How can we keep our school children safe? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How can we keep our school children safe?

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    You are a unicorn in that world. Don't ever express your opinion in front of your colleagues. They would have you fired (or worse) for uttering such words.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app
    Only my closest friends know I carry. Actually many of them carry. Concealed is concealed. I don't wear gun or 2A related t-shirts or hats, except when going to the range, no stickers on vehicles.

The wife and I had to renew our CHP a couple of months ago. Basically they run us through in groups of 20 people after we have filled out the paperwork online, and scheduled an appointment.

Looking around the room of people renewing, I have to say I would not have guessed any of them as someone that carries, had we all not been renewing our CHPs. Another couple obviously retired, guy that looked like he might be a short order cook at Waffle House, a mom on her way to pickup kids from school, just average people you might see in the grocery store.

When we left there was another group in the lobby waiting to renew, just average looking people.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Only my closest friends know I carry. Actually many of them carry. Concealed is concealed.
    Hopefully you or anyone else ever has to use one in defense of yourselves or your young adult students trying to get an education for themselves and their future families. No one I have ever known wants to draw their EDC except to train at the range or clean it.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    This whole CNN town hall for a set up to abuse the pro-gun people. Did you see how they treated Dana Lousch there?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

What's everybody think about the various places where you can get an insurance policy in case you have a gun related incident?
    I've got and my wife has the 2nd Call Defense's highest level of coverage. I get monthly notices on various CCW items and I like Nice, hope that I never have to use my gun in a defensive incident, but I will if the circumstances require it.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    This whole CNN town hall for a set up to abuse the pro-gun people. Did you see how they treated Dana Lousch there?
    Well at least they didn't attack a Gold Star family.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I have no problem with stick background checks for gun’s…after we do the same for immigrants and voter ID’s.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I have no problem with stick background checks for gun’s…after we do the same for immigrants and voter ID’s.
    We already do extensive background checks on all legal immigrants....they pay for the background checks themselves. Yes, why don't we implement strict background checks for all citizens...as well as a mental health check also...that way we know they're of sound mind as well.
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    We already do extensive background checks on all legal immigrants....they pay for the background checks themselves. Yes, why don't we implement strict background checks for all citizens...as well as a mental health check also...that way we know they're of sound mind as well.
    Careful.....don't get caught up in one of your own snares!

Yes, why don't we implement strict background checks for all citizens...as well as a mental health check also...that way we know they're of sound mind as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Careful.....don't get caught up in one of your own snares!
    How can we keep our school children safe?-th.jpg
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

You say we already do extensive background checks on all legal immigrants, then answer this, when there was no official government to request background info from the people coming from Iraq and Syria according to the FBI, then how were they vetted.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast