Should illegal aliens be allowed to vote? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Should illegal aliens be allowed to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    I agree we Ringo, we are in a new America, but the pendulum has reached its conservative zenith and is now swinging back to the left after Americans have seen Conservative America violate all of the things they said they stand for in pursuit of power and financial gain. Conservatives have created a generation that associates them specifically with corruption, inaction, and hypocracy.
    I wouldn't be in such a hurry to prognosticate. Contrary to what is being said about the Democrats, they seem to be coming apart at the seams and the party is failing to stand by some of their old guard members. November will give an indication of whether they still have any clout. Should be interesting.

This is SICK but 100% REAL!! Get THIS!
    New Chicago ID card created for undocumented immigrants will be accepted for voter registration.
    It is against federal law to vote in our elections if you are not a citizen. These people who authorized this should be thrown in jail for breaking election laws.
    Should illegal aliens be allowed to vote?-146w.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

4. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    This is SICK but 100% REAL!! Get THIS!
    New Chicago ID card created for undocumented immigrants will be accepted for voter registration.
    It is against federal law to vote in our elections if you are not a citizen. These people who authorized this should be thrown in jail for breaking election laws.
    Should illegal aliens be allowed to vote?-146w.jpg

So now you [WE] see that it doesn't matter to the statists on both sides of the isle; they want anti - Bill of Rights BIOMETRIC ID for every American.

H.R. 4760 - Securing America’s Future Act of 2018 - introduced by Rep Bob Goodlatte [R-VA-6] under the auspices of providing a solution for current beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, is actually a bill to Require National Biometric ID for ALL Americans.

Bill:

https://congress.gov/115/bills/hr476...15hr4760ih.pdf

Article:

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/01...americans.html

NOW would be a good time to contact your CONgress person and tell them to vote NO on this 'papers please' NAZI legislation. Phone numbers state by state:

https://www.house.gov/representatives

5. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    That would be the Trump Administration....they would do it for the same reasons they're arresting undocumented immigrants at schools while dropping off their children, hospitals seeking treatment for injuries, church services, and even immigration offices as they file paperwork to get or maintain legal residence. Its the same reason they will separate an Assylum seeking Congolese mother and her 7 year old child by 2,000 miles after seeking Assylum at the Mexican-American border. Because they are racist and have no human decency.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Take your pick.
    Should illegal aliens be allowed to vote?-147m.jpg
    Should illegal aliens be allowed to vote?-147l.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

The question is ridiculous to begin with.
    ~ HEAVEN Has A Wall And A Strict Immigration Policy - HELL Has Open Borders ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The question is ridiculous to begin with.
    From the man that has clearly stated on this forum that he doesn't vote.

But you are also correct, but let nothing stand in the way of Ops outrage.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Should illegal aliens be allowed to vote?-147l.jpg
    Yet you continue to link to crap from Fox, Breitbart, Conservative Fighters, Conservative Free Press, Gateway Pundit, and many many other extreme right propaganda fake news sites?

More of the "do as I say, not as I do" standard?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    From the man that has clearly stated on this forum that he doesn't vote.
    I never stated that I don't vote.
    ~ HEAVEN Has A Wall And A Strict Immigration Policy - HELL Has Open Borders ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I never stated that I don't vote.
    I stand corrected, confused you with someone else.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast