Knock, Knock, Knock!

Thread: Knock, Knock, Knock!

Knock, Knock, Knock!

Knock, Knock, Knock!
    It’s 6AM and someone’s POUNDING at your door.
    You haven’t done anything wrong.
    You’ve never broken a single law in your life.
    You’re simply a liberty-loving supporter of the Second Amendment.
    But a Facebook picture of you firing your brand new rifle at the range was enough to TRIGGER one of your anti-gun family members.
    And now a SWAT team is about to barge into your home and seize your guns.
    Just a few years ago this nightmare scenario was UNIMAGANABLE!
    But today it’s happening in a half dozen states all under so-called “red flag” gun confiscation laws.
    Worse, these due process-stripping gun control bills are being rammed through several more state legislatures at lightning speed.
    And that’s why I am writing to ask you to help the National Association for Gun Rights fight them by chipping in a few dollars today.

Make no mistake, to the gun grabbers like Dianne Feinstein and Michael Bloomberg, “red flag” laws are a dream come true.
    Gun Confiscation Orders, often repackaged as “Extreme Risk Protection Orders” or “Gun Violence Restraining Orders,” call for Second Amendment rights to be stripped from law-abiding Americans and firearms confiscated on the spot.
    No due process, no hearing in a court before your guns are taken, no right to counsel.
    And if you want your guns back, you’ll likely have to hire an expensive lawyer and BEG a judge weeks or months later.
    All based on unsubstantiated accusations from disgruntled family members, neighbors, co-workers, and/or current or ex-romantic partners or roommates.
    Even your desire to someday lawfully purchase a firearm could be enough “evidence” to bar you from ever buying a gun under a version of this bill proposed in Colorado.
    Oh, and don’t forget your wife’s firearm she carries with her to protect herself while working late at night.
    Under a “red flag” order, they’re taking HER gun too.
    Currently ERPO’s and GVRO’s have been filed in 19 state legislatures since early January.
    At the Federal level, weak-kneed “Republican” turncoats like Colorado Congressman Mike Coffman and Florida Senator Marco Rubio are openly advocating for these gun confiscation orders.
    Some in the establishment gun lobby are even openly discussing another federal spending program to “incentivize” states to adopt the toughest California-style versions of the “red flag” law.
    This boils down to a fight over government control for your individual right to own guns.
    The stakes couldn’t be higher.
    Quite literally, this wave of new laws all being sold under the guise of “public safety” is the very same legal framework the gun grabbers have been begging for.
    If passed, and once fully enforced, they know they can erase the gun rights of MILLIONS of Americans.
    Just like they did to 250,000 veterans, only a handful of whom ever had the financial or legal resources to get their gun rights restored.
    This needs to stop, because our future for sure as gun owners will be in jeopardy.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Great thread OPS!!! (I almost said post OPS but I didn’t want to trigger anything lol)

I’d suggest GOA since they are a much larger org. But hey whatever floats yer boat :)

Call the capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and tell your senators to VOTE NO on S.2521, S.2135, and S.2495

Meantime, here is some info and a chart:

https://www.thetrace.org/2018/03/red...s-tracker-nra/

FPC has great info:

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/break...ol_in_congress

4. No offense, but my prior experience with NAG(ge)R is it's appropriately named. I was pestered day in, day out, got unsolicited phone calls, all manner of
    patronizing mail gimmicks, fake "surveys", "special mail", and "legal briefs" constant begging letters. BTW, really appreciate being treated like I'm some
    kind of mindless moron, by these people.

So, thanks, but no thanks.