Trumps Lawyer Raided - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Trumps Lawyer Raided

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    There is a difference between a "sex life" and being a sexual predator. Grabbing women by the ***** is the action of a sexual predator and has nothing to do with sexuality. Boasting about it is the sign of a insecure small minded person (I hesitate to call him a man).
    XD: I don't care what the subject is, you always have a comment, and always negative. You have gotten to the point that seeing your name pop up, one automatically knows you will be complaining about someone else's post and interjecting your take as the only truthful or valid comment that can be made. I'm sorry but 'taint so. It hasn't been too long ago that another subscriber described the cause of your condition....you are a polemicist. A polemicist is one who argues aggressively for or against a belief or position. In your case however, you continually argue against any subject brought up with which you may disagree and stress that yours in the only correct answer. Are you under a lot of stress? Are you having problems understanding that others also have opinions and beliefs contrary to yours? Can't you accept that your opinion is one among many that don't always agree?

    Be that as it may, I can only suggest Alka-Seltzer for you which may help your constant indigestion. Have a good day.

  2.   
  3. #22
    THINK ABOUT IT! Raiding an attorney's office and confiscating 15 YEARS worth of client-attorney privileged information regarding the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is unheard of and so far beyond the reach of normal protocol that EVERYONE IN OUR COUNTRY SHOULD BE UP IN ARMS!
    .
    IF the REAL reason for the raid had been to determine if the attorney's payoff of the hooker could be defined as a campaign finance violation, that could have easily been done through normal means AND WOULD NOT INCLUDE 15 YEARS OF PROPRIETARY CLIENT-ATTORNEY INFORMATION..
    .
    Which leads to 'why' this would REALLY be done... And, the answer is simple...
    .
    These are the same corrupt people who Clinton and the Democrats used to spread the fake dossier; lie to the FISA Judge; and continuously leak false and defamatory information about Trump; all in efforts to sway a presidential election and to undermine a seated president after the election..
    .
    Is it so hard to put two and two together? If they can't get him out based on false Russia narrative, they're starting to gather more dirt in Trump's past to use in the 2020 election and what better source of info that Trump's personal attorney's privileged information that the sacrosanct laws of attorney-client privilege would otherwise guarantee that NO ONE ever saw !
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    XD: I don't care what the subject is, you always have a comment, and always negative. You have gotten to the point that seeing your name pop up, one automatically knows you will be complaining about someone else's post and interjecting your take as the only truthful or valid comment that can be made. I'm sorry but 'taint so. It hasn't been too long ago that another subscriber described the cause of your condition....you are a polemicist. A polemicist is one who argues aggressively for or against a belief or position. In your case however, you continually argue against any subject brought up with which you may disagree and stress that yours in the only correct answer. Are you under a lot of stress? Are you having problems understanding that others also have opinions and beliefs contrary to yours? Can't you accept that your opinion is one among many that don't always agree?

    Be that as it may, I can only suggest Alka-Seltzer for you which may help your constant indigestion. Have a good day.
    I think XD would cry and complain if Trump found a cure for cancer, saying he didn’t find it in a fast enough time.
    .
    When’s the last time you ever saw an article submitted by XD to this site for everyone to read? All we see is attacks and put downs from him.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    XD: I don't care what the subject is, you always have a comment, and always negative. You have gotten to the point that seeing your name pop up, one automatically knows you will be complaining about someone else's post and interjecting your take as the only truthful or valid comment that can be made. I'm sorry but 'taint so. It hasn't been too long ago that another subscriber described the cause of your condition....you are a polemicist. A polemicist is one who argues aggressively for or against a belief or position. In your case however, you continually argue against any subject brought up with which you may disagree and stress that yours in the only correct answer. Are you under a lot of stress? Are you having problems understanding that others also have opinions and beliefs contrary to yours? Can't you accept that your opinion is one among many that don't always agree?

    Be that as it may, I can only suggest Alka-Seltzer for you which may help your constant indigestion. Have a good day.
    You choose to attack me vs. responding to my points. Pathetic way of denying that Trump is not a sexual predator. But when that's all you got, I'm not surprised.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #25
    Trumps Lawyer Raided-149t.jpg
    .
    Good question.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You choose to attack me vs. responding to my points. Pathetic way of denying that Trump is not a sexual predator. But when that's all you got, I'm not surprised.
    You say Trump is a sexual predator, Yes he's said things that are uncouth, but do you have ANY PROOF that he's actually done anything?
    .
    Just compare him to Bill Clinton and then you'll have the proof against Bill being a sexual predator and rapist.
    .
    You ask oldgrunt about responding to my points, if you would post anything other than put downs and attacks against posts, then maybe, people here would take you seriously.
    .
    You're just a troll who enjoys to stir the pot and to get a rise out of people all the time.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You say Trump is a sexual predator, Yes he's said things that are uncouth, but do you have ANY PROOF that he's actually done anything?
    .
    Just compare him to Bill Clinton and then you'll have the proof against Bill being a sexual predator and rapist.
    .
    You ask oldgrunt about responding to my points, if you would post anything other than put downs and attacks against posts, then maybe, people here would take you seriously.
    .
    You're just a troll who enjoys to stir the pot and to get a rise out of people all the time.
    Ah yes, the Trump/Clinton comparison. Tell me how anything that a Clinton did justifies Trump doing it.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You say Trump is a sexual predator, Yes he's said things that are uncouth, but do you have ANY PROOF that he's actually done anything?
    .
    Just compare him to Bill Clinton and then you'll have the proof against Bill being a sexual predator and rapist.
    .
    You ask oldgrunt about responding to my points, if you would post anything other than put downs and attacks against posts, then maybe, people here would take you seriously.
    .
    You're just a troll who enjoys to stir the pot and to get a rise out of people all the time.Ah yes, the Trump/Clinton comparison. Tell me how anything that a Clinton did justifies Trump doing it.
    I don't think anyone is trying to say that the sins of Trump are validated or justified by the sins of Clinton but some, myself included, are saying that unless a person is willing to denounce Clinton, BOTH of the Clintons!, then it is hypocritical to denounce Trump while shoving the sins of Clinton under the rug maybe with stuff like saying someone has some kind of obsession with Hillary being held accountable for any crimes she may have committed?.

    Either the rule of law applies to everyone regardless of their present OR PAST station in life or the law only applies to those the rulers say it does.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

  10. #29
    But... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... Clinton.... did it...

    Why is that a frequent defense of Trumps behavior?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    But... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... Clinton.... did it...

    Why is that a frequent defense of Trumps behavior?
    But... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... but... Clinton....isn't in office...

    Why is that a frequent excuse to diminish Clinton's behavior?
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast