The Democrats will do anything to take our gunís
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Democrats will do anything to take our gunís

By: Read this web site.
    It has been the goal of the Democratic Party to disarm Average Americans for many, many years. With the media in their pockets, they hide it pretty well and call it protecting the public, but for any who have studied their history, their support for slavery and dominance over the masses goes back to their inception!
    When the leadership in the Democratic Party tell you that no one is trying to take away your guns, THEY'RE LYING!
    With an armed public they know that something too blatant would end up in a civil war, so as attorneys, they chip away one little bit at a time and work to convince the young that our greatest means of self-defense is in fact an evil that must be eliminated...
    For those doubting the validity of the meme, here's the story:
    After Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the local government with aid from the National Guard, forcibly disarmed law-abiding Americans at gunpoint. leaving many unable to defend themselves during their time of greatest need, as crimes and looting escalated.
    Americans throughout the country were outraged by this unconstitutional act. In response, Senator David Vitter (Louisiana) introduced a bill to stop future acts of disarming law-abiding citizens during a disaster...
    MOST members of Congress supported the Bill, openly stating that the government had no right to disarm Americans, especially during their times of greatest need.
    SIXTEEN Democratic Senators voted NO on this Bill... That's SIXTEEN Senators that believed the Government should have the right to confiscate guns from law-abiding citizens, leaving them defenseless, in their times of greatest need!
    Those Senators were:
    Akaka (D-HI)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Clinton (D-NY)
    Dodd (D-CT)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Inouye (D-HI)
    Kennedy (D-MA)
    Lautenberg (D-NJ)
    Levin (D-MI)
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Reed (D-RI)
    Sarbanes (D-MD)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    -146k.jpg
    My Thoughts:
    Hell, Feinstein came out in a press conference and said, if she had gotten enough votes to remove all the guns, she would have been alright with that option.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Why do you seem so surprised? With the exception of two, they are all from very anti 2A states.
    ďReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.Ē ― Steven Weinberg

Not surprised, just pointing out their stupidity towards our guns.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Not surprised, just pointing out their stupidity towards our guns.
    What about Trump? Not only applauded FL for raising the minimum age to buy a firearm, but today his DOJ announced that bump stocks are now in the process of being banned. Since when does a president or AG get to circumvent the clear meaning of legislation passed and enacted by Congress? Oh, yeah, since DACA was unconstitutionally created by the Obammunist, that's when, and since Day One of Trump's presidency when he began the continuation of it.

The ATF has ruled on the legality of bump stocks three times, the first time of which they issued a letter to Slide Fire Stock saying their request for a ruling ended in 2010 with the finding that bump fire stocks are fully lawful under the NFA34 and/or GCA68 pieces of legislation. The next two times they were asked to rule, they referred the people/organizations requesting it to that 2010 ruling, upholding the ruling as still being en force. Today Trump overruled them by fiat. Congress gave the ATF authority to regulate and rule on provisions within the country's gun control laws. No such authority has ever been given by Congress or We, The People to presidents.

Where's your cries of gun-grabber for Trump? He is, and has always been one you know.

Here's the ATF letter just in case you don't believe my recitation of the history of legal bump stocks:

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

6. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    What about Trump? Not only applauded FL for raising the minimum age to buy a firearm, but today his DOJ announced that bump stocks are now in the process of being banned.

[...]

Where's your cries of gun-grabber for Trump? He is, and has always been one you know.
    He was one but he was also a New York liberal and I believe a Democrat? Now he's largely come around (some would say flipped) on the issue, to the point that he actively opposes a ban on "assault" weapons. I still think he's got no core and is more RINO than conservative, but he keeps proving my expectations wrong with his surprisingly consistent conservatism.

This announcement is the first time he's really pissed me off, not because it makes him a gun grabber but because it is illegal. I'm all for a bump stock ban (at least, so long as we continue to accept a machine gun ban) but not through executive action.

The minimum age requirement is as likely to be upheld at 21 as at 18. The Constitution doesn't define "adult". I'm torn on whether I support this, but it's not gun grabbing.

So that's it for Trump's "gun grabbing". Democrats, however, demonize single-fire autoloading rifles and "high capacity" magazines because they honestly want people disarmed of modern weapons - rifles and handguns alike, and they hope to get there incrementally. They want the AR15 banned because it's the gun of choice for mass shooters. If successful, they'll simply have shifted the gun of choice to handguns and seek to ban those too. That's just who they are.

It's going to be real interesting to see just how many are full of "Rambo" BS when they come to take their guns. Bets anyone?

Gun Confiscation Begins in Illinois
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._illinois.html
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

8. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    What about Trump? Not only applauded FL for raising the minimum age to buy a firearm, but today his DOJ announced that bump stocks are now in the process of being banned. Since when does a president or AG get to circumvent the clear meaning of legislation passed and enacted by Congress? Oh, yeah, since DACA was unconstitutionally created by the Obammunist, that's when, and since Day One of Trump's presidency when he began the continuation of it.

The ATF has ruled on the legality of bump stocks three times, the first time of which they issued a letter to Slide Fire Stock saying their request for a ruling ended in 2010 with the finding that bump fire stocks are fully lawful under the NFA34 and/or GCA68 pieces of legislation. The next two times they were asked to rule, they referred the people/organizations requesting it to that 2010 ruling, upholding the ruling as still being en force. Today Trump overruled them by fiat. Congress gave the ATF authority to regulate and rule on provisions within the country's gun control laws. No such authority has ever been given by Congress or We, The People to presidents.

Here's the ATF letter just in case you don't believe my recitation of the history of legal bump stocks:

I have stated this clearly in many recent posts on this subject. POTUS and the NRA are not friends to anyone that believes in the original intent of the framers of the Constitution. He has done well in several important areas early on but my Spidey senses are tingling about his recent pivots on DACA and due process as it relates to gun owners. There's an election coming and I myself, and many of my friends, relatives and co workers are watching very closely.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

9. Amazing !!!! The government will issue and train someone 18 yrs. old with a machine gun but at the same time try to keep the same 18 yr. old from buying a personal weapon that is not a machine gun .
    Only to a politician or liberal would this make sense .

10. Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Amazing !!!! The government will issue and train someone 18 yrs. old with a machine gun but at the same time try to keep the same 18 yr. old from buying a personal weapon that is not a machine gun .
    Only to a politician or liberal would this make sense .
    Yeah, it's not lost on me that some 18, 19, or 20 year old will do one or two deployments during their young adulthood, set aside most of that pay since they have nowhere to spend it, and then come back stateside. They'll then do what most young adults do when they've got a little walking around money and buy a few things. New car, maybe a motorcycle, go on leave to see their kin, and ya know, maybe a new firearm to defend themselves with, go to the range to stay sharp, or maybe do some hunting.

Not in this America. Put your life on the line, travel overseas, and do all the dirty deeds for the people that won't send their own kids, and then come back and get stiff armed on buying something you no longer have the right to purchase. They are punishing adult Americans, they have no right to override the Constitution, and once again they are treating the symptoms and not the root cause. You can't load these kids up on legal meds, feed them first person shooter games at 13, let social media be their overlords and expect a good result. The answer has very little to do with firearms and every single person with a brain knows this. Everyone wants the easy way out.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

11. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    By: Read this web site.
    It has been the goal of the Democratic Party to disarm Average Americans for many, many years. With the media in their pockets, they hide it pretty well and call it protecting the public, but for any who have studied their history, their support for slavery and dominance over the masses goes back to their inception!
    When the leadership in the Democratic Party tell you that no one is trying to take away your guns, THEY'RE LYING!
    With an armed public they know that something too blatant would end up in a civil war, so as attorneys, they chip away one little bit at a time and work to convince the young that our greatest means of self-defense is in fact an evil that must be eliminated...
    For those doubting the validity of the meme, here's the story:
    After Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the local government with aid from the National Guard, forcibly disarmed law-abiding Americans at gunpoint. leaving many unable to defend themselves during their time of greatest need, as crimes and looting escalated.
    Americans throughout the country were outraged by this unconstitutional act. In response, Senator David Vitter (Louisiana) introduced a bill to stop future acts of disarming law-abiding citizens during a disaster...
    MOST members of Congress supported the Bill, openly stating that the government had no right to disarm Americans, especially during their times of greatest need.
    SIXTEEN Democratic Senators voted NO on this Bill... That's SIXTEEN Senators that believed the Government should have the right to confiscate guns from law-abiding citizens, leaving them defenseless, in their times of greatest need!
    Those Senators were:
    Akaka (D-HI)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Clinton (D-NY)
    Dodd (D-CT)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Inouye (D-HI)
    Kennedy (D-MA)
    Lautenberg (D-NJ)
    Levin (D-MI)
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Reed (D-RI)
    Sarbanes (D-MD)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    -146k.jpg
    My Thoughts:
    Hell, Feinstein came out in a press conference and said, if she had gotten enough votes to remove all the guns, she would have been alright with that option.
    No, you got it wrong. Trump is coming to take guns. Remember, ďLetís take the guns first, then we can givíem some due process later.Ē Gee, bump stocks should be banned. I applaud Florida raising the age limit.

THOSE ARE NOT DEMOS SAYING THAT, IT IS TRUMP!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast