The Democrats will do anything to take our gun’s - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Democrats will do anything to take our gun’s

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rivoak View Post
    No, you got it wrong. Trump is coming to take guns. Remember, “Let’s take the guns first, then we can giv’em some due process later.” Gee, bump stocks should be banned. I applaud Florida raising the age limit.

THOSE ARE NOT DEMOS SAYING THAT, IT IS TRUMP!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    +1

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    I have stated this clearly in many recent posts on this subject. POTUS and the NRA are not friends to anyone that believes in the original intent of the framers of the Constitution. He has done well in several important areas early on but my Spidey senses are tingling about his recent pivots on DACA and due process as it relates to gun owners. There's an election coming and I myself, and many of my friends, relatives and co workers are watching very closely.
    I'm OK with you Tex. I think you know that by now, but if it were almost anyone else threatening to watch them closely, I'd throw every bit of sarcastic and cutting dismissiveness at them that I could muster. They don't care what you think, how you vote, or how close you're watchin' 'em. You're less than nothing to them. Watch or vote or write really really good posts on the internet critical of one or all of them, and still nothing at all will change. You yourself have acknowledged as much in the recent past.

Watching or acting in some substantive way won't change the course of this country's death one iota. It's already happened.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Seriously, you guys have got to stop with, “Democrats are trying to take our guns.” Allow me to let you in on a secret, “It ain’t true!” Relax and relish in your favorite vices: Women and guns . . .
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

5. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Seriously, you guys have got to stop with, “Democrats are trying to take our guns.” Allow me to let you in on a secret, “It ain’t true!” Relax and relish in your favorite vices: Women and guns . . .
    You're too cryptic with your points. There are a few here that are actually saying it's a tag team match and there are no sides anymore. I'm in agreement with you.

I'm also not of the opinion that a gender (women) or guns (a simple tool) are our "vices". I've got a life full of both of them and don't consider either one of them vices.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I'm OK with you Tex. I think you know that by now, but if it were almost anyone else threatening to watch them closely, I'd throw every bit of sarcastic and cutting dismissiveness at them that I could muster. They don't care what you think, how you vote, or how close you're watchin' 'em. You're less than nothing to them. Watch or vote or write really really good posts on the internet critical of one or all of them, and still nothing at all will change. You yourself have acknowledged as much in the recent past.

Watching or acting in some substantive way won't change the course of this country's death one iota. It's already happened.

Blues
    Blues, I'm really confident that when you state a position on something that it's borne from of a place that doesn't have much wiggle room and that's appreciated.
    Like you, I value integrity, don't mind an opposing opinion if it's not based on false information, and don't appreciate fealty or someone being a sycophant to a group or person, particularly when there's evidence to the contrary. To be brief, I'd like one POTUS to play strictly to the Constitution and current law. If the laws don't work then change them but not the Constitution.

I've had a few experiences in the past, and especially this past year or so, that have made an indelible mark on the way I think about our current situation here in America. Still the greatest experiment ever conceived but I'm leaning more and more towards the term "failed experiment" every now and again. More often than I ever used to, which was never.

I love this country, what it stands for in words (but not deeds), and the people in it. I have definitely seen the best of it's citizens during my life but am afraid I may not have seen the worst, and by citizens I am including our politicians. I'm sure there's a point of no return, I feel like we might be past it, and I occasionally daydream about a reconciliation of purpose amongst us so that we can reconcile past mistakes and move past them.

I think Trump is doing a better job than the previous two Presidents but his message is all over the place and I think we heard a slip up recently that could be a game changer. I hope not but I'm really prepared to be disappointed if his words actually reflect his intentions or goals. If he's a wolf in sheep's clothing on 2A, immigration, and some other fundamental issues then he'll be a one termer. He might have underestimated the blowback on what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post

Blues
    That is an Absolute Truth.

-us-tombstonea.png
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rivoak View Post
    No, you got it wrong. Trump is coming to take guns. Remember, “Let’s take the guns first, then we can giv’em some due process later.” Gee, bump stocks should be banned. I applaud Florida raising the age limit.

THOSE ARE NOT DEMOS SAYING THAT, IT IS TRUMP!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    To prove your point. "Extreme Protection Orders" endorsed by the WH on this sleepy little Sunday in March.

WH unveils proposals to 'harden' schools in wake of Fla. shooting | TheHill

9. Not just democrats. Not just trump. What about so-called republicans, like pat toomey, for example?

https://gunowners.org/a04102013.htm

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    You're too cryptic with your points. There are a few here that are actually saying it's a tag team match and there are no sides anymore. I'm in agreement with you.

I'm also not of the opinion that a gender (women) or guns (a simple tool) are our "vices". I've got a life full of both of them and don't consider either one of them vices.

I used the word, “vice” because I know for a fact that many Republican/conservative men believe that feminism is bad for the nation and that women are useful for breeding, child rearing and housekeeping. Also, to many men, guns are a phallic symbol.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

11. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    I used the word, “vice” because I know for a fact that many Republican/conservative men believe that feminism is bad for the nation and that women are useful for breeding, child rearing and housekeeping. Also, to many men, guns are a phallic symbol.
    I don't know any of those people. I know a few where one or the other might be their outlook but don't consider them to be my friends and you can't choose your family If you don't think some of your lefty buddies aren't that way, then think again

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast