Mueller and his lawyers step in it.

Thread: Mueller and his lawyers step in it.

Mueller and his lawyers step in it.

Remember when Mueller lawyers indicted the 13 Russians and 3 Russian companies over in Russia? He thought they wouldn’t protest the indictment, being way over in Russia. Well one company has hired a lawyer and he went to federal court today and said, hello, I’m here and prove it.
    Mueller’s lawyers protested this and said they weren’t at all ready and the federal judge said, well you indicted them without having a solid case and we’ll proceed with the court hearing.
    Mueller NEVER EVER expected someone from Russia to fight his indictment and the bottom line is Mueller only wanted something in the news saying RUSSIA in regards to his investigation towards President Trump to receive some Atta boy points in the MSM, to show that all the millions he’s wasted is worth it.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

It just came out today that the FBI had a paid spy implanted within the Trump organization, during the election. Now we know why the FBI & DOJ is dragging their feet in the release of the official memo’s concerning the Russian investigation, they didn’t want this tid, bit of info to get out.

Federal Records reveal that Obama, Clapper and Brennan Paid Stefan Halper $282,295 to SPY ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN!
    Halper also lured Carter Page into compromising situations involving "Russians". In essence, Stefan Halper was the bag-man who enabled Brennan and Clapper to carry out the spying against the Trump Campaign at Obama's request