Judge Stops Trump Ban on Transgender Troops

Thread: Judge Stops Trump Ban on Transgender Troops

Judge Stops Trump Ban on Transgender Troops

We know that these Last Days will be like it was in the days of Noah & Lot, days marked with violence,wickedness, heterosexual permissiveness, and homosexual perversion. Life is a series of calculated risks and it's long been important to keep tabs of the risks we face. In the last few years people have developed a carefree attitude about risks, for example, same sex marriage and now gender perversion. People look at the chance of various calamities today and just shrug with little or no reaction (read my signature). I believe that the lack of concern over risk is to deliberately weaken our military. Our military was the strongest, most respected and feared in human history. Now, it’s filled with sodomites, atheists and macho lesbians. Our most prized, experienced, wise senior officers have been purged with reckless abandon to make way for dumbed down ‘yes’ men, who are ignorant of the Constitution they swear to uphold, as well as sociopathic thugs who enjoy raping their fellow soldiers, regardless of gender. The problem with Liberalism is that they are only satisfied if they're pushing some new degenerate immoral boundary. Now with transgenders (shemales) allowed in the military the demoralization is complete.

Judge Stops Trump Ban on Transgender Troops, Cites 'Oppression'

When God Is Pushed Out Of A Country, FOOLISHNESS REIGNS SUPREME

Wow, a judge recognized that Trans-gender troops are people too and deserve respect and due process.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app

Here is why no one listens to your morality. These people represent you.

Judge Stops Trump Ban on Transgender Troops-fb_img_1524007225659.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Here is why no one listens to your morality. These people represent you.

Judge Stops Trump Ban on Transgender Troops-fb_img_1524007225659.jpeg

The anti-gay hardliner Republicans are always hiding in the closet.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .