Trump cares for the rank and file federal employees....... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump cares for the rank and file federal employees.......

1. Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Having kept track of civil service wages and benefits for years, well, let me put it this way: They ain't hurtin'.

----

I came here to build Pro-2A consensus to help our country, not trade insults like a fifth-grader.

Which is why you are attacking a group of people you know nothing about with a faulty opinion based on ignorance

3. Quote Originally Posted by n4aof View Post
    Which is why you are attacking a group of people you know nothing about with a faulty opinion based on ignorance

Are you saying a federal government worker does not have better pay and benefits than most non government workers ?

So why should these federal employees, of comparable jobs/positions, be paid slightly more to begin with? Their contribution to society is basically all expense to the taxpayers, with their efforts geared toward administrative duties, not tangible output for the betterment of our country. Even a person slinging burgers provides a meaningful contribution. Federal employees are not as motivated for contributory advancement as private industry is; once in they stay in, with very little consequence for poor performance, or productivity. With the overall lack of contribution, as there is in the private sector, they should be paid accordingly with comparable benefits as determined by their productivity.

Quote Originally Posted by n4aof View Post
    Which is why you are attacking a group of people you know nothing about
    You're claiming I'm "attacking" civil service employees? If you believe that, you're either paranoid-delisional with big heapings of psychosis or you a nasty habit of taking a simple three-word statement like, "they ain't hurtin'" and making a mountain range out of an anthill.

...with a faulty opinion based on ignorance
    Based on the first half of your sentence, you haven't the slightest clue as to my opinion on the issues.
    It is to one's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel (Pro 20:3) // I came here to build Pro-2A consensus to help our country, not trade insults like a fifth-grader. If you're on ignore, well, now you know why.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12