather than scanned, lousy forgery of a BC on Obama's website. You'll make it too easy to embarrass you, but I'm happy to oblige if you do.) John McCain's birth cert. went through 100 times more official scrutiny than did Obama's. How is it desperation to simply state facts, if indeed, that's what was intended at the link you posted?

BTW, the crux of the story you linked to is nothing like what you portray it as. Rep. Garrett is comparing the collusion crap to birtherism crap in a mocking way concerning both non-issue issues, or at least he believes they're both non-issues. Did you even read the first couple of lines, or just read the Title figuring no one would catch you trying to portray it as something it's not? Garrett even refers to Birthers as "crazy people," and that's not me trying to twist the context at all. He was portraying Birthers as being just as crazy as collusion theorists. I don't necessarily agree with him on the Birther part, but definitely agree with him on the collusion theory part at this point, at least as it pertains to Trump or his campaign. It's beyond obvious at this point that Dems did indeed collude with Russians. To what level of success or significance, I don't have a clue, but they sho' 'nuff tried to use Russian influence to defeat Trump, and after the election to try to frame him for exactly what they were guilty of. And now you're still trying it with an out-of-context hyperbolic headline that doesn't come close to describing what Garrett was actually saying. Truly bad form.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

The main reason to disband the Trump Russian collusion investigation is, the whole thing was the after action of a false and fake dossier. Using that to obtain the FISA warrant was a direct disregard of the legal actions to obtain the FISA warrant and everyone who swore under oath to the FISA judge that all of their info was correct and had been researched as truthful, need to be fired and held accountable with possible jail time.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

5. Dead on XD!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

6. Dead on OPS !!!! 🤠

You keep thinking that. It's patently and demonstrably false, but you keep drinking the Britebart/Fox propaganda.

If the Democrats were smart, they would indeed call off the Mueller investigation because the investigation has been an indictment more of them than Trump. The longer this travesty goes on, the more of their crimes are being revealed. As Will Rogers said, "If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging!" If it continues, the attire of the day for Democrats will be orange jumpsuits with prisoner numbers. That will go well on them.

9. That would be a great start

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    If the Democrats were smart, they would indeed call off the Mueller investigation because the investigation has been an indictment more of them than Trump. The longer this travesty goes on, the more of their crimes are being revealed. As Will Rogers said, "If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging!" If it continues, the attire of the day for Democrats will be orange jumpsuits with prisoner numbers. That will go well on them.
    Yeah. Except for the 4 arrests, 3 cooperating witnesses, 2 convictions, & Trumplethinskins constant efforts to undermine, derail, and fire every single person attempting to investigate him.....there is absolutely no indication of guilt or that crimes have been committed.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app

11. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Yeah. Except for the 4 arrests, 3 cooperating witnesses, 2 convictions, & Trumplethinskins constant efforts to undermine, derail, and fire every single person attempting to investigate him.....there is absolutely no indication of guilt or that crimes have been committed.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    I actually chuckle when I hear liberals thinking that if your dreams were to ever come true that you'd be getting Mikey Pence🤣. It's like when your dog actually catches the truck they've been chasing.

Your dreams are dead in either event. Improbable to put it mildly but be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. The devil you know and all that.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast