Alex Jones Banned from Youtube, FB and More - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Banned from Youtube, FB and More

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Doogie, who were you in your previous banned account?
    I got your number. You have never been in the military. You're probably a 3 year art history major who never finished school and now you work as a barista at a Starbucks or similar in Raleigh. You voted for Hillary..no wait Bernie and are completely off your rocker since Trump won the election. So, you troll concealed carry websites because the overwhelming membership is conservative. So therefore you have plenty of people to attack. You attack their political and religious beliefs. Which is indicative of the fact that you're a professional troll. You may even be on some uber liberal organizations payroll.

OR you could be a Russian BOT based on the fake military patch.

Either way..........You're busted dude. I was a profiler in my past life and you stick out like a sore thumb.
    DEFENDIT INFIRMOS

Quote Originally Posted by Doogie View Post
    I got your number. You have never been in the military. You're probably a 3 year art history major who never finished school and now you work as a barista at a Starbucks or similar in Raleigh. You voted for Hillary..no wait Bernie and are completely off your rocker since Trump won the election. So, you troll concealed carry websites because the overwhelming membership is conservative. So therefore you have plenty of people to attack. You attack their political and religious beliefs. Which is indicative of the fact that you're a professional troll. You may even be on some uber liberal organizations payroll.

Either way..........You're busted dude. I was a profiler in my past life and you stick out like a sore thumb.
    Oh that's funny..... and pathetic at the same time.......

So who were you under your previous account?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Oh that's funny..... and pathetic at the same time.......

So who were you under your previous account?
    So you made it to E5 and have a signature line from a Harvard Nuclear Physicist who is an atheist? I gotta go with Russian BOT. Sorry.
    DEFENDIT INFIRMOS

Dude, you are getting way out in left field now and making accusations that make you look like a mad school boy. XD has provided information in the past concerning his military service and IT experience in the working world. His communications with other prior service personnel have given validation that we accept and don't feel the need to question. No need to try to trash him with wild BS. He is a pain in the azz and will continually give you cause to want to vent your spleen but don't try to make school boy taunts. Simple facts are sufficient responses. Just sayin'....

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Dude, you are getting way out in left field now and making accusations that make you look like a mad school boy. XD has provided information in the past concerning his military service and IT experience in the working world. His communications with other prior service personnel have given validation that we accept and don't feel the need to question. No need to try to trash him with wild BS. He is a pain in the azz and will continually give you cause to want to vent your spleen but don't try to make school boy taunts. Simple facts are sufficient responses. Just sayin'....
    I don't believe him. His profile doesn't add up. He's a GM in the USCC who made it to PO2. His signature line is a quote from a Pro-Israel Harvard Nuclear Physicist who is an atheist yet pro-Israel. I am not accusing anyone of anything....I just believe he is a plant. I don't question he has extensive IT experience. But the rest of it makes no sense. If that makes me a mad school boy........Ok. Then again...maybe he got you convinced. But not me.
    DEFENDIT INFIRMOS

The military is full of winners and losers just as society is. Just because you served, doesn’t make you an expert or any better than the next. It doesn’t make any of us who served any better than those who have not. Who are you to question one’s credentials?
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    The military is full of winners and losers just as society is.
    Hardly. It's certainly not loser-free, but between the steep selection process, formalized high-quality education, OJT, and real-world missions where failure simply is not an option, it is most certainly not "just as society is."

Just because you served, doesn’t make you an expert or any better than the next.
    Actually, it does, which is why private industry actively seeks members of the military for a number of key positions, both managerial and technical.

It doesn’t make any of us who served any better than those who have not.
    Not "better" as human beings, Dog. But "better" in some key areas, absolutely.

Who are you to question one’s credentials?
    I worked in the public sector for 10 solid years before entering the military. I worked in the military another 20 years. I've since worked in the civilian sector ever since. Between the nearly 40 years of both military and civilian work experience, along with a number of degrees earned with top honors, you bet we're going to question the credentials of posters such as yourself who make little rational sense. It was highly irrational of you to expect anything else.
    It is to one's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel (Pro 20:3) // I came here to build Pro-2A consensus to help our country, not trade insults like a fifth-grader. If you're on ignore, well, now you know why.

I often what causes people to boast about their "advanced degrees" and good grades. What are they compensating for?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I often what causes people to boast about their "advanced degrees" and good grades. What are they compensating for?
    +1
    Like some dumb guy once said, “They’re probably some guy weighing 400 pounds, sitting in a basement.”
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

11. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    +1
    Like some dumb guy once said, “They’re probably some guy weighing 400 pounds, sitting in a basement.”
    Don't be so hard on yourself. I heard you're down to 340Alex Jones Banned from Youtube, FB and More. JK, too big of an opening to let it rideAlex Jones Banned from Youtube, FB and More.

The Place to Be

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast