An important message and warning. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An important message and warning.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    knowledge of fiction is just that, fiction. There are people that know all that is in the Lord of the Rings books, Harry Potter books and many other works of fiction. All Irrelevant in the real world.
    You're right, however, this is not the real world. Read James 4:14, “Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.” The real word awaits us, the everlasting world with our God. It will not vanish.

Uh... no
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Uh... no
    To coin a phrase from Hamlet, "The lady (man) doth protest too much, methinks."

XD: God exists regardless of your thoughts. If you truly did not believe in God, you would not keep interjecting your comments at any mention of Him. It seems as if you are trying to convince yourself, not us, that He doesn't exist. Quite frankly, the more you comment, the more you will have to think of Him and, one day, soon I hope, you may have an epiphany and an amazing revelation of God's existence and forgiveness. Do you know the story of the regeneration of Saul of Tarsus on the road to Damascus? It came through the revelation of Jesus and he was afterward commissioned to be the Apostle Paul by Jesus, Himself. Quite a transformation and I wouldn't wish one that drastic for you, just enough for your salvation. For what it is worth, I sincerely hope that you do find your way in time. It doesn't cost you anything but humbling yourself enough to acknowledge Him and accept Him and His promises.

An important message and warning.-12-3-graphic-2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    You're right, however, this is not the real world. The real word awaits us, the everlasting world with our God. It will not vanish.
    Amen, an absolute truth.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    To coin a phrase from Hamlet, "The lady (man) doth protest too much, methinks."

XD: God exists regardless of your thoughts. If you truly did not believe in God, you would not keep interjecting your comments at any mention of Him. It seems as if you are trying to convince yourself, not us, that He doesn't exist. Quite frankly, the more you comment, the more you will have to think of Him and, one day, soon I hope, you may have an epiphany and an amazing revelation of God's existence and forgiveness. Do you know the story of the regeneration of Saul of Tarsus on the road to Damascus? It came through the revelation of Jesus and he was afterward commissioned to be the Apostle Paul by Jesus, Himself. Quite a transformation and I wouldn't wish one that drastic for you, just enough for your salvation. For what it is worth, I sincerely hope that you do find your way in time. It doesn't cost you anything but humbling yourself enough to acknowledge Him and accept Him and His promises.
    My comments are not about god, but the folly of those that do believe in such a concept. This is where wars are started, where bigotry and hate finds rich and fertile ground to grow and fester.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Neither forgot nor was selectively disregarded. Was simply irrelevant. Your total ignorance and lack of comprehension of Scripture is a clear indication that any further level of communication with you pertaining to Scripture would be foolish.
    Oh, so you're saying u never read it. I see, too busy reading & fantasizing about the end of the world. We understand.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

An important message and warning.-149x.jpg
    Get out and vote 2018 & 2020.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

9. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    An important message and warning.-149x.jpg
    Get out and vote 2018 & 2020.
    Who should I vote for? Who represents me and the Bill of Rights? I’m a little confused...

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Who should I vote for? Who represents me and the Bill of Rights? I’m a little confused...
    An important message and warning.-patience-wisdom.jpg
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Welcome to the club, we are all confused. Kin Hubbard, an American humorist, made the statement, "We'd all like t'vote fer th'best man, but he's never a candidate." Our only choices of late have been the lesser of two evils. I am not certain that any of our current politicians represent either us or the Constitution. There has been considerable crime among our Congressmen and it appears that their close association with each other has tended to create more corruption. The Constitution used to mean some something and was the law of the land. Now, it has been bastardized to the point of having little meaning except to those who want to circumvent it for their own purposes. If the founding fathers, or extremely honest and patriotic men were in charge of the country today, they would have had today's leaders either hanged or shot. That, of course, will never happen so we struggle to make the best choices consistent with our own thoughts.

Believe me, I am not against what you write and would like to see everything better for the country. I am all for it but I wonder if there is any solution other than an armed insurrection? The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. §§ 251–255) that governs the ability of the President of the United States to deploy military troops within the United States to put down lawlessness, insurrection, and rebellion. Now a Democratic congressman from Long Island, NY, Rep. Tom Suozzi. is implying that citizens should take up weapons and oppose Trump by force if he doesn't follow the Constitution. A clear reference to the Second Amendment which the Democrats oppose unless it can be used in their favor.. That is just how insane we, as a nation, have become.

If you can find a presidential candidate who would use the Constitution as it was meant to be, please let me know and I will be there right alongside you to vote for him. Being an old man, I am not sure I will be around long enough to see him or her.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast