Boycot of NRA backfiring big time.

Thread: Boycot of NRA backfiring big time.

Boycot of NRA backfiring big time.

A good reason to join the NRA.

Dozens of companies boycott NRA over Florida shooting — but it’s backfiring big time
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/0...iring-big-time
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

The public response to the gun control push was a record turnout at the Florida Gun Show. Almost 7,000 people attended the show Saturday, and they expected even more people to attend on Sunday.
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

I joined the NRA once, a number of years ago, and before I even got my first membership card, I got many URGENT requests to renew before my membership expired. They mailed a DVD to me about shooting, then billed me for it (I had thrown it out with the rest of the junk mail). The sent me offers to join their wine club, and many other things. I received robo calls endorsing a candidate that had a very questionable 2A stance and record. My membership expired years ago as I did not renew, nor shall I ever.

I am a member of Grass Roots of NC (GRNC) and they focus ONLY on gun rights, and have been much more effective in protecting them and getting laws changed in NC.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

So far this month we gave out one membership and two applications. I shall give out more in the days to come. And, 2016 and 2017 we gave out memberships. We carry applications in our range bags and at work. I have listen to people who say they do not join for a few reasons. 1. It costs too much (In reality they have not known how much the dues are and what benefits are available), 2. “They (NRA) always ask for money and send me junk mail.” My remedy was to call the NRA and tell them I do not want phone calls or junk mail, problem solved.
    (Sent via carry turtle)
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."