The DNC and voter ID laws
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The DNC and voter ID laws

The DNC and voter ID laws

What you'll NEVER hear the Leaders of the Democratic Party admit is that the MAJORITY of EVERY ETHNICITY IN THE UNITED STATES SUPPORT VOTER ID LAWS!
    That's right... Biden says the RNC is saying Voter ID laws are intended to suppress black votes, yet the last Pew Survey of Registered Voters showed that 62% of Black American Voters supported the requirement of showing a photo ID to vote.
    The REAL reason the Democratic Leadership DON'T want Voter ID laws is that it's estimated over 1 MILLION non-citizens vote in our elections and OVER 80% of those fraudulent votes are for Democrats.
    One of the DNC’s main talking points always states that people can’t obtain a voter ID for one reason or another, which is a disservice to these voter’s, it’s telling them they are too ignorant to find a way to obtain them.
    No one’s fooled, we all know the real reason the DNC doesn’t want voter ID’s to be required; they depend on those illegal voters to vote for the DNC candidates.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hyperventilating about something that is not a problem again I see...
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Perhaps if he (and others in this country) voted based on candidates records instead of media rhetoric...

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Perhaps if he (and others in this country) voted based on candidates records instead of media rhetoric...
    And as long as there is a (R) by their name you will vote for them? Yea, ever heard the one about living in glass houses?

Clearly the lack of showing a photo ID is not an issue, as it would stop virtually none of the very very small number of voter fraud events. I provided proof in another thread where you were hyperventilating about voter ID, which I guess contained too many inconvient facts for you to digest, so I'll include it here also.

My state, NC, which does NOT require voter ID audited the Nov 2016 election and found.... out of 4,769,640 total casts....

"The Board’s investigation is helpful toward that end. It found 508 ineligible votes cast. About 87 percent of those (441) were felons who voted. State law prohibits felons from voting until their sentence is fully served, including probation and parole. It is believed that many of the felons who voted did not realize they could not vote while on probation.

The probe found 41 non-citizens, from 28 countries, voted. All were here legally, but were not eligible to vote. The audit also found 24 cases of double-voting and two cases of voter impersonation (one by mail and one in person).

Read more here: Now we know how bad voter fraud is in North Carolina | Charlotte Observer

Presenting a photo ID would have prevented exactly how many of this very small number of ineligible voters? Probably none, felons have ID's, non-citizens have ID's, and the people that vote twice have ID's. This is just sham theater like the TSA and the wall, expensive, intrusive, and worthless.

Now tell me how the one or two or half dozen votes Voter ID laws would have prevented would effect an election where 4,769,640 people voted? Let's hear your hyperventilating spin on that....
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And as long as there is a (R) by their name you will vote for them? Yea, ever heard the one about living in glass houses?

Clearly the lack of showing a photo ID is not an issue, as it would stop virtually none of the very very small number of voter fraud events. I provided proof in another thread where you were hyperventilating about voter ID, which I guess contained too many inconvient facts for you to digest, so I'll include it here also.

My state, NC, which does NOT require voter ID audited the Nov 2016 election and found.... out of 4,769,640 total casts....

"The Board’s investigation is helpful toward that end. It found 508 ineligible votes cast. About 87 percent of those (441) were felons who voted. State law prohibits felons from voting until their sentence is fully served, including probation and parole. It is believed that many of the felons who voted did not realize they could not vote while on probation.

The probe found 41 non-citizens, from 28 countries, voted. All were here legally, but were not eligible to vote. The audit also found 24 cases of double-voting and two cases of voter impersonation (one by mail and one in person).

Read more here: Now we know how bad voter fraud is in North Carolina | Charlotte Observer

Presenting a photo ID would have prevented exactly how many of this very small number of ineligible voters? Probably none, felons have ID's, non-citizens have ID's, and the people that vote twice have ID's. This is just sham theater like the TSA and the wall, expensive, intrusive, and worthless.

Now tell me how the one or two or half dozen votes Voter ID laws would have prevented would effect an election where 4,769,640 people voted? Let's hear your hyperventilating spin on that....
    I’ve been waiting for opsspec1991 response too about this but perhaps it is too much to digest. I guess his philosophy is more layers of tyranny will solve everything.

Gee fellows, give Ops a break and devote a little time to reading before you condemn him. Listed below are a few articles that tend to agree with his assertions and adds some validity to what he is saying. Unless you have something concrete, to the contrary, his opinion carries as much weight as yours. It has become sport for some to deride him and his posts but you have to give him credit. He says he posts things he considers to be pertinent and maybe of interest to others. He might make some mistakes but he tries and, thus far, he has proven to be rather impervious to constant insults from others and their superior (?) comments.

I would direct your attention to the article that states Chicago ID cards can be used for illegals to cast a vote in opposition to the law. Multiply that across the country and that results in some serious problems.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-than-estimat/

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...-vote-in-2016/

CHICAGO ID CARD FOR ILLEGALS VALID FOR VOTER REGISTRATION | Headline of the Day

https://www.dailywire.com/news/12760...ons-john-nolte

8. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Gee fellows, give Ops a break and devote a little time to reading before you condemn him. Listed below are a few articles that tend to agree with his assertions and adds some validity to what he is saying. Unless you have something concrete, to the contrary, his opinion carries as much weight as yours.

Multiply that across the country and that results in some serious problems.
    I have spent time a while back crunching available numbers, and agree that what takes place is wrong and should absolutely be addressed. But those numbers across the country have not affected any outcome at the state or federal levels - not even remotely. Perhaps local offices, but I have stated it is a precinct issue which should be addressed at that level.

I hold hope that Ops, being military and having taken the oath, would be more open to the Constitution, the Bill of Rights specifically. So far, some or more of his ‘fixes’ don’t seem to cooincide with the Ten, or even conservative.

I would never intentionally pick on anybody, not even Ops. I might nudge a little though to get the ticker ticking :-P

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You say it's not a problem, well lets just take Chicago for one incident. They are allowing anyone to get a ID card and with that card they can register to vote, even if they are illegal aliens, and just multiply lax voter requirements nation wide where there isn't voter ID laws and you've got a bigger problem that you want to admit.
    If you can't see that's a problem, then you are the problem.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

10. That's funny, these guys ALL HAVE ID, when it's time to cash a CHECK...;

11. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If you can't see that's a problem, then you are the problem.
    What a quote!

“R’s” won the House, Senate AND the presidency.

Disillusioned is the single term that comes to mind. It seems to me even the Hispanics down in Texas favor Republicans and/or conservative values.

So, Ops... you, I and the Hispanics have something in common. The issue NOW becomes whether folks actually vote based on record rather than what make-believe tv shows such as MSFoxCNN shove down people’s throats.

Which is why you are every bit at fault and for the same reason as the ones you oppose.

When folks start to vote the Constitution based on record not podium talk, perhaps the Constitution would not be in jeopardy. This actually applies to both sides of the isle R and D, since the Constitution is the Law of the Land. How anybody could vote Romney, Trump, etc. is wayyyy beyond me and then I get just as frustrated as you.

Btw, how do you like Rand?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast