Kavanaugh Doesn’t Have the Temperment or For the SCOTUS - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kavanaugh Doesn’t Have the Temperment or For the SCOTUS

1. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Every single seat of power within government is held by enemies to the Constitution. If Americans were honest with themselves (as if), it would be as plain to them as the nose on their faces. It's an indisputable fact that the Constitution was completely destroyed during the War of Northern Aggression, and that no real attempt (either by government or The People) has been launched to recover it. The Constitution has been an antiquity of American life for over 150 years. Saying that the Constitution still has meaning as a protector of The People's liberties is like saying that Tutankhamun still rules Egypt.

It can both be true that Kavanaugh has been treated horrendously by the Dems, media and radical leftists of the country, and that he would/will continue pissing on the Constitution like all of his predecessors have done before him if confirmed. This has all been Kabuki Theater, brought to America by her citizens' own unwaking slumber. Anyone who is surprised or disgusted by the spectacle taking place over the last few weeks wasn't paying attention for last many decades, even centuries. The destruction of the Constitution is what this country has been doing as a normal way of life since before the ink dried on the 34 signatories to it. Every single person active or lurking on this forum has grown up with a completely usurped and corrupted Constitution affecting, even ruling, their lives. The America happening right in front of our eyes now is the same America that the slumbering masses demand that the awakened minority love, revere and respect. That is truly the surprising and disgusting aspect of what's happening in America to me.

Blues
    Right on, Blues, you nail it again.

It’s not left versus right, it’s liberty versus tyranny.

You know, I read OPS’s responses, he’s the perfect example of the folks who let this happen. He’s more concerned about TV shows and letters of recommendation by this corrupt government than he is about the list of 10.

Too bad these justices and politicians don’t crap on the rest of the Constitution while honoring the Bill of Rights. If they did, we’d be on the right track.

OPS, if I could change anything, it would be that voters DO have a brain, and read/understand natural rights; neither of which you even remotely comprehend.

I correct my 5th sentence:
    As far as the law professors across the country go, the American Bar Association has given him 2 letters of outstanding commendation, the highest item that any Judge can receive for their outstanding work as a judge.
    To XD:
    As far as fact's matter; show me where any on my items in my post to this subject matter here are wrong.
    How about other than being a negative person who just adds your 2 cents to other peoples postings all the time on this web site and doesn't enter any inputs for everyone to read, how about posting something useful and original for everyone here, other than being just a pain all of the time.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Right on, Blues, you nail it again.

It’s not left versus right, it’s liberty versus tyranny.

You know, I read OPS’s responses, he’s the perfect example of the folks who let this happen. He’s more concerned about TV shows and letters of recommendation by this corrupt government than he is about the list of 10.

Too bad these justices and politicians don’t crap on the rest of the Constitution while honoring the Bill of Rights. If they did, we’d be on the right track.

OPS, if I could change anything, it would be that voters DO have a brain, and read/understand natural rights; neither of which you even remotely comprehend.
    Yes voters do have a brain, that's how Trump became President and because of all of this Democrat BS concerning this Kavanaugh case the current ratings against the Democrats are going down the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I correct my 5th sentence:
    As far as the law professors across the country go, the American Bar Association has given him 2 letters of outstanding commendation, the highest item that any Judge can receive for their outstanding work as a judge.
    To XD:
    As far as fact's matter; show me where any on my items in my post to this subject matter here are wrong.
    How about other than being a negative person who just adds your 2 cents to other peoples postings all the time on this web site and doesn't enter any inputs for everyone to read, how about posting something useful and original for everyone here, other than being just a pain all of the time.
    Just pointing out the absurdity and hypocrisy of you making the statement that facts matter.

Calling out a liar for their lies is useful. Are you still ignoring the fact you started a thread as factual based on crap your found on a satire site? I suspect you actually believed that the CIA had a drug lab, which demonstrates you delusional views and complete lack of rational thought for basically everything.

So for other users here, here is some very useful information. Ops is a habitual liar, and when it is proven with verifiable facts, he lacks the personal integrity to admit to his lies, or simply does not respond to challenges to his lies. His most recent can be found in this thread -----> https://www.usacarry.com/forums/poli...tml#post647188 one his many such as his past lies such as.......

• Seattle Seahawks player burns American Flag in locker room.
    • McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy, and an attack on the other side of the planet from his duty station.
    • Anthony Bourdain murdered by Hillary to silence him about her involvement in pedophilia
    • Child's skull found on Clinton property during sex trafficking and pedophilia raid.
    • Room full of servers destroyed in fire at Clinton home as agents with warrants were en route
    • Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's Clinton's biological father
    • Hillary flew to Russia in the middle to the night to elude arrest
    • Hillary had rock stars Chris Cornell murdered to silence him about her involvement in cocaine trafficking and a pedophilia ring.
    • Trump sends Feds to raid muslim compound in NY state, but it was actually a citizen arrested for shoplifting.
    • Jade Helm military exercise was the preparation for Martial Law which would occur in the summer of 2015

Liars are the pond scum of humanity and deserve no respect.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    His behavior might be fine if he was a retired enlisted man, raging from his bunker in VA, and spewing lies and conspiracy theories refusing to even be man enough to own up to his proven lies.

But for a SCOTUS justice he falls way short of the mark, and many other judges have pointed this out.

Nearly 1000 (and growing) Law Profs Say Kavanaugh Lacks 'Judicial Temperament,' in Letter to Senate
    Close to 1,000 law professors across the country have signed a letter to the U.S. Senate stating that Brett Kavanaugh lacks the “judicial temperament” necessary for a seat on the U.S. Supreme Court.

“We regret that we feel compelled to write to you to provide our views that at the Senate hearings on Thursday, September 27, 2018, the Honorable Brett Kavanaugh displayed a lack of judicial temperament that would be disqualifying for any court, and certainly for elevation to the highest court of this land,” the letter reads.
    And 98% of those professors are extremely liberal. Consider the source they always say.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by raven5 View Post
    And 98% of those professors are extremely liberal. Consider the source they always say.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    You are aware that Kavanaugh is also a Harvard Law Professor, or was until the just dumped him based on his lack of judicial temperament?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Yes voters do have a brain, that's how Trump became President and because of all of this Democrat BS concerning this Kavanaugh case the current ratings against the Democrats are going down the toilet.
    As with every change of party in power, there is no toilet where the outgoing party's failed policies and constitutional usurpations get flushed down and remain gone forever. It's tantamount to your computer's Recycle Bin. When TPTB say it's time for leftist leadership, leftist leadership will get their turn again. Meanwhile, the Republicans who have been allowed to wield power during this cycle will change nothing that is already "settled law" because five people wearing black robes said it is. "Shall not be infringed" ain't never coming back, not at the hands of Republicans, and certainly not at the hand of Democrats. Roe v Wade is here to stay. The degradation of First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Ninth and Tenth Amendment protections will never be cured by your phony "textualist," originalist, or constitutionalist justices or Republican legislators.

Everything in politics is cyclical, and therefore, temporary. There is nothing Trump can do in the next 2 to 6 years, or Kavanaugh can do in his entire lifetime going forward, to resuscitate the Constitution that has already been dead and buried for more than a century.

You wish there were real differences between the parties, but history and the clear vision of the state of the State proves there simply aren't. The steady march towards authoritarian rule progresses unabated. Dems ain't goin' down the toilet, they're just regrouping for the next assault on individual liberty, and when they win it and Repulicrats are relegated to Second Fiddle, they will do the exact same thing. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

The above comes out of my own mind. It's definitely not satire. Please refrain from posting a response from a satire site to try to counter it. Try instead opening your mind and eyes to the objective realities of what America has devolved to. Consider this free education my gift to you.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You are aware that Kavanaugh is also a Harvard Law Professor, or was until the just dumped him based on his lack of judicial temperament?
    Well I guess that makes him the 2% that isn't a raving left wing liberal.

10. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Well I guess that makes him the 2% that isn't a raving left wing liberal.
    Oh he's raving all right. I guess you missed his crybaby rant?

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    Oh he's raving all right. I guess you missed his crybaby rant?

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app
    OK, then what would you have done if you were in his shoes, having proven false accusations levied against you, seeing your outstanding 30 year career called into question and everything in your future in the balance?
    No man with a spine would stand for that and if you wouldn’t do the same, then that tells everyone where your spine in located.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast