Trump moves to ban most transgender troops - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump moves to ban most transgender troops

1. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You are filled with myopic hatred, how would you fare?
    Been legally carrying for a large number of years and just renewed my permit so I guess I would fare well .

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I didn't think that Ops was transgender, but he certainly spends most of his waking hours scouring the net for dirt on Hillary, Obama, and a few of his other favorite congress critters. Then there is Ringo and his many posts expressing contempt for people that have different views, and both are really quite hateful of those that are not goose stepping conservatives.
    I have a few questions;
    Have you ever been in the military and been in a life threatening situation, where you have to rely on the person right next to you that you can count on to save your life? Its times like that (which I’ve been in, in Vietnam) that you have to have no questions as to what they will do, but with all of the mental and physical issues that a transgender is going through, and being in that state of mind you have to question, will they do what’s needed or not. Stress under fire is bad enough without adding an additional aspect into the situation.
    Seeing that the military leaders have reviewed these actions towards transgender's in the military being a negative towards the best interests for the military, I ask you, which is more important, the military readiness to protect our country or the social engineering experiment that is wanted by the transgender people and the liberal left.
    Bottom line is, “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few”.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

4. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    This can be taken both ways. For example, this is why this country has lost its moral compass, and we are in the precise shape that we are in. Just as an example.

Bottom Line is..."Good luck".
    “Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to ESCAPE all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.”

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I have a few questions;
    Have you ever been in the military and been in a life threatening situation, where you have to rely on the person right next to you that you can count on to save your life? Its times like that (which I’ve been in, in Vietnam) that you have to have no questions as to what they will do, but with all of the mental and physical issues that a transgender is going through, and being in that state of mind you have to question, will they do what’s needed or not. Stress under fire is bad enough without adding an additional aspect into the situation.
    Seeing that the military leaders have reviewed these actions towards transgender's in the military being a negative towards the best interests for the military, I ask you, which is more important, the military readiness to protect our country or the social engineering experiment that is wanted by the transgender people and the liberal left.
    Navy

Depending on someone to save my life, yes, but not military but as a firefighter for over 30 years. If they are capable, I don't give a damn about their gender status.

You were a scope dope in Nam?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Navy

Depending on someone to save my life, yes, but not military but as a firefighter for over 30 years. If they are capable, I don't give a damn about their gender status.

I didn't know you were a firefighter XD. One of my very good friends from New England is a hotshot that travels West nearly every fire season. Small in stature but an abundance of courage and a spitfire. That line of work takes guts.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

8. If someone were to say “I really feel disconnected with my nose...it feels like it should be an ear”. Then they had a nose removal/ear replacement surgery I’m sure they would not be fit for duty.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    I didn't know you were a firefighter XD. One of my very good friends from New England is a hotshot that travels West nearly every fire season. Small in stature but an abundance of courage and a spitfire. That line of work takes guts.

Volunteer for 31 years. Actually got the bug during a 2 week enhanced firefighter school while the ship was in the yards, followed by a 2 week damage control school.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

10. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Volunteer for 31 years. Actually got the bug during a 2 week enhanced firefighter school while the ship was in the yards, followed by a 2 week damage control school.
    I loved that school. Yup, nothing like running up flights of stairs in a burning building totally suited out with a Scott Airpack on and three of your hungover buddies on the hose to get the bug. I think I lost 10 pounds each time I did it. You either love it or you hate itTrump moves to ban most transgender troops.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Navy

Was on the USS Fox in the upper part of the gulf of Tonkin at the positive identification radar advisory zone, PIRAZ and being a proficient in Naval gunfire NGFS, control for spotting rounds going on various targets from the ship, I was volunteered to go with a group ashore to put eyes on a ammo dump that had been reported to us and myself, two marines and a radio operator went ashore to call in the rounds to the ammo dump. We were ashore for three days, before we were able to get to the dump area and were lucky, I called in the shots from our ship and walked them in and took out the ammo dump. Needless to say, the pucker factor was there big time, because I went in the Navy so I wouldn’t be a bullet stopper.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234