The House Intelligence Committee makes final ruling - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The House Intelligence Committee makes final ruling

Another item that came out from the Intelligence Committee in the no collusion letter today was; they noted that anti Trump research from a Russian source made its way to the Clinton campaign. In other words, their saying that the $12 million that Hillary paid for the anti-Trump fake dossier can be traced straight back to Hillary and the DNC, which is a federal crime, to pay foreign government for items to be used in a federal election.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Damn fellows, y'all don't accept defeat very well.

Attachment 17928
    This coming from the side that held 7 separate Benghazi hearings. Who all came to the same conclusion....Hillary didn't do anything wrong. Now that's a good joke!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    This coming from the side that held 7 separate Benghazi hearings. Who all came to the same conclusion....Hillary didn't do anything wrong. Now that's a good joke!!!

Don't laugh to hard big boy, all of the items against Hillary concerning all of this hasn't come out yet. Just remember the DOJ IG's report is coming out this month and Sessions is putting a 2nd Special Counsel together to look into the miss use of the FISA court using the dossier that Hillary paid $12 million for.
    She may have gotten away with her past federal crimes, but you have to remember who was providing cover for her back then, Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey to name a few.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Don't laugh to hard big boy, all of the items against Hillary concerning all of this hasn't come out yet. Just remember the DOJ IG's report is coming out this month and Sessions is putting a 2nd Special Counsel together to look into the miss use of the FISA court using the dossier that Hillary paid $12 million for.
    She may have gotten away with her past federal crimes, but you have to remember who was providing cover for her back then, Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey to name a few.
    I remember 7 republican committees finding zilch the first time. Coming from a party that can't properly investigate their own candidate, & keep losing congressional seats you'll pardon my skepticism at their competence. The evidence says otherwise.

Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

6. We'll have had too act like they are giving money's worth a year's salery 175k X how many on that commite

Sent from my [device_name] using USA Carry mobile app

Mueller is closing in on Trump. It ain’t over until the fat lady sings.

Mueller subpoenas Trump Organization documents in Russia probe – fox5sandiego.com
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

8. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Mueller is closing in on Trump. It ainít over until the fat lady sings.

Mueller subpoenas Trump Organization documents in Russia probe Ė fox5sandiego.com
    I didn't know she sang. I did hear about her breaking her wrist though.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    I didn't know she sang. I did hear about her breaking her wrist though.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app
    She didn't sing, she only broke wind. Typical!

10. She probably would have broke her brain but it's already been broken for a very long time

Sent from my [device_name] using USA Carry mobile app

11. She should have taken Bill along to protect her !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast