Caravan people on our boarder.

Thread: Caravan people on our boarder.

Caravan people on our boarder.

Across the nation the vast majority of the fake news media are filling the land with lies and misinformation at a rate that would have embarrassed the old Soviet Office of Misinformation for their ability to lie with a straight face. Specifically, the Left, the Democrats and the news media (all the same entity) have declared war on the U.S. Constitution and United States sovereignty! You have already been fed a steady stream of news stories about poor refugees from Central America who have traveled by foot, train and bus in a "caravan" from the southern border of Mexico all the way to the southern border of the United States seeking "asylum" from persecution in their home countries. Let us get a few things straight!
    1. These people are not seeking asylum from their native countries. If they were seeking asylum, the proper method would have been to apply for asylum status in Mexico -- NOT the United States. By international law, if they are seeking asylum they must apply for asylum from the first nation that they enter to make their case. So, if one is claiming that they must escape from Honduras or face persecution, once they are in Mexico then they are safe from persecution in Honduras -- because they are no longer IN Honduras! So, the argument that they are seeking asylum is, on its face, a fraud and any who claim to be seeking asylum in the United States after having walked all the way across Mexico should be immediately turned around so that they can make their case for asylum to the Mexican authorities.
    2. No one seeking to escape persecution would consider for a moment carrying the flag of the nation that they claim is persecuting them all the way across Mexico to wave at agents of the U.S. Border Patrol and news reporters on the United States border with Mexico. Clearly, anyone who is carrying the flag of a Central American nation all the way across Mexico could not be seeking to escape that nation. It is a lie on its face!
    3. This was not a popular movement! There is a group of Left wing lawyers from the United States who do not believe in the sovereignty of the United States and would like to break down all border control to make the entire continent a border-less land mass where anyone from any nation could travel anywhere they wanted without meeting basic qualifications of citizenship. This is, in a word, an attempt to create by unconstitutional means the destruction of the sovereignty of the United States and, eventually, the government of the United States to become a part of a global "one-world" government. The group goes by the name, "Pueblo Sin Fronteras" (Land or Community without Borders), but is wholly a part of the Democrat Party and its whole mission is the destruction of the rule of law in the United States beginning with immigration, citizenship and voting rights. This group of lawyers from the Democrat Party has annually gone to Central America to seek out people who will travel to the United States to attempt to create a flood of court cases to overturn U.S. immigration laws. In short, this group of lawyers herds people with a myriad of reasons to illegally enter the United States and some of them are gang members and some of them are involved in human trafficking. When you see young women and children in their groups remember that! This group should more responsibly be called "Communists seeking to destroy and overturn the United States Constitution and immigration system by the break-down of the rule of law in immigration and citizenship."
    4. This is an act of war by the nation of Mexico against the United States! None of this could have happened without the willing and active support of the government of Mexico. The traitorous group of United States lawyers (Democrats) traversed Mexico and entered the nations bordering Mexico's southern border for the purpose of enlisting a caravan of illegal aliens to enter into Mexico illegally. Mexico should never have allowed the U.S. attorneys to cross their country for the purpose of bringing illegal aliens into Mexico in the first place, but having done that, they never should have allowed their "caravan" to cross into Mexico.
    In the second instance, if the people were not genuinely seeking asylum in Mexico they should have immediately been detained in Mexico by Mexican authorities who should have then turned them back to their nations of origin (except the U.S. lawyers who were illegally seeking to break both Mexico's and United States immigration laws. They should be in Mexican prisons!)
    In the third instance, the Mexican government provided aid and comfort to these illegal immigrants apparently because they thought that they had an interest in assisting these illegals from Central America to break U.S. immigration laws because, clearly, they knew that they were going to attempt to illegally enter the United States. That makes the government of Mexico a co-conspirator in the attempt by the U.S. lawyers to aid a group to violate U.S. sovereignty. Mexico, in their "collusion" with the illegals and the U.S. lawyers have demonstrated their interest in assisting criminal activity against the United States and an attack on our sovereignty. THAT is an act of war and Mexico needs to pay a severe penalty for their actions (perhaps in new limits on work visas and in tariffs on their products).
    Make no mistake! There are legal ways to immigrate to the United States. All of this is nothing more than a Democrat game plan to make an end run around the law --and the border-- to bring millions of non-citizens into the United States to receive financial aid at citizen's expense (to overload the burden of government with entitlements that cannot be funded), to destroy our free and fair elections through massive voter fraud, and to destroy our Constitution and way of life!
    Here is the answer. If people in Central American nations ... and Mexico ... desire a better way of life and a better standard of life, we are always here to help them copy our institutions and our values. The answer is for those individuals to stay in their own home country of origin and fight, like we did, to build a land that they can be proud of --AT HOME-- in their own home of origin.
    President Trump, pack them up and send them back to Mexico! They should have applied to Mexico for asylum. Mexico helped bring them to our border; let Mexico decide what to do with them!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    President Trump, pack them up and send them back to Mexico! They should have applied to Mexico for asylum. Mexico helped bring them to our border; let Mexico decide what to do with them!
    Uhhh they are in Mexico
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Uhh, Mexico has decided what to do with them....allow them to LAWFULLY apply for assylum at the border as U.S. Law and International Treaties allow through the proper process. They are not illegal immigrants, they are assylum seekers a.k.a. Refugees. I mean that is what you say you want in the first place, lawful immigration, so what is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Uhh, Mexico has decided what to do with them....allow them to LAWFULLY apply for assylum at the border as U.S. Law and International Treaties allow through the proper process. They are not illegal immigrants, they are assylum seekers a.k.a. Refugees. I mean that is what you say you want in the first place, lawful immigration, so what is the problem?
    +1
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

6. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    I don't know what his point was other than they just passed peacefully through an adjoining country that was not the country they are seeking asylum from, so why not just seek asylum there? Oh yeah, Mexico doesn't allow that or crossing their border illegally unless you say something like "don't pay attention to us, we're just passing through on our way to the USA"?

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    I don't know what his point was other than they just passed peacefully through an adjoining country that was not the country they are seeking asylum from, so why not just seek asylum there? Oh yeah, Mexico doesn't allow that or crossing their border illegally unless you say something like "don't pay attention to us, we're just passing through on our way to the USA"?

Bottom line. They have the right by both American and International law to seek Assylum here by presenting themselves to any Border Patrol Agent at any legal port of entry. To my knowledge the law says nothing about being required to apply for Assylum in every country they pass through before applying at our border. Again they are doing things legally. Just admit that you don't want immigrants in this country and you don't care about the suffering of others. As is usual with conservatives it's someone else's problem till it affects you personally. Classic NIMBY-ism.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app

8. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Bottom line. They have the right by both American and International law to seek Assylum here by presenting themselves to any Border Patrol Agent at any legal port of entry. To my knowledge the law says nothing about being required to apply for Assylum in every country they pass through before applying at our border. Again they are doing things legally. Just admit that you don't want immigrants in this country and you don't care about the suffering of others. As is usual with conservatives it's someone else's problem till it affects you personally. Classic NIMBY-ism.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Incorrect, and of course you go directly to identity politics. It's what lefties doCaravan people on our boarder..

I have relatives that are naturalized citizens, I work with people that got their citizenship legally, and I think we should have a robust process that includes those who want to be here legally. Asylum should be an option for those that are seeking refuge from actual persecution. Just because the economic or political climate is not to your liking doesn't mean you go to the head of the line.

This asylum BS is ok for you to feed your echo chamber denizens but I'm not buying that you "escape" from a dangerous situation and then you go country shopping. Call it what it is. They "escaped" into Mexico and they decided that they didn't want the Mazda, they wanted the Ferrari.

When not if, this country devolves faster than you're ever expecting it to, where will you end up going? I'll be here riding it out, good or bad. After all, I'm a citizen of this country and you know what they say, "in sickness and in health".

Bikenut Guest
    If all the sanctimonious self righteous leftists whining about how those poor suffering refugees deserve a better life would take a refugee family into their own personal home and feed them, clothe them, buy them a car, send them and their kids to college, and give them a job there wouldn't be any refugee crisis.

And that would be a win/win situation since the refugees would benefit and the leftists would be too busy providing for the refugees and not have any time or money to spend on complaining about conservatives.

10. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Incorrect, and of course you go directly to identity politics. It's what lefties doCaravan people on our boarder..

I have relatives that are naturalized citizens, I work with people that got their citizenship legally, and I think we should have a robust process that includes those who want to be here legally. Asylum should be an option for those that are seeking refuge from actual persecution. Just because the economic or political climate is not to your liking doesn't mean you go to the head of the line.

This asylum BS is ok for you to feed your echo chamber denizens but I'm not buying that you "escape" from a dangerous situation and then you go country shopping. Call it what it is. They "escaped" into Mexico and they decided that they didn't want the Mazda, they wanted the Ferrari.

When not if, this country devolves faster than you're ever expecting it to, where will you end up going? I'll be here riding it out, good or bad. After all, I'm a citizen of this country and you know what they say, "in sickness and in health".

Same crap, different wealthy nation.

11. Boarder? BOARDER? You WISH they would pay room and board...

But hey, I'm a sport. I'm a natural citizen, I WAS BORN HERE, of AMERICAN(USA) PARENTS. I ENLISTED in the Armed Forces. If I, as a citizen, could give up 4 years of my life,
    to support our great nation, then THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY to join the Armed Forces, for 10 years, to EARN their chaps. It's a paycheck, 3 squares a day, a place to live, and a chance
    to do a service for the great nation which is now protecting you from persecution.

WHAT's THAT? None of them want to join the Armed Forces? Yeah, didn't think so...