How can we keep our school children safe? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How can we keep our school children safe?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You say we already do extensive background checks on all legal immigrants, then answer this, when there was no official government to request background info from the people coming from Iraq and Syria according to the FBI, then how were they vetted.
    Familiarize yourself with the process, then provide links to REPUTABLE SOURCES regarding your assertions.

Or you could just admit you have a bigoted bias against anyone from a foreign country that doesn't meet yours or Trump's "standards" whatever floating goalposts that may be.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Familiarize yourself with the process, then provide links to REPUTABLE SOURCES regarding your assertions.

Or you could just admit you have a bigoted bias against anyone from a foreign country that doesn't meet yours or Trump's "standards" whatever floating goalposts that may be.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    The statement from the FBI was televised from a congressional committee, it was Comey, if you want look it up yourself, if you don't believe me. You can't think that the people coming from those places without any official government access to review their records is going to give extensive background checks for them.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

How can we keep our school children safe?-144s.jpg
    Enough said.

5. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    How can we keep our school children safe?-144s.jpg
    Enough said.
    Now, that is a decent well founded argument. +1

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

MSNBC is posting a poll asking about arming teachers in schools, and so far 75,000 say yes, far out doing the question do you not want to arm the teachers by 71,000.
    Here’s the poll from MSNBC: Poll: Do you agree with laws allowing teachers to carry concealed weapons? | MSNBC

I bet they'll change that order really soon.
    How can we keep our school children safe?-144t.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Now, that is a decent well founded argument. +1

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app
    Difficult to argue against those results!

Ok who has committed more mass murders, NRA members or registered Democrats.

We honestly don't know in many cases, so by all means, give us whatever meme you saw asserting they were Democrats and we can pick it apart. In many cases the political afilliations of mass shooters is indeterminiate. Their affilliation with the NRA is also indeterminate.
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

Champion of the non-sequitur posts.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast