Should illegal aliens be allowed to vote?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should illegal aliens be allowed to vote?

Should illegal aliens be allowed to vote?

Just this last week the Democratic controlled city of Chicago Illinois started issuing state ID cards to illegal aliens, that can be used to obtain a registration card for voting. All they have to do is check a box on the voting registration form saying they are a US citizen and show their newly issued ID card to obtain a registration card for voting, no other verification required.
    We all know why the Democrats are doing this; they are looking for another voting block for their base to enable them to win more elections, pure and simple.
    There are only four states in the US that require a voter to show proof (Birth certificate or Pass port) of citizenship to enable them to obtain a registration card for voting.
    This is why a requirement for a voter ID law needs to be in effect nationwide, one, to not allow people to vote multiple times and two, to verify that the person voting is who they say they are and has been proven to be a US citizen.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Really? Of course not. However if the card on question is a valid ID and also used by American Citizens then yes it should be allowed.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Really? Of course not. However if the card on question is a valid ID and also used by American Citizens then yes it should be allowed.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    The major item in your post is American Citizens, we all know that these new ID cards are going to be used by illegal aliens to falsify their access to a voting registration card, by just showing this card and checking the box saying they are US citizens on the voter registration form, without any additional verification to their being a American Citizen.
    It's all a play by the Democrats to allow illegal aliens to be able to vote Democrat, you know it and I know it.

5. How it's possible?

Dems will make it so , its amazing to even be considered

7. Quote Originally Posted by RAEIndustries View Post
    Dems will make it so , its amazing to even be considered
    Exactly!! They fought every single attempt to provide serious ID tooth and nail. Itís always the same couple tired words, racist and discrimination! You and I have to jump through hoops and need official ID for daily life yet when it comes to some outsider requiring the same thing it suddenly becomes a human rights violation. Thatís the game they play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicago ID card would be valid voter identification.
    Municipal ID cards that Mayor Rahm Emanuel is launching for undocumented immigrants and others will be a valid form of identification for people both registering to vote and voting in Chicago, according to a letter aldermen received Friday.
    Clerk Anna Valencia, who’s heading up the CityKey program, cited state election rules to explain why the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners will accept the card.
    “The Illinois Election Code requires the Board of Elections to accept current, valid photo identification cards and other local governmental documentation that includes an individual’s name and address, as proof of identity and residency,” Valencia’s letter reads in part. “The CityKey fits both of these requirements.”
    Read More: Chicago ID card would be valid voter identification - Chicago Tribune
    My Thoughts: This is a direct abuse by the City of Chicago just to allow illegal aliens vote Democrat.

That's funny, looks like they're complying with IL voting laws.
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

10. The thread question is "should illegal aliens be allowed to vote"? The answer is no. Not now, not ever.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    That's funny, looks like they're complying with IL voting laws.
    And you're OK with that? They are circumventing the law and you know that, just to obtain more Democrat votes.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast