March On Washington DC, May 30, 2009

Thread: March On Washington DC, May 30, 2009

March On Washington DC, May 30, 2009

Does the state of our government concern you? Are you frustrated with the assault on our Second Amendment Right To Bear Arms? Don’t you think it’s time Conservative Americans joined together to take a stand?

Daniel Webster once said “I shall exert every faculty I possess in aiding to prevent the Constitution from being nullified, destroyed, or impaired; and even though I should see it fail, I will still, with a voice feeble, perhaps, but earnest as ever issued from human lips, and with extinguish, call on the people to come to its rescue”.

The time has come that “We the People” need to band together and stand on the words that our Founding Fathers penned when they brought us the Constitution, The Bill of Rights, and The Declaration of Independence. The current administration is determined to alter and diminish our Constitution, the same document they swore in oath to protect and uphold. In fact, Mr. Obama went as far as to say that the Constitution is an “antiquated document that needs to be updated”. Somehow in this day and age the left believe that “We the People” translates into “We the Government”. They believe Bigger Government is Better Government. As a matter of fact, this administration is determined to kill babies, protect terrorists, and take away your rights to bear arms or put stringent controls on that right and on our ammunition through encoding, and the Obama agenda beat goes on.

That is exactly why I joined an online community through Grassfire’s new Resistnet.com called the Patriotic Resistance. We are a group of tens of thousands of conservative Americans who are fed up just like you. We have created a group within the Patriotic Resistance that is focused on making a difference and having our voice heard. We are currently planning an event that will be a start for conservative Americans from all over the United States to take that stand. We the People, “Restore our Constitution” March on Washington, DC May 30th, 2009 is our opportunity to stand on our Constitution and let our elected officials know that if they don’t uphold the constitution we want them out! They must be held accountable!

It is our hope that you will join us by attending our protest in DC or one of our State Tea Party Marches, donate to our cause as this is truly a grassroots effort, join us in planning and fundraising, or simply by spreading the word. It will take millions of us joining together. This march will be the catalyst we need to take back the greatest country in the world, America, land of the free and home of the brave.

Time is running out. If we don’t take back our country now, by 2010 I’m afraid it will be too late. Please join us! Contact us today and say YES, COUNT ME IN!

Sincerely,

Darla G. Dawald, Executive Director Steve Kelley, Chairman
    We the People, Restore our Constitution March Second Amendment Committee
    480-234-8033 000-000-000
    [email protected]
    Last edited by lukem; 02-05-2009 at 01:09 PM.

I know myself and Piece Corps will be attending and we're both already members over at resistnet. Check out these thread;

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...ter-march.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...ternative.html

I'll be there too, joined with them about a week ago, the information they have and are able to disseminate, unlike our leftist mainstream media, rocks my very core. I really don't know how much more of this I can idly stand by and watch.

I'd love to be apart of that, I live all the way on the West Coast though.
    Much respect to everyone who is going. I'll probably be watching on the news, or most likely, an internet video stream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Of course everyone can't be there, and that is understandable. But it's time for anyone who brags about how patriotic that are, how much they love the Constitution, how much they are against losing their rights, how much they would fight for thier liberty...it's time for all of them/us to "put their money where their mouth is."

When Ron Paul entered the presidential race, I went out on street corners, I posted signs, I bought slim jims and handed them out, and my wife and I contributed beau coup bucks toward his campaign. I didn't just tell people to vote for him, I was active. And that's what we all have to do. First, we have to show up with a LOT of people in D.C. - 1000 people aren't gonna do this. How many gun owners are there in the U.S.? Here's Wiki:
    Most estimates range between 39% and 50% of US households having at least one gun(thats about 43-55 million households). The estimates for the number of privately owned guns range from 190 million to 300 million. Removed those that skew the stats for thier own purposes the best estimates are about 45% or 52 million of american households owning 260 million guns).
    Fifty-two million homes with guns. If 1/50th of those people showed up in D.C., we'd have a Million Man March. So there is no excuse for a poor turn-out, except for the usual apathy of Americans today. If you can't travel to D.C., get on-line and contribute. Use your computer. Contact others (just like me and Glockster are doing up here right now), get the posters and letters that you can download from the We the People site. Contribute money to the cause.

And if you can't do any of that, then shut up about how much you love this country and how the Constitution gives you all of these rights that you won't give up. Stop with the "cold dead hands" quotes, and simply take the free ride that others will be working for on your behalf. Sorry for this rant, but there is no "free ride." If we don't win this thing, we will be following the UK, Australia and Canada (and most of the world) in becoming a nation of slaves, not freemen. "Live free or die" is not an idle chant.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Talking

[QUOTE=Of course everyone can't be there, and that is understandable. But it's time for anyone who brags about how patriotic that are, how much they love the Constitution, how much they are against losing their rights, how much they would fight for thier liberty...it's time for all of them/us to "put their money where their mouth is.".[/QUOTE]

true i love this country and will try to do everything possible to make it. being disable doesn't mean I'm broken just badly bent
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin