How do you prank call the president?

Thread: How do you prank call the president?

How do you prank call the president?

Ask HOWARD Stern and his cast. This is a security risk. Don’t they vet calls, and on AF1?

This is a duplicate post. I’ve also placed it in my Trump Jumping the Gun Thread, but this needs to be out front, because this is a serious matter. He and his admin are a walking security risk.

Stuttering John Melendez manages to get President Trump on the phone after prank call | Daily Mail Online
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

3. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Ask HOWARD Stern and his cast. This is a security risk. Donít they vet calls, and on AF1?

This is a duplicate post. Iíve also placed it in my Trump Jumping the Gun Thread, but this needs to be out front, because this is a serious matter. He and his admin are a walking security risk.

Stuttering John Melendez manages to get President Trump on the phone after prank call | Daily Mail Online
    Where were your post about Obama administration having people off the street at a state dinner in the white house, how about a man walking around in the white house and ect ect you sir only care if its anti trump plan and simple.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Hey now! I find that clip to be funnier than all get-out. Daily Mail doesn't quite commit to it being authentic, but it certainly does sound like Trump on the other end.

Even if you're happy that Trump got punked (if he indeed did), the only security risk that Stuttering John poses to this country is really bad stand up comedy. His pranks, however, are top of the line. If it's real, Trump got punked, end of story. Learn to laugh, even about politics. Maybe even especially about politics. Trump is not the end of the world. The end of the world was written thousands of years before any of us were born. Nothing in that clip matters so much as a flea farting in the wind.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Hey now! I find that clip to be funnier than all get-out. Daily Mail doesn't quite commit to it being authentic, but it certainly does sound like Trump on the other end.

Even if you're happy that Trump got punked (if he indeed did), the only security risk that Stuttering John poses to this country is really bad stand up comedy. His pranks, however, are top of the line. If it's real, Trump got punked, end of story. Learn to laugh, even about politics. Maybe even especially about politics. Trump is not the end of the world. The end of the world was written thousands of years before any of us were born. Nothing in that clip matters so much as a flea farting in the wind.

Blues
    You’re ignoring the fact that the president should be inaccessible, especially on AF1. There should be multiple layers of security. This is authentic and proves that the administration is unsecure and more hackable than any other admin of modern times. They’re also gullible. They believed that was the senator.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    You’re ignoring the fact that the president should be inaccessible, especially on AF1. There should be multiple layers of security. This is authentic and proves that the administration is unsecure and more hackable than any other admin of modern times. They’re also gullible. They believed that was the senator.
    Your own source says it's "allegedly" the president. How do you know it's authentic?

Anything and everything that has a signal going over the transom is hackable. Billary's secret server, the DNC's servers were hacked by the Russians, East Anglia's (climate change) alarmists' emails were hacked by WikiLeaks, which, speaking of leaks, this probably wasn't a hack at all. Probably someone high up in the FBI or DOJ who hates Trump as much as you do leaked a phone number to Stuttering John where Trump could eventually be reached if someone no smarter than Stuttering John could keep up the ruse through those multiple layers of security you're so worried about. It's not a hack if someone dials a number and human beings make a decision to pass the call through to Trump. I'll buy gullible, but hackable? Doesn't seem to be what happened here.

Seems to me there were many hacks during Obama's administration, if by no one else other than WikiLeaks/Assange, but I'm pretty sure there were others.

As per usual, you're feigning hysteria because this happened to Trump. I can only imagine how you and the other leftists around here are gonna be if/when he manages to get another SCOTUS justice confirmed before this year's elections. Would you do us all a favor and place a video camera that uploads directly to YouTube on the day the confirmation vote is scheduled? Many of us would get a good laugh out of watching your head explode. LOL

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...