Trump: Take Guns First, Get Due Process Second

Thread: Trump: Take Guns First, Get Due Process Second

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA

Trump: Take Guns First, Get Due Process Second

Boy, Trump sycophants on the right and his haters on the left are all gonna hate this. It gives the hypocritical left something they simply have to give kudos to Trump for, and sycophants on the right something they simply have to heavily criticize him for.

I tried to warn everybody that he would turn out to be a gun-grabber before it was all said and done, and it only got as close to done as 1 year and a couple of months. Imagine all he'll be able to "accomplish" with the 2 to 6 years and 10 months he's got left in office. So many children will be saved by his oh-so-special brand of gun control that he'll have to give Planned Parenthood a couple of $billion extra to keep up with demand.

Good grief this hack makes me sick:

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

3. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Boy, Trump sycophants on the right and his haters on the left are all gonna hate this. It gives the hypocritical left something they simply have to give kudos to Trump for, and sycophants on the right something they simply have to heavily criticize him for.

I tried to warn everybody that he would turn out to be a gun-grabber before it was all said and done, and it only got as close to done as 1 year and a couple of months. Imagine all he'll be able to "accomplish" with the 2 to 6 years and 10 months he's got left in office. So many children will be saved by his oh-so-special brand of gun control that he'll have to give Planned Parenthood a couple of $billion extra to keep up with demand.

Good grief this hack makes me sick:

That was just plain old despicable. He may find Independents take this act as an attack on the Constitution. Because it is.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

4. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    That was just plain old despicable. He may find Independents take this act as an attack on the Constitution. Because it is.

This is just one of the many reasons why National Reciprocity is a joke.

You know what I find to be a joke? That on a gun forum, which is populated by some level of a majority of people calling themselves Second Amendment advocates and/or "conservatives," that only one poster even responds to what Trump said in the video. And that wasn't even all he said. He also urged Feinstein to include her "new" AWB legislation to combine with whatever pieces of gun control legislation comes out of that meeting where he advocated ignoring due process rights only for law-abiding gun owners.

Present company excepted, Trump voters who can't even bring themselves to criticize him on this crap, are known among true Second Amendment advocates and true libertarians or conservatives, as The Problem. I expected silence from the gaggle of leftist quislings on this site, but my God, this silence is just sycophancy personified.

The great revolutionary orator of this country's founding, Samuel Adams, had a salient message for y'all:

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

MAGA is, and always was, as dead as the Constitution, and so are America's *former* patriots.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Deep down inside, Trump is still a liberal. He played you. On the other hand, maybe he’s just a fickle fool who flip flops on major issues.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Deep down inside, Trump is still a liberal. He played you. On the other hand, maybe he’s just a fickle fool who flip flops on major issues.
    You really should search on simple terms like "Trump" in my posting history before you spew lies about me being played. If/when you do, and then come back and apologize, I'll accept it, while at the same time pointing out your own hypocrisy at bad-mouthing Trump when you admit that you know he's a leftist "still," and always has been. He's a gun-grabber just like you, and it's been me as the principled and doggedly consistent conservative voice who's been pointing that out on this site since he announced his candidacy. You're getting everything you leftist hacks wanted from Billary from Trump. Gun control, at least twice as many illegal aliens as were contemplated under Obama's, and now Trump's, unconstitutional diktat creating DACA getting amnesty (with an unhealthy dose of "path to citizenship" for all of 'em thrown in for good measure), fully-funding Planned Parenthood, a budget that increases the deficit by more than a trillion bucks, more government/less individual liberty - I mean - what the Hell do you want in a President? Trump is just a Billary trapped in a Trump body. I'm sure when y'all finally recognize that fact, you will set about trying to codify "trans-political" as a protected class! Well, if you had any intellectual honesty or integrity to begin with, that is. Nevermind.

Hypocrites make me as sick as gun-grabbers like Trump do.

Blues