Interesting video showing support for Trump and trying to take back our country.

Thread: Interesting video showing support for Trump and trying to take back our country.

Interesting video showing support for Trump and trying to take back our country.

Watch: https://www.facebook.com/unstoppingn...3563261965125/
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

JFK, The speech that ended his life.
    He wanted to change the fed. Get out of Vietnam, not allow Israel to own the bomb, prosecute the mafia cabal that infiltrated the government and hand the government back to the people where it belongs.
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/2JMxmUaJ0uo
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

4. Oh, so now it's a JFK conspiracy....oooooohhhhhkayyyy!

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    JFK, The speech that ended his life.
    He wanted to change the fed. Get out of Vietnam, not allow Israel to own the bomb, prosecute the mafia cabal that infiltrated the government and hand the government back to the people where it belongs.
    JFK had no qualms pertaining to ISRAEL.
    COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS ALSO...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    ~ The Fig Tree Prophecy -1948 -2028 ~

Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    Oh, so now it's a JFK conspiracy....oooooohhhhhkayyyy!
    Obviously you have problems comprehending the video and what it reveals. Nothing was said about it being a JFK conspiracy, only that he was also caught up in it and did lose his life after threatening to expose the cabal. Without doubt, that goes against the grain for you but please do try to keep with what is happening.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Obviously you have problems comprehending the video and what it reveals. Nothing was said about it being a JFK conspiracy, only that he was also caught up in it and did lose his life after threatening to expose the cabal. Without doubt, that goes against the grain for you but please do try to keep with what is happening.
    I was responding to the post directly above mine....keep up...I know it's hard sometimes for you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    I was responding to the post directly above mine....keep up...I know it's hard sometimes for you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app
    Regardless, the post still applies!