Benghazi Hero Slams John Brennan: ‘You Put Your Politics Before Us’

Thread: Benghazi Hero Slams John Brennan: ‘You Put Your Politics Before Us’

John Brennan tried to rally some high-powered advocates to his corner regarding his security clearance being revoked by President Trump. But some well-worn special ops heroes are lashing back at him maintaining that the former CIA director is getting his just desserts.
    Kris “Tanto” Paronto, a former Army Ranger and private security contractor, accused Brennan of putting his “politics” before those in the field. Paronto was part of the CIA team that fought back during the 2012 Benghazi terror attack.
    “He is lucky the security clearance is all he is getting away with,” Paronto told Fox News in an interview on Friday.
    The former Army Ranger had tweeted a day earlier responding to a tweet from Brennan that his “principles are worth far more than clearances.” Paronto also tweeted:
    “My principles are greater than clearances too John, especially when you and the @CIA kool-aid drinkers punishes us for not going along with the Benghazi cover-up story in order to protect you, @HillaryClinton’s & @BarackObama’s failures. You put your politics before us.”
    Paronto helped write the book “13 Hours” which was later turned into a feature film. It detailed the Benghazi attack. He said that both he and his team lost their security clearances for speaking out. He maintains, however, that he didn’t share classified information in telling the Benghazi story and continues to object to their clearances being revoked.
    “Normally when you have a clearance suspended, you’re supposed to know why … I was never given that,” he said, blaming Brennan. “It was his determination whether we kept our clearances or not.”
    He also criticized how the Benghazi team was treated upon their return.
    “We come back from being on the ground to be treated as a second class citizen. You come back and you’re called a liar,” Paronto told Fox News. “Brennan came in and there was no talk of ‘hey, good job guys,’ not that you look for it, but instead, it was ‘don’t say anything guys, we don’t want the truth to get out.’”
    Paronto added to his attack against Brennan on Twitter Thursday night:
    “..Or caught lying to congress OR caught spying on Pres. candidates OR caught using their positions to influence US elections OR caught fabricating stories about attacks on US personnel in Libya OR providing weapons to ISIS backed militias in Syria ..should I go on @JohnBrennan ?”
    On the other side, numerous leaders from the intelligence community defended Brennan, calling President Trump’s decision to revoke his security clearance “ill-considered and unprecedented.”
    “The president’s action regarding John Brennan and the threats of similar action against other former officials has nothing to do with who should and should not hold security clearances—and everything to do with an attempt to stifle free speech,” the letter from 12 former intelligence officials read.
    “As individuals who have cherished and helped preserve the right of Americans to free speech—even when that right has been used to criticize us—that signal is inappropriate and deeply regrettable,” they wrote.
    The group included six former CIA directors, including retired Army Gen. David H. Petraeus; former director of national intelligence James Clapper, whose security clearance is also under consideration at the White House; and five former deputy directors of the CIA.
    William McRaven, who was commander of U.S. Joint Special Operations command from 2011 to 2014 and oversaw the Navy SEAL raid in Pakistan that killed Usama bin Laden, wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post Thursday in which he urged Trump to “revoke my security clearance, too.”
    McRaven said Brennan was “a man of unparalleled integrity,” and said he would “consider it an honor” to have his security clearance revoked and add his name to “the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.”
    “If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken,” McRaven wrote. “The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.”
    Robert O’Neill, the SEAL Team 6 member who killed Bin Laden, respectfully disagreed with McRaven.
    “I have nothing but respect and love for ADM McRaven. Yes I’ve seen this. We simply disagree,” O’Neill tweeted with a link to McRaven’s op-ed.
    Read More: https://redbluedivide.com/benghazi-h...ics-before-us/
    My Thoughts:
    Kris “Tanto” Paronto just went after the former CIA director with both barrels blazing, and he doesn’t hold anything back concerning how underhanded Brennan was and is continued to this day.
    If ADM McRaven is so concerned about all of this along with the other’s that he’s talking about that signed the letter denouncing what President Trump did to Brennan, then they should either put up or shut up and request that their security clearances be removed also, in protest. But that will never happen because they want to use the fact that they have their security clearances to put on their resumes to the various MSM places, just like what Brennan did with MSNBC.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Army Brig. General: John Brennan Is ‘Clear And Present Danger’ – He Wants To ‘Overthrow’ Trump.
    Amidst the swirl created by President Trump’s revoking of former CIA John Brennan’s security clearance, Army Brig. Gen. Anthony Tata appeared with Brian Kilmeade on Fox News. Tata said Brennan is a “clear and present danger” to the United States and wants to “overthrow” President Donald Trump.
    The brigadier general, who is now retired, said that Brennen’s tweets which aggressively call for his removal are enough to revoke his security clearance.
    “He spied on American citizens and lied in front of Congress about that spying,” Tata said on “Fox & Friends.” “Question 29 on the security clearance form says, you know, ‘have you ever supported overthrowing the U.S. Government?’ All of you got to look at Brennan’s tweets and he supports the removal of this president, and right there — that’s enough evidence to get rid of his clearance.”
    Fox News host Brian Kilmeade played a clip of GOP Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana calling Brennan an embarrassment to the intelligence community and accusing him of being politically biased in his professional dealings.
    “I’ve made my feelings known about Mr. Brennan. I think most Americans look at our national intelligence experts as being above politics,” Kennedy said. “Mr. Brennan has demonstrated that that’s not the case. He’s been totally political. I think I called him a butthead and I meant it. I think he’s given the national intelligence community a bad name.”
    “John Brennan is a clear and present danger and a threat to this nation,” Tata concluded. “He supports the overthrow of this particular president. And he needed to have his access to information revoked.”
    Watch the clip below and lot us know if you agree or disagree with Brig. Gen. Tata. We look forward to seeing your comments on this controversial issue. Do you believe that President Trump is going to revoke clearances from more of those who are political antagonists?
    Video:
    Read More: https://redbluedivide.com/army-brig-...erthrow-trump/
    My Thoughts:
    Brig. Gen. Tata doesn’t mince words where it comes to Brennan.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL