Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump and Kim To Meet By May

Trump and Kim To Meet By May-146m.jpg
    Typical CNN.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I was there in the early 50s and then again ten years later. S. Korea made tremendous progress after the war and has prospered while N. Korea isn't much better than 1953 when the hostilities ended. The north is still stinging from the war and has devoted much time and effort into developing the military at the expense of the citizenry. Many "analysts" have said that the North has a large military but their parades and show of force is mostly a facade. In reality, the military may not be able to withstand sustained fighting when their troops are physically ill-prepared, as illustrated by the soldier who defected and was shot. He was not the finest specimen of a fighting man.

Kim is considered to be a god-like figure by the people and they are afraid to say anything against him. He is a ruthless leader and from some reports I have read, is afraid of his own shadow. His official car is an expensive Mercedes but reports have said he is afraid of riding in it and possibly be assassinated. Most of his travel is said to be in the cars of others and he is taken to a bunker. That is not the behavior of strong and fearless leader. He is paranoid and rightfully so. The S. Korea military has trained for his assassination and he knows it. That being said, if he thinks he will lose his position and killed in the process, he might actually use a nuclear weapon and destroy the Korean Peninsula while inflicting serious damage elsewhere.

If Trump is smart, he will take someone with him who is able to talk to Kim and assure him that he will be safer cooperating with the world. Trump, by himself, may stick his foot in his mouth and cause SHTF.
    I agree. Trump needs to summon his Korean-peninsula experts. We are talking about 3 generations of societal brainwashing by Grandpa, Papa and now Junior. The average North Korean is in dire need of some deep deprogramming. By the way, I had a great time in South Korea. I was there in the early 80’s. Although it was a combattish type of tour, it was fun. I enjoyed the people.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Typical CNN.
    Typical Ops, linking to BS meme's. Let no lie supporting "dear leader" go un-posted, right Ops?

But the really sad thing is that Ops probably believe that is real and not photo-shopped.
    ďReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.Ē ― Steven Weinberg

Trump and Kim To Meet By May-fb_img_1520878729414.jpeg

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Trump and Kim To Meet By May-fb_img_1520878729414.jpeg

In my humble opinion, Sean Hannity is a flip-flopping, lying demon. The fact that he’s in Donald Trump’s ear is of great concern. Unfortunately, he isn’t or hasn’t sexually harassed any of his colleagues and won’t be terminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    In my humble opinion, Sean Hannity is a flip-flopping, lying demon. The fact that heís in Donald Trumpís ear is of great concern. Unfortunately, he isnít or hasnít sexually harassed any of his colleagues and wonít be terminated.
    His time in the barrel is coming.

Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    In my humble opinion, Sean Hannity is a flip-flopping, lying demon. The fact that heís in Donald Trumpís ear is of great concern. Unfortunately, he isnít or hasnít sexually harassed any of his colleagues and wonít be terminated.
    Unfortunately "he isn't/ hasn't sexually harassed" colleagues? Unfortunate that you think someone should be sexually harassed to attain your goals. Hannity isn't to be taken seriously and neither is his counterpart, Maddow.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Unfortunately "he isn't/ hasn't sexually harassed" colleagues? Unfortunate that you think someone should be sexually harassed to attain your goals. Hannity isn't to be taken seriously and neither is his counterpart, Maddow.

You’re off base. I said that because FOX has a tradition of sexual harassment from upper management to the bottom-feeding, on-air trolls.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Youíre off base. I said that because FOX has a tradition of sexual harassment from upper management to the bottom-feeding, on-air trolls.
    I might have missed your point on Fox and frankly, they've all got the same issues and you can research it but their records all indicate the same pervasive problem. I've definitely got no skin in the game with them or any allegiance to any one media source. Your statement stands on its own and there's no harm in owning it. You like it when people you don't agree with get fired and it's a continuing diminishing of 1A freedoms by proxy. A sports equivalency would be saying "I wish LeBron James would twist an ankle" so your favorite team could get an advantage. I get it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12