The allegation: - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The allegation:

Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    So why not let an impartial 3rd party investigate? Interviews could be conducted in a few days, then the congressional inquiry can begin. Why the rush?
    First problem would be to find and impartial third party. I don't think such a critter exists anymore. The rush for the selection is to have the judge seated when the Supreme Court meets next month. That would not help the Dem win in the mid-terms.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    First problem would be to find and impartial third party. I don't think such a critter exists anymore. The rush for the selection is to have the judge seated when the Supreme Court meets next month. That would not help the Dem win in the mid-terms.
    Funny, in 2016/17 Republicans were content to let SCOTUS meet with an 8 judge panel for over 400 days. So again, the question arises....why the rush? As to impartial 3rd parties, any number of Law firms could handle the inquiry if the FBI is unable to do so. This particular nomination stinks to high heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    So why not let an impartial 3rd party investigate? Interviews could be conducted in a few days, then the congressional inquiry can begin. Why the rush?
    Investigate what? Why Fienstien held onto this information just to have a Trump "gotcha" at the last minute?

The lady involved says she can't remember when the party was, where the party was, how she got to the party, and how she got home. But right at the last last LAST minute during Kavanaugh's confirmation she suddenly remembers it was Kavanaugh who groped her against her wishes? The lack of remembered facts EXCEPT the part that involves Kavanaugh causes me to be very skeptical. However I find that Fienstien and her ilk would seize upon this as a "gotcha" moment to take a jab at Trump to reek of desperation and petty spite.

While it may be possible this incident actually happened I find it entirely too politically convenient for a story with very little other than an extremely faulty memory and no witnesses to corroborate the lady's version of the incident to surface at this time.

In my totally unimportant and definitely unpopular politically incorrect opinion the Democrats using this incident at this particular moment in time and with calling for investigations that could go on for a long time to further an agenda of resisting and obstructing Trump (especially until after the mid term elections) to be stunningly despicable.

By the way:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.d41848a26be1

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault
    -snip-
    Christine Ford is a professor at Palo Alto University who teaches in a consortium with Stanford University, training graduate students in clinical psychology. Her work has been widely published in academic journals.

She contacted The Post through a tip line in early July, when it had become clear that Kavanaugh was on the shortlist of possible nominees to replace retiring justice Anthony M. Kennedy but before Trump announced his name publicly. A registered Democrat who has made small contributions to political organizations, she contacted her congresswoman, Democrat Anna G. Eshoo, around the same time. In late July, she sent a letter via Eshoo’s office to Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee.
    -snip-
    Bold added by me for emphasis....
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Christine Blasey-Ford, the 51-year-old woman who has come out of the woodwork at the last minute, accusing Brett Kavanaugh of attempting to sexually assault her as a teenager, has a brother who worked for a law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the primary “fixer” for the Clintons and the DNC.
    Ralph Blasey, brother of Christine Blasey-Ford, worked as a Litigation Partner for Baker Hostetler, a law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the infamous D.C. company that produced the unverified Steele dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, sparking the whole Russian collusion investigation.
    In January, Yahoo Finance explained the role Baker Hostetler played in the Deep State’s attempts to bring down the duly elected President of the United States:
    How did Baker Hostetler become a supporting character in the geopolitical drama over Russian meddling in the U.S. election, with possible implications for the fate of the Trump administration? The simple version? It was partly a matter of luck. The firm was tapped beginning in at least 2013 to defend a Cypriot company, Prevezon Holdings Ltd., against U.S. money laundering accusations. Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. in June 2016—reportedly with the intent to provide information damaging to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign—was also working for Prevezon.
    And Fusion GPS, the company that produced the infamous Steele dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, was also retained by Baker Hostetler amid the Prevezon litigation.
    Just when you thought we had plumbed the depths of the D.C. swamp, we find that the swamp goes deeper, much deeper, yet. The sheer audacity of the dirty tricks Democrats are prepared to employ right now, months before the midterms, is mind-boggling.
    The fact Christine Blasey-Ford’s brother worked for Baker Hostetler could be a mere coincidence. But when the number of “coincidences” in the case of Kavanaugh’s accuser are added up, a picture of enemy action begins to become clear.
    “Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.” — Ian Fleming.
    Are these facts all coincidences? Or are we witnessing enemy action in progress?
    Of course, mainstream media claims there is nothing remotely suspicious about any of the above facts. Having said that, mainstream media would prefer you didn’t know about those facts, just in case they equip you with the ability to make up your own mind about the issue of whether the accusations against Brett Kavanaugh are credible or not.
    God forbid you actually take in all of the relevant information, weigh up the case, and decide for yourself.
    After all, it is the role of mainstream media to tell you what to think. At least according to MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski and CNN’s Chris Cuomo
    By Grace Johnston
    My Thoughts
    There are way too many holes in this Ford vs. Kavanaugh accusation.
    With the fact that Ford stated that she can’t remember the year, the place, how she got there or how she got home when this incident took place or the names of the people at the party and the question is, could this all be a situation where, nothing rock solid can ever be ascertained as 100% proof that this happened as Ford is stating it had against Kavanaugh after 36 years ago.
    We’re talking about the details of this and where’s the due process in this whole thing. Kavanaugh’s been accused of a sexual crime and he has the right as well as the American public to require that Ford face him and us, since she’s the accuser.
    There's just too many holes in her accusations and any prosecuting DA wouldn't take this up just because of those missing items, let alone it being over 36 years ago.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

1% of the people make things happen, 9% of the people watch things happen, and 90% of the people ask, what happened? I cringe to think that those 90% of the people actually sleep peacefully at night knowing that we have such hateful, immature , irresponsible , aged juveniles in charge of the security of our nation. No wonder that the Scriptures contain no reference of America in this Last Generation (1948-2028).
    GOD HATES RELIGION
    ~ Religious Spirit Crucified Christ ~

Here’s a question that no one seems to be asking, If Kavanaugh’s mother hadn’t been the judge in the case against Ford’s parents way back then, and it was a different judge, would Ford have recognized his name at all in the current setting, since she has a very poor memory of everything else related to this whole fiasco?

Ford’s attorney is a liberal Democrat and I don’t think she realized how she was going to be used by the Democrat’s and her lawyer, who has paid $30,000 to the Democratic Party and has stated that she hates Trump.
    Ford described the alleged incident in The Washington Post on Sunday, saying it occurred during a summer day in the 1980s at a Maryland house where teens had gathered. Ford claimed she headed upstairs to a bathroom when she was suddenly pushed onto a bed, as rock-and-roll music blared.
    However, Ford told The Post she did not recall exactly who owned the house, how she came to be at the house, or how the gathering was arranged." What pure BS

This mess is a great reminder of why God references sheep when confronting people. Sheep are one of the dumbest animals on earth.
    GOD HATES RELIGION
    ~ Religious Spirit Crucified Christ ~

The Charges against Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Ignored
    By Dennis Prager
    It is almost impossible to overstate the damage done to America’s moral compass by taking the charges leveled against Judge Brett Kavanaugh seriously.
    It undermines foundational moral principles of any decent society.
    Those who claim that the charges against Judge Kavanaugh by Christine Blasey Ford are important and worth investigating and that they ultimately, if believed, invalidate his candidacy for the U.S. Supreme Court are stating that:
    a) What a middle-age adult did in high school is all we need to need to know to evaluate an individual’s character — even when his entire adult life has been impeccable.
    b) No matter how good and moral a life one has led for ten, 20, 30, 40, or even 50 years, it is nullified by a sin committed as teenager.
    No decent — or rational — society has ever believed such nihilistic nonsense.
    This is another example of the moral chaos sown by secularism and the Left. In any society rooted in Judeo-Christian values, it is understood that people should be morally assessed based on how they behave over the course of their lifetime — early behavior being the least important period in making such an assessment.
    These religious values taught us that all of us are sinners and, therefore, with the exception of those who have engaged in true evil, we need to be very careful in making moral evaluations of human beings.
    And, of course, we were taught to extend forgiveness when people demonstrate through their actions that they have changed. As a well-known ancient Jewish adage put it: “Where the penitent stands, the most righteous cannot stand.” In other words, the highest moral achievement is moral improvement.
    Perhaps the most important principle violated by taking this 36-year-old high school-era charge seriously is the principle of the moral bank account.
    Every one of us has a moral bank account. Our good deeds are deposits, and our bad deeds are withdrawals. We therefore assess a person the same way we assess our bank account. If our good actions outweigh our bad actions, we are morally in the black; if our bad actions greatly outweigh our good actions, we are morally in the red.
    By all accounts — literally all — Brett Kavanaugh’s moral bank account is way in the black. He has led a life of decency, integrity, commitment to family, and commitment to community that few Americans can match. On these grounds alone, the charges against him as a teenager should be ignored.
    So why is this charge taken seriously?
    One reason is, as I recently wrote, the greatest fear in America is fear of the Left — the fear of what the Left will do to you if you cross it. Not fear of God. Not fear of doing wrong. Fear of the Left. Offend the Left and you will lose your reputation and, quite often, your job or your business.
    Another reason is pure, amoral, demagogic politics. No honest American of any political persuasion believes that if a woman were to charge a Democrat-appointed judge such as Merrick Garland with doing to her 36 years ago in high school what Brett Kavanaugh is charged with having done 36 years ago in high school, the Democratic party and the media would be demanding that the confirmation vote be delayed or that the candidate withdraw.
    A third reason is feminism’s weakening of the American female (and male, but that is another story). A generation ago, a drunk teenager at a party groping a teenage girl over her clothing while trying to remove as much of her clothing as possible would not have been defended or countenanced. But it would not have been deemed as inducing post-traumatic stress disorder either.
    This weakening of the female is perfectly illustrated by the statement released by Susanna Jones, head of Holton-Arms School, the private preparatory school for girls in Bethesda, Md., that the accuser attended. “As a school that empowers women to use their voices, we are proud of this alumna for using hers,” Jones said.
    “Empowers women”? Please.
    Nearly every woman past puberty has experienced a man trying to grope her. (This is, needless to say, wrong.) My mother was groped by a physician. She told my father about it. My father told the physician that if he were to do it again, he would break his hands. And it remained a family folk tale. If you had told my mother she was a “survivor,” she would have wondered what you were talking about. The term was reserved for people who survived Nazi concentration camps and Japanese prisoner-of-war camps and for cancer survivors, not women groped by a man.
    When my wife was a waitress in her mid teens, the manager of her restaurant grabbed her breasts and squeezed them on numerous occasions. She told him to buzz off, figured out how to avoid being in places where they were alone, and continued going about her job. That’s empowerment.
    In sum, I am not interested in whether Mrs. Ford, an anti-Trump activist, is telling the truth. Because even if true, what happened to her was clearly wrong, but it tells us nothing about Brett Kavanaugh since the age of 17. But for the record, I don’t believe her story. Aside from too many missing details — most women remember virtually everything about the circumstances of a sexual assault no matter how long ago — few men do what she charges Kavanaugh with having done only one time. And no other woman has ever charged him with any sexual misconduct.
    Do not be surprised if a future Republican candidate for office or judicial nominee — no matter how exemplary a life he has led — is accused of sexual misconduct . . . from when he was in elementary school.
    Read More: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...ld-be-ignored/
    My Thoughts:
    If Dr. Ford can’t remember the year, exact date, where it took place, who was there, how she got there or how she got back home, gives a whole lot of questions as to how she can be so certain that Kavanaugh was there at all after having drank alcohol at the party.

Here’s a concerning question;
    Sen. Grassley has asked Sen. Feinstein numerous times for the unredacted letter that Dr. Ford sent to her concerning this accusation against Judge Kavanaugh so he and his people could review it. So why hasn’t Feinstein allowed him and his people to view this letter, is there something in it that she doesn’t want anyone to know about?
    There’s something really wrong, that she won’t allow him and his people to see this letter and combined with that, this whole episode from the very beginning stinks to high heaven, because politics has entered into it.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast