Trump moves to ban most transgender troops - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump moves to ban most transgender troops

1. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I know several... not well, but see them occasionally and have had conversations with them.

I haven't been traumatized by the experience, but realize they are just like everyone else, just trying to make their way in the world, find happiness, security, purpose, and everything else that we all seek in life.

It is amusing, in a sick way to see the knee jerk hyperventilating responses of others to this question. And they call liberals snowflakes....
    I don’t know any, and don’t care either way what folks do. It’s really none of my business, and my business is none of theirs. As long as whatever it is causes no harm to others or violates rights, I say live and let live, however one pursues happiness.

Can they work? Are they productive? Can they at least self-sustain as best they can before asking friends, families or communities for a little help here and there? No problemo. As long as I am treated with the same.

Coming attractions...

Trump moves to ban most transgender troops-changing-ryan.jpg
    THANK GOD...

We ARE The Last (1948-2028) Generation

4. I will repeat this question !!!!!!!!

With the major push going on with respect to mental issues on background checks for owning guns , can anyone who thinks he/she is a Transgender pass a check

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    I will repeat this question !!!!!!!!

With the major push going on with respect to mental issues on background checks for owning guns , can anyone who thinks he/she is a Transgender pass a check
    You are filled with myopic hatred, how would you fare?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Likely, they don't want to harm others, don't have anger issues, don't spend hours a day on the internet expressing contempt for people that are different or have different views.
    Uhm...yeah...yeah, many, many transgender people spend hours a day on the Internet expressing contempt for people that have different views. They're really quite hateful of conservatives...and so are many of their straight/gay/non-transgender supporters.

Still, they're only a danger to themselves (as evidenced by their sky-high suicide rates) as far as I can tell...not so much violent towards others. Although, I do recall seeing one threaten to kill (or was it just to beat him?) Ben Shapiro on Dr. Drew's show for repeatedly calling "her" "him".

7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You are filled with myopic hatred, how would you fare?
    Sorry , I hate no one . Just asking a question that no one has tried to answer .
    Gun control is a fact that is coming with a major factor being mental issues and anyone that thinks they are a transgender has mental issues .

8. Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Sorry , I hate no one . Just asking a question that no one has tried to answer .
    Gun control is a fact that is coming with a major factor being mental issues and anyone that thinks they are a transgender has mental issues .
    A male believing himself to be female (that's not exactly what transgender is, though, as far as "sex" goes...it's just that they hold a different definition of "gender" than of "sex" that allows them to say their "gender" is different from their "sex". This is silly, but it does mean their mental disorder is less one of delusion than of discomfort - they're more comfortable living as if they're the other sex even though they know their real sex...and then they consider the sex they're living as to be their "gender"), or vice versa, does not make that person a danger to himself or others, per se; although they're more likely than the rest of us to be suicidal. The only legitimate (many would disagree it's legitimate, and I understand that PoV) standard for disarming a person for his mental issues is that the mental issues do make the person a danger to society.

A fair question.

Trump moves to ban most transgender troops-bruce-jenner.jpg
    THANK GOD...

We ARE The Last (1948-2028) Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Woods View Post
    Uhm...yeah...yeah, many, many transgender people spend hours a day on the Internet expressing contempt for people that have different views. They're really quite hateful of conservatives...and so are many of their straight/gay/non-transgender supporters.

Still, they're only a danger to themselves (as evidenced by their sky-high suicide rates) as far as I can tell...not so much violent towards others. Although, I do recall seeing one threaten to kill (or was it just to beat him?) Ben Shapiro on Dr. Drew's show for repeatedly calling "her" "him".
    I didn't think that Ops was transgender, but he certainly spends most of his waking hours scouring the net for dirt on Hillary, Obama, and a few of his other favorite congress critters. Then there is Ringo and his many posts expressing contempt for people that have different views, and both are really quite hateful of those that are not goose stepping conservatives.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    A fair question.
    If not a bit juvenile..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast