Trumps Lawyer Raided
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Trumps Lawyer Raided

  1. #1

    Trumps Lawyer Raided

    Somethings still really fishy about all of this, if it was so important to go after Trumps lawyer, why didnít Mueller do it himself besides going to a federal district judge. What is being said is, they went after Cohen to find out what happened between him and the woman that was given $130,000 to shut her up, officially, thereís nothing wrong with that, it happens every day between lawyers and people, what I think is happening is, itís a fishing expedition to access all of his files that pertain to anything he did with Trump, a back door action.
    .
    This abuse of the 9th circuit court is against the Lawyer client privilege/security. Whatís next raiding your doctorís office, or your priestís confessional actions or what was said to your wife?
    .
    I understand that a lot of these people involved with this are republicans, but just being a republican doesnít matter, just look at what McCain did when he shot down the Obamacare vote.
    .
    Bottom line, the swamp doesnít like Trump and will do everything to remove him from office, Itís not so much that they are worried that he will fail, their worried that he will succeed and they donít want their lobbying rice bowls to get broken.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. Yup!

    Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

  4. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Somethings still really fishy about all of this, if it was so important to go after Trumps lawyer, why didnít Mueller do it himself besides going to a federal district judge. What is being said is, they went after Cohen to find out what happened between him and the woman that was given $130,000 to shut her up, officially, thereís nothing wrong with that, it happens every day between lawyers and people, what I think is happening is, itís a fishing expedition to access all of his files that pertain to anything he did with Trump, a back door action.
    .
    This abuse of the 9th circuit court is against the Lawyer client privilege/security. Whatís next raiding your doctorís office, or your priestís confessional actions or what was said to your wife?
    .
    I understand that a lot of these people involved with this are republicans, but just being a republican doesnít matter, just look at what McCain did when he shot down the Obamacare vote.
    .
    Bottom line, the swamp doesnít like Trump and will do everything to remove him from office, Itís not so much that they are worried that he will fail, their worried that he will succeed and they donít want their lobbying rice bowls to get broken.
    Sad to say it but you are absolutely right. Looking to hang a guy , threatening 30 years 🤨for bank fraud for lying about what he was borrowing the money for stinks to high heaven. Then turning the payoff into an illegal campaign contribution is yet another stretch. He whole thing is designed to squeeze that lawyer into making g a deal and turning on trump. If thereíd been any collusion it would have been absolutely discreetly .
    Itís sort of laughable to think a high $$ lawyer would have trouble getting his hands on 130k of untraceable cash. Besides heís gonna be full aware anybody will ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL. Itís also laughable to think a lawyer would leave any incriminating paperwork computer files ect. anyplace traceable especially this late in the game.
    One other thought. Itís a good thing he wasnít / isnít working for the Clinton Foundation . If he was heíd already have committed suicide or been shot to death in yet another botched robbery . These people are truly beyond ruthless !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    The raid on Trump's lawyer: The pretext
    .
    This is starting to smell of a fishing expedition, and maybe a set-up, reminiscent of the famous dictum of Lavrentiy Beria, Stalin's head of the secret police: "Show me the man, and I'll find you the crime."
    .
    A "political death struggle" is exactly what it is. Keep in mind that the DOJ inspector general's report is coming very soon, and the FBI and DOJ want to play offense, not defense.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  6. #5
    I just saw an older news clip of Trump’s lawyer boasting of being a fixer. He took pride in being compared to a Ray Donovan until the feds came a knocking. He won’t flip on Trump unless there is something to flip about. If he’s innocent, he shouldn’t be concerned. I think they’re ALL guilty. It’s coming.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    I just saw an older news clip of Trump’s lawyer boasting of being a fixer. He took pride in being compared to a Ray Donovan until the feds came a knocking. He won’t flip on Trump unless there is something to flip about. If he’s innocent, he shouldn’t be concerned. I think they’re ALL guilty. It’s coming.
    Show me a lawyer who isn't a fixer. Like I said, this is a back door to look at everything that corresponded between Trump and Cohen to try and find any thing, because Mueller couldn't go through the legal front door, this was an unreasonable search and seashore.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Show me a lawyer who isn't a fixer. Like I said, this is a back door to look at everything that corresponded between Trump and Cohen to try and find any thing, because Mueller couldn't go through the legal front door, this was an unreasonable search and seashore.

    You are wrong. Cohen is a sloppy lawyer; he doesn't dot his i's or cross his t's. The Stormy Daniels case makes that glaringly clear. Mueller is showing smart lawyering. He referred this issue to the FBI and the US Atty.for the southern district of NY (a Trump appointee) for FEC campaign finance violations and Bank Fraud (the golden boy of white collar prosecution). He can't be accused of exceeding the scope of his investigation by doing so, or bias. Bottom line: his investigation reveled the possibility of criminal activity outside the scope of his mandte, so if there is sufficeint evidence of.criminal activity, he followed procedure. He can't lose.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Show me a lawyer who isn't a fixer. Like I said, this is a back door to look at everything that corresponded between Trump and Cohen to try and find any thing, because Mueller couldn't go through the legal front door, this was an unreasonable search and seashore.
    That’s not true. Playing fixer can be grounds for disbarment. Fixers tend to be borderline law breakers and often resort to unethical activities. Cohen is a wannabe thuggish bully who loves playing tough guy. Makes me wonder what his childhood was like. Did the other kids pick on him?
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

  10. #9
    Remember the FBI raids? Yeah, neither do I
    .
    Trumps Lawyer Raided-149o.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  11. #10
    My concern is what started as a ‘so-called’ Investigation about Russia meddling into our free election process that may have, or may not have affected the outcome. Has turned into a he said, she said soap opera. Based on events that took place before the election even started. On the ‘creditable’ words from a source. Who altered her body so she could profit from it while she sold it to the highest bidder.
    .
    Coupled with the fact that this entire fiasco started from a lie, which was the illegitimate dossier manufactured to obstruct in favor of a ‘Presidential Candidate’ opponent. A disturbing pattern of self-righteous abuse becomes very clear.
    .
    And begs the simple question of ‘why’? Just what is Rosenstein, Wray, Mueller, and the rest trying to achieve...or stop...or cover up? Because the action they are taking obviously has absolutely nothing to do with seeking ‘Justice’.
    .
    But rather seem like a vendetta, or at the very least obstruction of a sitting POTUS. Even far more upsetting is this group of veteran FBI agents are the top leadership of the bureau. Who are openly abusing our justice system, and The Constitution. As the oath they took all those years ago as a mere ‘formality’ and nothing more.
    .
    As it is quite clear this clown cart of fools. Have done, not only The Federal Bureau of Investigation a disgraceful disservice.
    .
    More importantly this unconstitutional abuse by government employees must stop. And the ‘entire’ leadership of the bureau replaced. As they have been compromised and voluntarily weaponized by a political agenda.
    .
    Okay, it's now official, the United States is under attack, a true existential attack by the political left, including the Democrats, liberals, fascists and their media minions and surrogates and RINO accomplices.
    .
    They are attempting to take down this president, and in so doing take down this government, and eventually install, through voting fraud, illegal immigrant voting and corruption, a tyrannical and totalitarian central government regime.
    .
    What the evil forces of the left plan to do is destroy the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, and in their place install Marx's "Ten Planks" as the law of the land (Google it and see if what the left proposes isn't exactly what Marx himself espoused).
    .
    I'm already well into the Fall of my life, but my kids and loved ones will suffer and for them there will be no escape, NO ESCAPE. WE LIVE IN TYRANNY.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast