Have a CCW Permit? Bob Menendez Thinks You Belong in Jail.

Thread: Have a CCW Permit? Bob Menendez Thinks You Belong in Jail.

Sen. Bob Menendez’s corruption trial ended in a hung jury last year. But while the New Jersey Democrat isn’t going to jail just yet, there is a group of people that he wants locked up.
    Out of state gun owners.
    New Jersey has some of the nation’s most restrictive gun laws, and Sen. Menendez wants them applied to armed visitors with full force, declaring, “Lock ‘em up for 5 years.” He doesn’t care whether someone has a carry permit from another state, or even how they ended up in New Jersey; according to Menendez, travelers don’t “simply get detoured.” That would come as a surprise to Greg Revell.
    Revell was flying to Pennsylvania with his legally stowed firearm when an airline delay forced him to stop in New Jersey. Revell had a valid Utah permit, but that didn’t matter: he was arrested and spent 10 days in jail. Shaneen Allen’s permit didn’t help her either, with the Philadelphia woman initially facing felony charges before being pardoned by Gov. Chris Christie.
    Menendez says this policy makes New Jersey “safer,” but the facts don’t agree. There are over a million Texans who are licensed to carry, and the state publishes an annual report on the crimes they commit. In 2016, only two were convicted of murder and another two were convicted of manslaughter. But while they rarely commit crimes, permit holders do stop them. Just days after the senator’s comments, Texas permit holder Carlos Molina was eating at a restaurant when he took down an armed robber. That incident wasn’t unique: you can find examples across the country of people using legally carried firearms to defend themselves and others. And if you don’t think they should become felons when they cross a state line, then there’s something you can do about it.
    Tell your senator to support the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act–a bill requiring states to honor one another’s permits. Because while a jury might still send Bob Menendez to prison, honest gun owners shouldn’t be joining him.
    Read More: https://westernfreepress.com/have-a-...elong-in-jail/
    My Thoughts:
    This is a prime example as to why we need to turn out in November.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. My thoughts.

Anything short of Constitutional carry either openly or concealed is unacceptable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I worry about is if they do pass Constitutional carry is ANY requirement that in order to pass it, we just might have to list what gun's we have to qualify for it's use. I've had my CCW permit for 14 years and sure don't want to see any thing screw that up.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

5. My thoughts:

This whole thread wreaks.

If it were up to me, I’d see the lot of you locked up in jail, for treason even, for having/condoning such permission/extortion papers which oppose the 2nd A.

This country is where it’s at because of suck-ups like you. You feed the machine that violates the natural rights of others.

If you end up listing what guns you have to “qualify”, you deserve exactly what you get and I’ll have no remorse. Maybe it’s about time you start reaping what you sow.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    My thoughts:

If it were up to me, I’d see the lot of you locked up in jail, for treason even, for having/condoning such permission/extortion papers which oppose the 2nd A.

This country is where it’s at because of suck-ups like you. You feed the machine that violates the natural rights of others.

If you end up listing what guns you have to “qualify”, you deserve exactly what you get and I’ll have no remorse. Maybe it’s about time you start reaping what you sow.
    Are you just a troll?

https://www.usacarry.com/forums/poli...ht=#post642835

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Woods View Post
    you say you want nothing to do with America because of the sort of people who run up massive debts and don't understand conservatism and freedom...the sort of people who run the rest of the world. Seriously, if you hate America so much, go find another country that doesn't have the problems you perceive, and leave.

you're no conservative, so why criticize others for supposedly not understanding conservatism? I'm not sure if you're an anarchist, or just an angry reactionary person who doesn't fit into any ideological category (I doubt seriously that you could articulate what you actually believe in a comprehensive consistent way). But the country you seem to want is not one that existed but has been "f&cked up" - it's no place or people that exists or ever has existed. Whatever you are, you're certainly no conservative.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    My thoughts:

I am not advocating for any paperwork. Carry if you got it. Die if you use it for a crime....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk