The Party of Hate - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: The Party of Hate

  1. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    This is a racist

    Attachment 18517
    I see you decided to use sources of the same quality as those used by opssec1991.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Nice try, but an exaggeration as you well know. Problem is that there is some truth in the pictures, but you have no idea which ones, only those you choose.
    You have a habit of disagreeing with what others post, but you never offer facts to support your position. If you say some are not accurate, please enlighten us with which ones.
    Is it the;

    Mexicans?
    Muslims?
    Women?
    Haitians?
    Black Football Players?
    Nigerians?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Woods View Post
    I see you decided to use sources of the same quality as those used by opssec1991.
    Then perhaps you could clarify the errors in the graphic.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You have a habit of disagreeing with what others post, but you never offer facts to support your position. If you say some are not accurate, please enlighten us with which ones.
    Is it the;

    Mexicans?
    Muslims?
    Women?
    Haitians?
    Black Football Players?
    Nigerians?
    Mexicans are NOT all rapists and drug dealers. There are a sufficient number who are however to warrant regulation of the number coming here.

    Muslims. That has already been taken care of restricting immigrants from certain areas.

    Women? I think you are taking locker room talk to an absurd level. A man who hasn't said something similar about women doesn't exist. We have all done it. You too!

    Haitians? Not all have AIDS but don't you think a high rate of the disease is reason to worry about immigrants? FYI, there were over 100,000 plus people infected in 2016, or 2.1 percent of adults between the ages of 15 - 49; Haiti had the highest prevalence rate in the Caribbean region.

    Black Football Players. I wouldn't have used his terminology but he did get his point across about the disrespect they have shown to the country. Good citizens?

    Nigerians all live in huts? I don't know for sure but their country is primitive in many ways and huts have been shown in different documentaries.

    You accuse me of habitually disagreeing with what others post but I can't hold a candle to you old son. Sad to say but you have taught me well, but I have not yet set myself up as the wise old sage. However, like you have said, I will call BS when I see it and I see a lot of it lately from Frick, Frack, and Mynah Bird. You have a good day now, ya' heah?.

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Mexicans are NOT all rapists and drug dealers. There are a sufficient number who are however to warrant regulation of the number coming here.

    Muslims. That has already been taken care of restricting immigrants from certain areas.

    Women? I think you are taking locker room talk to an absurd level. A man who hasn't said something similar about women doesn't exist. We have all done it. You too!

    Haitians? Not all have AIDS but don't you think a high rate of the disease is reason to worry about immigrants? FYI, there were over 100,000 plus people infected in 2016, or 2.1 percent of adults between the ages of 15 - 49; Haiti had the highest prevalence rate in the Caribbean region.

    Black Football Players. I wouldn't have used his terminology but he did get his point across about the disrespect they have shown to the country. Good citizens?

    Nigerians all live in huts? I don't know for sure but their country is primitive in many ways and huts have been shown in different documentaries.

    You accuse me of habitually disagreeing with what others post but I can't hold a candle to you old son. Sad to say but you have taught me well, but I have not yet set myself up as the wise old sage. However, like you have said, I will call BS when I see it and I see a lot of it lately from Frick, Frack, and Mynah Bird. You have a good day now, ya' heah?.
    The graphic is not about the accuracy of what Trump said, but that he DID say it.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Mexicans are NOT all rapists and drug dealers. There are a sufficient number who are however to warrant regulation of the number coming here.

    Muslims. That has already been taken care of restricting immigrants from certain areas.

    Women? I think you are taking locker room talk to an absurd level. A man who hasn't said something similar about women doesn't exist. We have all done it. You too!

    Haitians? Not all have AIDS but don't you think a high rate of the disease is reason to worry about immigrants? FYI, there were over 100,000 plus people infected in 2016, or 2.1 percent of adults between the ages of 15 - 49; Haiti had the highest prevalence rate in the Caribbean region.

    Black Football Players. I wouldn't have used his terminology but he did get his point across about the disrespect they have shown to the country. Good citizens?

    Nigerians all live in huts? I don't know for sure but their country is primitive in many ways and huts have been shown in different documentaries.

    You accuse me of habitually disagreeing with what others post but I can't hold a candle to you old son. Sad to say but you have taught me well, but I have not yet set myself up as the wise old sage. However, like you have said, I will call BS when I see it and I see a lot of it lately from Frick, Frack, and Mynah Bird. You have a good day now, ya' heah?.
    It takes a genuine dumb ass to attempt to defend Trump’s foolish, racist, misogynistic rhetoric. This is exactly what’s wrong with the GOP. You people want to subtlety condone racism and misogyny. “I’m not a racist, but some of the things he's saying are true. I’m not a misogynist, but some of the things he’s saying are right.” You people are dangerous and this is what is at the core of the “Make America great again” slogan. You want to turn back the clock to a time that should be viewed as un-American as well as un-Constitutional. You actually expect zero opposition, which is ridiculous.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    It takes a genuine dumb ass to attempt to defend Trump’s foolish, racist, misogynistic rhetoric. This is exactly what’s wrong with the GOP. You people want to subtlety condone racism and misogyny. “I’m not a racist, but some of the things he's saying are true. I’m not a misogynist, but some of the things he’s saying are right.” You people are dangerous and this is what is at the core of the “Make America great again” slogan. You want to turn back the clock to a time that should be viewed as un-American as well as un-Constitutional. You actually expect zero opposition, which is ridiculous.
    I'm not a Republican (and have never been one), but to the extent that I am painted with the same broad brush because I am generally conservative, I'm glad to read that you think we're dangerous. Obviously, not for the reasons you think justifies the charge, but because it exposes how little (other than big talk on the internet) you're willing to actually do to defeat conservative ideals. Keep thinking we're dangerous for whatever reasons you want to, because the fact is, whether your reasoning is right or wrong, we are.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I'm not a Republican (and have never been one), but to the extent that I am painted with the same broad brush because I am generally conservative, I'm glad to read that you think we're dangerous. Obviously, not for the reasons you think justifies the charge, but because it exposes how little (other than big talk on the internet) you're willing to actually do to defeat conservative ideals. Keep thinking we're dangerous for whatever reasons you want to, because the fact is, whether your reasoning is right or wrong, we are.

    Blues
    As are we . . . And will fight you ‘til the end.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    I know US history very well. That’s historical. Today, the GOP is the party of White Supremacy, Alt-righters and Anti-semitism. If you belong to any of those groups, you’re also a Republican.
    Here's your sign.

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    As are we . . . And will fight you ‘til the end.






    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast