low-life Democrats - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: low-life Democrats

You put up your nice little graphs and such, which are all well and good, but if it wasn’t for Obama and Hillary’s actions during his 8 years in office, we wouldn’t have Trump in the Whitehouse now, fixing all of the items that they couldn’t fix then and answer this, why didn’t Obama fix all of the immigration problems that the US has when he was president, when he had the House and the Senate and he didn’t do sh!t to do anything about it.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Wow, that's about as stupid a comment as you have made. Hillary got a lot of support because she is a woman, Trump got a lot of votes because he sin't Hillary.

What is really telling is that Trump, a pathological lying narcissistic inarticulate buffoon became the darling of the republicans.

Remember when Trump was coloring with a bunch of kindergartners and couldn't even color the American flag correctly?

As for Trump talking for an hour, perhaps you should listen. Words are coming out of his mouth, but they are rambling nonsense, well salted with exaggerations and lies.
    Speaking of lies, how about Obamas biggest one, If you like your doctor and hospital you can keep them. That lie cost the American public millions of dollars.

Obama accused the GOP of conspiracy theorists concerning Benghazi. Someone please remind Barack, who, in his administration, had the juice to order a 4 star to turn the props off and stop the wheels from turning as Gen Carter Hamm was ready to go to Benghazi in force and relieve Gen Hamm of his command at the same time.
    Speaking of Barack talking about the GOP the other day, he mentioned himself 102 times in 64 minutes, that's got to be a record even for Barack.

This is true. I lived in philly when I was in the Navy on a reserve tin can and the craigslist was full of those ads of paid activism against conservatives and values.
    I wonder how much all of the protestors got paid to demonstrate at the Kavanaugh hearings last week.
    low-life Democrats-161f.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Speaking of lies, how about Obamas biggest one, If you like your doctor and hospital you can keep them. That lie cost the American public millions of dollars.
    I kept my doctor.... my wife changed doctors because she wanted to. But doctors and hospitals go in and out of networks all the time as contracts are negotiated.

Now, who the hell do you think are paying the tariffs being imposed by Trump? Americans, every time they buy something effected by the tariffs. Anything made with steel or aluminum, anything imported from China. Trump just added $16 Billion in taxes to imported goods and Americans will pay that $16 Billion in higher prices. It will also slowdown consumer spending and increase inflation. These higher prices would reduce the return to labor and capital for businesses which will create the incentive for Americans to work and invest less, leading to lower output. Trump clearly doesn't understand this or he is just too far off the rails to control his impulses and will derail the growth that Obama created.

Trump clearly doesn't understand this, and my guess is that you don't have a clue either.

But since you want to talk about lies, let's talk about your lies.... care to defend any or all of them?
    You could man up, admit that you got caught up in lies and just can't seem to muster up the courage to admit they are lies.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

This is true. I lived in philly when I was in the Navy on a reserve tin can and the craigslist was full of those ads of paid activism against conservatives and values.
    I wonder how much all of the protestors got paid to demonstrate at the Kavanaugh hearings last week.
    low-life Democrats-161f.jpg
    Well you keep saying that Trump is creating jobs.......
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Well you must be one of the few lucky ones, but there are hundreds of thousands of others that got screwed and had to pay big time to be allowed to not have to obtain Obamacare each year and what about the increased yearly deductible premiums of up to 118% at over an average of $4,500 that had to be paid up front before and government assistance would kick in.
    So it still stands as one of Obamas biggest lies to everyone in the country.
    If the tariffs are so bad, then how come Trump was able to get Mexico to conform and the UK saying they would also, and Canada and China have sent a delegation to Washington to work out a more reasonable set of tariffs between us and them, so it sure looks like it's working, it's just like what he told NATO, that they need to start paying their fair share, and then they turned around and started to do exactly that.

Obama is like a guy who couldn’t open a jar for eight years and then comes along and say’s I loosened it up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Well you keep saying that Trump is creating jobs.......
    And George Soros is paying the bills.

And George Soros is paying the bills.
    But Mexico ain't building no wall..... ever

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast