The allegation: - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: The allegation:

1. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    QUESTIONS FOR DR. FORD:

Ok, since we are going to drag out this circus I would like Dr. Ford to answer the following questions. She has stated with the help of her attorneys she remembered the incident in question happened in 1982. She was 15 years old, drunk and in a home she does not remember who it belonged to. She does not remember who took her home from the place.
    1. How many times a week, at age 15, did she drink?
    2. How many times a week, at age 15, did she find herself in a home she could not later remember being in?
    3. How many times a week, at age 15, did she drink to the point she had difficulty remembering what happened?
    4. How many times a week, at age 15, did she black out from drinking?
    5. How many times a week, at age 15, did she not know how she got back home from a party?
    6. How many times a week, at age 15, did she attend a gathering or party without her parents permission?
    7. Age 15 is underage for drinking. From whom did she get the alcohol the night in question.
    8. Who supplied the alcohol on other nights she drank?
    9. Was she a virgin at age 15? At what age did she start having sex?
    10. Were her parents aware she was drinking at age 15?
    11. Did she cry out for help?
    12. Did she fight back in any way?
    She supplied three witnesses to the incident in question and all have denied it occurred.
    Let's go back in time and interview the kids she went to high school with. Let's see what they remember about her behavior at that time. Seems if we are going to have a full investigation then let's have a full investigation of all the facts. She has made criminal charges against Kavanaugh. These charges are prosecutable under the laws of the State of Maryland. So let's get it all out. When a person makes criminal charges they are questioned, they are deposed, facts are checked. Y'all want to to it, then let's have at it.
    Would you ask your own daughter similar questions after she was raped? Would you include questions about noticing any transgenders in nearby bathrooms?

Then lets look at what answers various testimony and press accounts can apply to the accused.

1. How many times a week did he drink? At Yale according to Chad Luddington, a classmate, Blackout Brett was a "frequent and heavy drinker"
    2. How many times a week did he find himself in a home she could not later remember being in? Less relevant but an interesting quesiton.
    3. How many times a week did he drink to the point she had difficulty remembering what happened? At Yale according to Chad Luddington, a classmate, Blackout Brett was a "frequent and heavy drinker"
    4. How many times a week did he black out from drinking? Again according to drinking buddy Mr. Luddington "On many occasions I heard Brett slur his words and saw him staggering from alcohol consumption, not all of which was beer."
    5. How many times a week did she not know how she got back home from a party? Again according to drinking buddy Mr. Luddington "On many occasions I heard Brett slur his words and saw him staggering from alcohol consumption, not all of which was beer."
    6. How many times a week did he become a belligerent drunk when he did have too much to drink? Again according to drinking buddy Luddington "When Brett got drunk, he was often belligerent and aggressive. On one of the last occasions I purposely socialized with Brett, I witnessed him respond to a semi-hostile remark, not by defusing the situation, but by throwing his beer in the man’s face and starting a fight that ended with one of our mutual friends in jail."
    7. How many times a week did he attend a gathering or party without his parents permission? Well, would any RESPONSIBLE parent condone underage excess drinking or did Blackout Brett and his friends routinely lie to their parents?
    8. Age 17 is and was at the time underage for drinking. From whom did he get the alcohol the night in question? Well, do you remember where you got your alcohol as a teenager?
    9. Who supplied the alcohol on other nights she drank? Well, it is established he was an underage binge drinker at the time.
    10. Was he a virgin at age 17? At what age did she start raping and sexually assaulting women? Well...by accounts he may have been her first...but we should probabaly ask Renate...according to his yearbook he was an alum...or a liar.
    11. Were her parents aware he was drinking at age 17? He was at an all male prep school.
    12. Did he cover her mouth as she cried out for help? Answer YES!
    13. Did she fight back in any way? Yes she did, which is why he effing let her go!

Ops, if you're going to grill the survivor of sexual assault with 3rd degree questions, then the accused should get the same treatment. The fact is Dr. Ford answered the questions honestly, consistently, and to the best of her abilities....Blackout Brett did not and gave legal weasel answers or in several instances, flat out refused to answer. So the process was not fair...to Dr. Ford, but revealed everything we needed to know about our most recent SCOTUS Justice....and he came away looking like the privledged, drunk, spoiled frat boy he was.

BTW, here's the link to Mr. Luddington's open letter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/30/u...kavanaugh.html

3. Interesting to watch posters debate an outcome that was done two days ago. It doesn't matter anymore. Game over light.

The Place to Be

4. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Interesting to watch posters debate an outcome that was done two days ago. It doesn't matter anymore. Game over light.

The Place to Be
    Yeah, and some MEN are tired of seeing women blamed for an act they had no part in initiating other than being the target.

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Interesting to watch posters debate an outcome that was done two days ago. It doesn't matter anymore. Game over light.

The Place to Be
    Well the outcome does matter. It will be real interesting to see where he rules when the first 4th or 5th amendments cases come before the supreme court.

I'm was never concerned about his behavior in high school, some of my behavior in that phase of my life were not things that made my parents proud. But his track record of justifying the Patriot Act, and 4th amendment ruling while on a district court.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

6. Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    Yeah, and some MEN are tired of seeing women blamed for an act they had no part in initiating other than being the target.
    Totally agree. Too bad this had nothing to do with that.

The Place to Be

7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Well the outcome does matter. It will be real interesting to see where he rules when the first 4th or 5th amendments cases come before the supreme court.

I'm was never concerned about his behavior in high school, some of my behavior in that phase of my life were not things that made my parents proud. But his track record of justifying the Patriot Act, and 4th amendment ruling while on a district court.

++++++1

Gee, we see how others with Ringo's many links and Ops meme's think, but do either have the capacity to actually form a congestive thoughts without help?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Gee, we see how others with Ringo's many links and Ops meme's think, but do either have the capacity to actually form a congestive thoughts without help?
    You must not have the ability to actually read, I post comments far more than I do meme's, you just don't want to answer any question that's poised to you, after you add your 2 cents to a post. Like I've said multiple, how about posting an original item, besides always ragging on other peoples posts, because only Trolls do that.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617