Neil Cavuto One Of The Few Honest Jouranlist at FOX News

Thread: Neil Cavuto One Of The Few Honest Jouranlist at FOX News

Neil Cavuto One Of The Few Honest Jouranlist at FOX News

Cavuto tells it like it truly is . . . Love the video.

Cavuto: Is Trump giving the media very real ammunition? | Fox News
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

With everything that's been voiced on Fox News, I would say Hannity has voiced a large amount of the correct answers and questions concerning various news articles that have been in the news over the past few years.
    I know a lot of people here don't like Hannity, even though they have stated that they have NEVER watched his show, which I ask, how can they denounce Hannity if they don't watch his show, it's like saying I don't like spinach, even though they NEVER ate it.
    It just show's their ignorance and stupidity.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    With everything that's been voiced on Fox News, I would say Hannity has voiced a large amount of the correct answers and questions concerning various news articles that have been in the news over the past few years.
    I know a lot of people here don't like Hannity, even though they have stated that they have NEVER watched his show, which I ask, how can they denounce Hannity if they don't watch his show, it's like saying I don't like spinach, even though they NEVER ate it.
    It just show's their ignorance and stupidity.
    I’ve watched Hannity many times. I can only stomach him for about 30 minutes at a time, then I become ill.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .