Video of Trump Listening to Obama-Clinton on Immigration. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Video of Trump Listening to Obama-Clinton on Immigration.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,819
    Good grief - the video, as-edited, is intended to be satire to make a political point! The title of this thread is the same title that appears on the YouTube page the video was uploaded to, so ops didn't lie about it, he simply used it to highlight the very real hypocrisy of lefties who slam a Republican(INO) president for pushing the exact same policies of Dems in the recent past.

    Apparently, the Comments Section of that video was so filled with the same idiotic criticisms as this thread, that the uploader had to put this disclaimer in the Description:

    "NOTE: Since America is stupid I feel the need clarify, THIS IS CLEARLY NOT TRUMP ACTUALLY LISTENING TO OBAMA AND CLINTON. IT'S A COMPILATION OF VIDEOS FROM PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATIONS TO EXPOSE THE HYPOCRISY OF ALL OF THE LIBERALS."

    It also exposes the utter vapidity of the liberals too, it would seem.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Good grief - the video, as-edited, is intended to be satire to make a political point! The title of this thread is the same title that appears on the YouTube page the video was uploaded to, so ops didn't lie about it, he simply used it to highlight the very real hypocrisy of lefties who slam a Republican(INO) president for pushing the exact same policies of Dems in the recent past.

    Apparently, the Comments Section of that video was so filled with the same idiotic criticisms as this thread, that the uploader had to put this disclaimer in the Description:

    "NOTE: Since America is stupid I feel the need clarify, THIS IS CLEARLY NOT TRUMP ACTUALLY LISTENING TO OBAMA AND CLINTON. IT'S A COMPILATION OF VIDEOS FROM PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATIONS TO EXPOSE THE HYPOCRISY OF ALL OF THE LIBERALS."

    It also exposes the utter vapidity of the liberals too, it would seem.

    Blues
    I read the same comments in the same post and saw what the originator posted along with multitudes of comments that actually believed Trump was there listening to Clinton and Obama. There are millions that believe these concocted YouTube videos are gospel on both sides.

    It's sloppy posting at a minimum and or he actually believes the premise that Trump was listening to those specific footages of the two ex POTUS. You can count me amongst the liberals but that's obviously not true and Ops posting is disingenuous or obtuse if I'm being kind. It's an everyday occurrence.

    He posted some outrageous crap about ex-Flotus yesterday and yet he continuously defends current FLOTUS which I agree with, but it works both ways. I agree with Ops right to post walls of crap he barely looks at but I'm calling him on it when it gets past the point of ridiculous.

    The Place to Be

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    I read the same comments in the same post and saw what the originator posted along with multitudes of comments that actually believed Trump was there listening to Clinton and Obama. There are millions that believe these concocted YouTube videos are gospel on both sides.

    It's sloppy posting at a minimum and or he actually believes the premise that Trump was listening to those specific footages of the two ex POTUS. You can count me amongst the liberals but that's obviously not true and Ops posting is disingenuous or obtuse if I'm being kind. It's an everyday occurrence.

    He posted some outrageous crap about ex-Flotus yesterday and yet he continuously defends current FLOTUS which I agree with, but it works both ways. I agree with Ops right to post walls of crap he barely looks at but I'm calling him on it when it gets past the point of ridiculous.

    The Place to Be
    "NOTE: Since America is stupid I feel the need clarify, THIS IS CLEARLY NOT TRUMP ACTUALLY LISTENING TO OBAMA AND CLINTON. IT'S A COMPILATION OF VIDEOS FROM PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATIONS TO EXPOSE THE HYPOCRISY OF ALL OF THE LIBERALS."

    It also exposes the utter vapidity of the liberals too, it would seem.

    Whether it is applied to middle-of-the-road moderates, or hard leftists, or people who make so many mistakes that to take them seriously about anything, including their claimed conservatism, is just another example of the vapidity of which I spoke in my last post, I agree wholeheartedly with the preface of the uploader's added disclaimer in his Description.

    People who can't take a joke are stupid. People who can't recognize a joke are even more stupid.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    "NOTE: Since America is stupid I feel the need clarify, THIS IS CLEARLY NOT TRUMP ACTUALLY LISTENING TO OBAMA AND CLINTON. IT'S A COMPILATION OF VIDEOS FROM PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATIONS TO EXPOSE THE HYPOCRISY OF ALL OF THE LIBERALS."

    It also exposes the utter vapidity of the liberals too, it would seem.

    Whether it is applied to middle-of-the-road moderates, or hard leftists, or people who make so many mistakes that to take them seriously about anything, including their claimed conservatism, is just another example of the vapidity of which I spoke in my last post, I agree wholeheartedly with the preface of the uploader's added disclaimer in his Description.

    People who can't take a joke are stupid. People who can't recognize a joke are even more stupid.

    Blues
    My point was the manner with which Ops initially posted it and it still is.

    The Place to Be

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    My point was the manner with which Ops initially posted it and it still is.

    The Place to Be
    It's not a "point" to claim someone is being dishonest or disingenuous or just plain ignorant of the fact that the video was edited, when they use the same title of the video that the uploader used, to start a thread here with. People do it all the time around here, or at least they used to back when there were a bunch of thread-starters who used YouTube videos to get a conversation started with. I've done it, and sometimes it's been a satire video to boot. The point of the video is still made whether one recognizes that it's satire, or they don't. On immigration, Dems are abject hypocrites, and the video shows why. It would be just as clear if I posted it, you did, or S&W29 or XD did, though they never would, but that's not the "point," now is it?

    Point. Pffffft.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    It's not a "point" to claim someone is being dishonest or disingenuous or just plain ignorant of the fact that the video was edited, when they use the same title of the video that the uploader used, to start a thread here with. People do it all the time around here, or at least they used to back when there were a bunch of thread-starters who used YouTube videos to get a conversation started with. I've done it, and sometimes it's been a satire video to boot. The point of the video is still made whether one recognizes that it's satire, or they don't. On immigration, Dems are abject hypocrites, and the video shows why. It would be just as clear if I posted it, you did, or S&W29 or XD did, though they never would, but that's not the "point," now is it?

    Point. Pffffft.

    Blues
    You're operating under the assumption that the OP recognizes satire, parody, or sarcasm. That's where I started with it, there's a long and undistinguished history of it from the OP, and that was my initial point. And it always will be.

    The Place to Be

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    You're operating under the assumption that the OP recognizes satire, parody, or sarcasm. That's where I started with it, there's a long and undistinguished history of it from the OP, and that was my initial point. And it always will be.
    Clearly, I am not operating under any such assumption. I'm commenting on the video, not the person who posted it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    It's not a "point" to claim someone is being dishonest or disingenuous or just plain ignorant of the fact that the video was edited, when they use the same title of the video that the uploader used, to start a thread here with. People do it all the time around here, or at least they used to back when there were a bunch of thread-starters who used YouTube videos to get a conversation started with. I've done it, and sometimes it's been a satire video to boot. The point of the video is still made whether one recognizes that it's satire, or they don't. On immigration, Dems are abject hypocrites, and the video shows why. It would be just as clear if I posted it, you did, or S&W29 or XD did, though they never would, but that's not the "point," now is it?

    Point. Pffffft.
    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Clearly, I am not operating under any such assumption. I'm commenting on the video, not the person who posted it.



    Blues
    Yep. Most anyone would have never posted it at least with that intro. There's a treasure trove of YouTube and other source videos of Obama and Clinton talking out of both sides of their mouthes on everything from immigration to Clinton's vendetta against non violent offenders. Picking that one was just too easy for him.

    The Place to Be

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Yep. Most anyone would have never posted it at least with that intro. There's a treasure trove of YouTube and other source videos of Obama and Clinton talking out of both sides of their mouthes on everything from immigration to Clinton's vendetta against non violent offenders. Picking that one was just too easy for him.

    The Place to Be
    The video in the OP doesn't show the Obammunist or Clintoon talking out of both sides of their mouths. It shows them saying almost exactly what the current administration is saying about immigration, and it's meant to highlight the undeniable fact that leftists didn't say squat about it when leftist presidents were saying those things.

    And it wasn't an "intro" that ops posted, it was the same title that the YouTube uploader titled the upload with, which is a very common practice when using a YT video as a conversation starter. As indignant as you are about what ops posted, I don't see a user name anywhere close to yours here in their comments section telling them how dishonest/disingenuous/unfunny their attempt at satirical comedy is.

    Lord knows I'm no fan of opsspec, but the one time he posts something I found some comedic value in, you join with two of his worst trolls to claim it somehow inappropriate because he didn't post the same disclaimer the uploader did (or whatever - clearly, I don't claim to understand what the big deal is). Whether or not ops knew it was satirical, the actual point made by the video is clear as a bell.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    The video in the OP doesn't show the Obammunist or Clintoon talking out of both sides of their mouths. It shows them saying almost exactly what the current administration is saying about immigration, and it's meant to highlight the undeniable fact that leftists didn't say squat about it when leftist presidents were saying those things.

    And it wasn't an "intro" that ops posted, it was the same title that the YouTube uploader titled the upload with, which is a very common practice when using a YT video as a conversation starter. As indignant as you are about what ops posted, I don't see a user name anywhere close to yours here in their comments section telling them how dishonest/disingenuous/unfunny their attempt at satirical comedy is.

    Lord knows I'm no fan of opsspec, but the one time he posts something I found some comedic value in, you join with two of his worst trolls to claim it somehow inappropriate because he didn't post the same disclaimer the uploader did (or whatever - clearly, I don't claim to understand what the big deal is). Whether or not ops knew it was satirical, the actual point made by the video is clear as a bell.

    Blues
    Point taken. Being lumped in with those two did the trickVideo of Trump Listening to Obama-Clinton on Immigration..

    The Place to Be

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast