Kavanaugh Doesn’t Have the Temperment or For the SCOTUS - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kavanaugh Doesn’t Have the Temperment or For the SCOTUS

1. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    OK, then what would you have done if you were in his shoes, having proven false accusations levied against you, seeing your outstanding 30 year career called into question and everything in your future in the balance?
    No man with a spine would stand for that and if you wouldn’t do the same, then that tells everyone where your spine in located.
    I would have given a more measured & dignified response than Blackout Brett did. You can respond in a forceful manner without resorting to.petty partisan attacks and crying like a 6 year old boy. Blackout Brett on the other hand destroyed whatever shreds of credibility or pretensions to impartiality he might have had. And 600+ actual law professors & judges including conservatives agree with me. He's just a bad judge.

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    I would have given a more measured & dignified response than Blackout Brett did. You can respond in a forceful manner without resorting to.petty partisan attacks and crying like a 6 year old boy. Blackout Brett on the other hand destroyed whatever shreds of credibility or pretensions to impartiality he might have had. And 600+ actual law professors & judges including conservatives agree with me. He's just a bad judge.

I call BS to you, if you had a spine and was seeing everything you worked for over the last 30 years and your future in question, you would have made a statement just like he did, oh and by the way, I watched his entire statement and never once say him cry, yes he came close, but he held in and continued to hold it together to finish his statement.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    OK, then what would you have done if you were in his shoes, having proven false accusations levied against you, seeing your outstanding 30 year career called into question and everything in your future in the balance?
    No man with a spine would stand for that and if you wouldn’t do the same, then that tells everyone where your spine in located.
    How the hell would you know about a spine, you clearly don't have one or your would show some spine and own up to your many lies.

Clearly demonstrated in your apparent hope that your latest lie will die quietly as you continue to ignore the fact you got suckered in by a headline from a site with the following disclaimer on the page you linked to.
    "World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.".

Here is your chance to demonstrate this spine, follow this link to the thread and show some spine ------> https://www.usacarry.com/forums/poli...tml#post647233 ....... or not
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

5. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I call BS to you, if you had a spine and was seeing everything you worked for over the last 30 years and your future in question, you would have made a statement just like he did, oh and by the way, I watched his entire statement and never once say him cry, yes he came close, but he held in and continued to hold it together to finish his statement.
    You dont know me....but a coked out baboon would have given a better response than he did. Judges are supposed to be above the fray....period. he failed.

Congratulations Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Judge Kavanaugh has a lot of detractors who are butt hurt about his appointment to SCOTUS, opining that he is not qualified for the position, and shouldn't be seated. Too late, he has been sworn in and will be in court Tuesday. So far no one has given a valid reason for defeating him, even after the most vile and contemptuous excuse for a fair hearing concerning his qualifications by the Democrats. There are a lot of expressions of opinions on here by us all, many against him, many for him. All we have here is difference of opinions, by people who base their opinions only on their personal feelings, not from in depth study into the judge and only what someone else says being taken for the absolute truth

There is a lot of complaint about the First and Fourth Amendments, there again from our own interpretations of how they are being violated, and interpretations of the Patriot Act. Yes, there are some infractions but, when the Act was written, does anyone remember what has just happened to the country? It was a knee-jerk reaction intended to protect the nation and a lot of people went along with it, not seeing how it could/would be used in the future. There has been plenty of time to amend the Act over the years but apparently there was no interest in doing so. Whose fault is that? Not Kavanaugh, but you are trying to blame him. How do you know how he will react if, and when, the time comes to correct it. Only speculation by either side.

Kavanaugh is being judged on his temperament based on his emotions at the hearing. Have any of you ever been so mad you have teared up. I have and, if you are truthful, some others have also. After being confronted by Sen. Leahy, Kavanaugh confronted him directly about what was happening which shut him up. The man has balls, more so than those questioning him, and his critics.

Considering the abuse being levied on him, I believe Kavanaugh gave an admirable response in which he was not overly forceful but responded with feelings, not as a mindless robot. And, the 600+ judges and law professors who are so critical of him, what are their claims to fame and what would their collective intellect say if another 600+ people disputed their claims? Maybe their comments are from jealousy. They weren't selected. Let's face it, we are down to BS statements, expressing our own beliefs, and will never actually agree with one another. At least wait and see what he is like before sticking our feet in our mouths.

OG, it is his record as a judge, not a teenager that should worry everyone. He supported the NSA's collecting data on every single person phone calls, supported torture, believes any citizen can be declared an enemy combative and locked up without due process (lawyers and a trial).

He has taken a very government biased view ruling that some illegal searches (stop and frisk) did not violate the 4th amendment. While 2 other judges on the D.C. Circuit court did agree it violated the 4th. What this means, were it to come before the Supreme Court, and upheld by the SCOTUS, is that any cop could stop any person and open their clothing to search them without warrant or cause.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

9. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Congratulations Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
    So much for justice.-fb_img_1538918784876.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    So much for justice.-fb_img_1538918784876.jpeg

The FBI Just Revealed This Jaw Dropping Finding About Brett Kavanaugh.
    The FBI completed their investigation into Brett Kavanaugh.
    They sent their findings to the Senate.
    And the FBI report revealed this jaw dropping fact about Brett Kavanaugh.
    What Is In The FBI Report?
    The Wall Street Journal exclusively reported that the White House said the FBI found no evidence to back up the claims against Kavanaugh.
    The Journal reports:
    The White House has found no corroboration of the allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after examining interview reports from the FBI’s latest probe into the judge’s background, according to people familiar with the matter.
    It was unclear whether the White House, which for weeks has raised doubts about the allegations, had completed its review of the FBI interview reports.
    Still, the White House’s conclusions from the report aren’t definitive at this point in the confirmation process. Senators who will decide Mr. Kavanaugh’s fate are set to review the findings on Thursday, and some of them may draw different conclusions.
    Read More: https://www.americanpatriotdaily.com...ett-kavanaugh/
    My Thoughts:
    FBI confirms there isn’t any confirmed accusations against Kavanaugh, so much for your BS meme.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    My Thoughts:
    FBI confirms there isn’t any confirmed accusations against Kavanaugh, so much for your BS meme.
    Why is the meme BS? It can't be because it is a meme, as you have posted a tsunami of memes in the past week.

Perhaps because it ask a question you can't answer?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast