low-life Democrats
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: low-life Democrats

low-life Democrats

Think about just what kind of low-life Democrats must be when they intentionally pay people to wait in line to sit in on the Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearings for Judge Kavanaugh solely for the purpose of creating chaos and being arrested in an attempt to disrupt the hearings.
    Sen. D!ck Durbin (Jack-ass Party) has admitted the collusion of the Senate Democrats, the DNC, and the lawless protesters who have been paid to demonstrate in the hearing chambers!
    As a dear friend of mine (a retired law enforcement officer) wrote earlier today in a post, I believe that no Democrat is better than the most foul scum in a septic tank! Democrats are just trying to make a mockery of our nation and should be profoundly shamed by the American People today, in November, and beyond!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I view habitual pathological liars in an even less flattering light.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Your views are considered to be nothing but a long list of troll replies and everybody knows that. You just like to stir the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Your views are considered to be nothing but a long list of troll replies and everybody knows that. You just like to stir the pot.
    That is funny coming from the resident liar of the P&N sub-forum here. As a proven and habitual liar your word isn't worth the electrons to send it across the internet.

Speaking of stirring a pot, how about your pot full of lies?
    • Seattle Seahawks player burns American Flag in locker room.
    • McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy, and an attack on the other side of the planet from his duty station.
    • Anthony Bourdain murdered by Hillary to silence him about her involvement in pedophilia
    • Child's skull found on Clinton property during sex trafficking and pedophilia raid.
    • Room full of servers destroyed in fire at Clinton home as agents with warrants were en route
    • Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's Clinton's biological father
    • Hillary flew to Russia in the middle to the night to elude arrest
    • Hillary had rock stars Chris Cornell murdered to silence him about her involvement in cocaine trafficking and a pedophilia ring.
    • Trump sends Feds to raid muslim compound in NY state, but it was actually a citizen arrested for shoplifting.
    • Jade Helm military exercise was the preparation for Martial Law which would occur in the summer of 2015
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    That is funny coming from the resident liar of the P&N sub-forum here. As a proven and habitual liar your word isn't worth the electrons to send it across the internet.

Speaking of stirring a pot, how about your pot full of lies?
    • Seattle Seahawks player burns American Flag in locker room.
    • McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy, and an attack on the other side of the planet from his duty station.
    • Anthony Bourdain murdered by Hillary to silence him about her involvement in pedophilia
    • Child's skull found on Clinton property during sex trafficking and pedophilia raid.
    • Room full of servers destroyed in fire at Clinton home as agents with warrants were en route
    • Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's Clinton's biological father
    • Hillary flew to Russia in the middle to the night to elude arrest
    • Hillary had rock stars Chris Cornell murdered to silence him about her involvement in cocaine trafficking and a pedophilia ring.
    • Trump sends Feds to raid muslim compound in NY state, but it was actually a citizen arrested for shoplifting.
    • Jade Helm military exercise was the preparation for Martial Law which would occur in the summer of 2015
    Ok BIG BOY, name something positive Democrats have done for Americans since president Trump took office.
    Oh yea, isn't this the 35th time you've posted your childish dumb ass BS item. You would think you'd get tired after so many times.

For 8 years, Obama blamed Bush for his crappy no growth economy. Now he takes credit from Trump's booming economy. Funny stuff.

Ok BIG BOY, name something positive Democrats have done for Americans since president Trump took office.
    Oh yea, isn't this the 35th time you've posted your childish dumb ass BS item. You would think you'd get tired after so many times.
    Not about the democrats, but about the lying trump supporter that lacks the character, courage, honest or integrity to admit that he is a proven liar.

And it's not my dumb ass BS item, it is YOUR list of lies, lies you have posted but will not own up to them when verifiable facts are presented by a number of forum members that proves them to be lies. Interesting that you are keeping count.

And the 'big boy' again.... sad really...

For 8 years, Obama blamed Bush for his crappy no growth economy. Now he takes credit from Trump's booming economy. Funny stuff.
    I know facts, graphs are difficult for those blinded by lies, but give it a shot. The economy is still growing from the Obama years. But not to worry, Trumps stupid trade wars will cause an economic slowdown and inflation, be patient.

low-life Democrats-dow-obama-trump.png

The same for unemployment

low-life Democrats-dfckt_6xuaaeify.jpg

OBAMA: The man who said "those jobs are never coming back" is today taking credit, for Trump bringing those jobs back?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast