“He” Really Knows How To Pick ‘Em . . .

Thread: “He” Really Knows How To Pick ‘Em . . .

“He” Really Knows How To Pick ‘Em . . .

Go to CBS News to view the entire 60 Minutes debacle of an interview . . . DeVos is so unqualified that it was painful to watch — Billionaire Affirmative Action. She has no idea what’s going on with some of the underperforming schools in her own home state of Michigan and has not visited any of them.

Lefties like guns, too . . .

I almost felt bad for her, but it’s difficult to pity the billionaire class.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post

I almost felt bad for her, but it’s difficult to pity the billionaire class.
    Just like DJT she proves money can't buy class or brains.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Just like DJT she proves money can't buy class or brains.

+1

I believe one Congresman referred to her as dumb as a bag of hammers in a letter to him today.

Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

7. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    I believe one Congresman referred to her as dumb as a bag of hammers in a letter to him today.

Then she and Hank Johnson are in the same club. The list is long and undistinguished.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Here’s another great selection by the “Moron.” He hires a “Torture Queen.” They’re preparing for a war. It’s the old Republican trick of starting a war to boost the economy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cia...164726899.html

The rants of a narcissistic nut job:

1) “We have assembled the finest group ever assembled by a president with the highest IQ.”
    2) “ . . . Everyone wants to work in the Whitehouse. I could have the top 10 applicants for any position.”
    3) “I’m the least racist person that you will ever meet.”

Normal people don’t talk like this . . .