Who fires someone via Twitter?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who fires someone via Twitter?

Who fires someone via Twitter?

He fired the Sec of State via a tweet . . . How disrespectful is that? Then he replaced him with a military hawk. Prepare for the war, people.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson ousted in favor of CIA chief amid rumblings of more changes

https://usat.ly/2GoicOz
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

He was Comeyd! It comes from the same man who believes that one partisan statement from a joke of an investigation exonerates him.

From Middle Age Riot on Twitter:

The same guy who claimed he would run into a school unarmed to stop a shooter just fired his Secretary of State via tweet.

Kim Jong-un is going to eat him alive and use his bones for toothpicks.

5. WETSUWho fires someone via Twitter?🤣Who fires someone via Twitter?

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    From Middle Age Riot on Twitter:

The same guy who claimed he would run into a school unarmed to stop a shooter just fired his Secretary of State via tweet.

Kim Jong-un is going to eat him alive and use his bones for toothpicks.
    Maybe Trump will go all Khrushchev on Kim and take his shoe off to beat the podium.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Tillerson just gave a news conference and stated that President Trump had called him from AF1 notifying that he was going to get replaced.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Yea, Trump's a bad boy, how about seeing a little bit of history.
    Who fires someone via Twitter?-147i.jpg

Who fires someone via Twitter?-147k.jpg
    Lol

Ah yes, play the Clinton or Obama card. Dude, they are history.... and does nothing to justify the cluster orgy orchestrated by the current corrupt bastard is doing.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Ah yes, play the Clinton or Obama card. Dude, they are history.... and does nothing to justify the cluster orgy orchestrated by the current corrupt bastard is doing.
    And the current "cluster orgy" does nothing to justify the past misdeeds and/or crimes of Clinton, Obama, or Hillary.

Implying that the current misdeeds of the current group or individuals in power somehow lessens the severity of the misdeeds of the group or individuals no longer in power just because they are no longer in power is a false premise.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast