Kavanaugh Doesn’t Have the Temperment or For the SCOTUS
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Kavanaugh Doesn’t Have the Temperment or For the SCOTUS

  1. #1

    Kavanaugh Doesn’t Have the Temperment or For the SCOTUS

    He’s not only emotional, but he’s also downright nasty. His politically-biased and prepared rant proves that this man can’t be objective. Who in their right mind would attack the Clintons during their own confirmation hearing? His attacking of Democrat senators was completely out of order. Should he manage to be confirmed, we can be sure that politics will always drive his decisions.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/brett-kav...001919145.html
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

  2.   
  3. #2
    If you knew you were innocent of the crimes you have been accused of, what would be your actions be to deny those unfounded allegations, which we have found out today when the FBI came back and said that all of the people that the accuser has said were there during the sexual incident either said they weren't there or Ford was lying about everything she said.
    .
    That gives credence to why Kavanaugh was so pissed and if you were honest about this, you would have been as pissed as he was, seeing his whole career of 33 years going down the crapper.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    He’s not only emotional, but he’s also downright nasty. His politically-biased and prepared rant proves that this man can’t be objective. Who in their right mind would attack the Clintons during their own confirmation hearing? His attacking of Democrat senators was completely out of order. Should he manage to be confirmed, we can be sure that politics will always drive his decisions.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/brett-kav...001919145.html
    Apparently you watched a hearing different from everyone else. Not only is he competent but the only nasty occurrence was the way the Democrats treated him. The only thing we can be sure of is that you are whizzing in the wind..again. I heard a phrase that describes Kavanaugh. "This animal is very dangerous. It defends itself when attacked." He did an admirable job defending himself from the misconduct and malfeasance by a group of Democratic senators who, acting upon unverifiable lies, tried to crucify a man who has served honorably as a Federal judge, all in the name of politics. Not only has Kavanaugh suffered but also Dr. Ford, whose tale has been flushed down the toilet. However, her embarrassment and dubious tale falling through will be soothed by the donations of over $1,000,000 in GoFundMe accounts. Things won't be all bad for her.

    Now, will the Democrats investigate the other tales floating around up there about Democratic sexual misconduct? I hope you don't try to hold your breath until they do.

    BTW, if a group of people were trying to destroy you, wouldn't you become very irate and emotional also? Bet you would!

  5. #4
    You know what would qualify as an epic moment? Letting Clarence Thomas swear in Brett Kavanaugh.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If you knew you were innocent of the crimes you have been accused of, what would be your actions be to deny those unfounded allegations, which we have found out today when the FBI came back and said that all of the people that the accuser has said were there during the sexual incident either said they weren't there or Ford was lying about everything she said.
    .
    That gives credence to why Kavanaugh was so pissed and if you were honest about this, you would have been as pissed as he was, seeing his whole career of 33 years going down the crapper.
    His behavior might be fine if he was a retired enlisted man, raging from his bunker in VA, and spewing lies and conspiracy theories refusing to even be man enough to own up to his proven lies.

    But for a SCOTUS justice he falls way short of the mark, and many other judges have pointed this out.

    Nearly 1000 (and growing) Law Profs Say Kavanaugh Lacks 'Judicial Temperament,' in Letter to Senate
    Close to 1,000 law professors across the country have signed a letter to the U.S. Senate stating that Brett Kavanaugh lacks the “judicial temperament” necessary for a seat on the U.S. Supreme Court.

    “We regret that we feel compelled to write to you to provide our views that at the Senate hearings on Thursday, September 27, 2018, the Honorable Brett Kavanaugh displayed a lack of judicial temperament that would be disqualifying for any court, and certainly for elevation to the highest court of this land,” the letter reads.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. Kavanaugh is an ENEMY to the Constitution:



  8. Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Kavanaugh is an ENEMY to the Constitution:


    +1

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Kavanaugh is an ENEMY to the Constitution:


    Every single seat of power within government is held by enemies to the Constitution. If Americans were honest with themselves (as if), it would be as plain to them as the nose on their faces. It's an indisputable fact that the Constitution was completely destroyed during the War of Northern Aggression, and that no real attempt (either by government or The People) has been launched to recover it. The Constitution has been an antiquity of American life for over 150 years. Saying that the Constitution still has meaning as a protector of The People's liberties is like saying that Tutankhamun still rules Egypt.

    It can both be true that Kavanaugh has been treated horrendously by the Dems, media and radical leftists of the country, and that he would/will continue pissing on the Constitution like all of his predecessors have done before him if confirmed. This has all been Kabuki Theater, brought to America by her citizens' own unwaking slumber. Anyone who is surprised or disgusted by the spectacle taking place over the last few weeks wasn't paying attention for last many decades, even centuries. The destruction of the Constitution is what this country has been doing as a normal way of life since before the ink dried on the 34 signatories to it. Every single person active or lurking on this forum has grown up with a completely usurped and corrupted Constitution affecting, even ruling, their lives. The America happening right in front of our eyes now is the same America that the slumbering masses demand that the awakened minority love, revere and respect. That is truly the surprising and disgusting aspect of what's happening in America to me.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    His behavior might be fine if he was a retired enlisted man, raging from his bunker in VA, and spewing lies and conspiracy theories refusing to even be man enough to own up to his proven lies.

    But for a SCOTUS justice he falls way short of the mark, and many other judges have pointed this out.

    Nearly 1000 (and growing) Law Profs Say Kavanaugh Lacks 'Judicial Temperament,' in Letter to Senate
    Close to 1,000 law professors across the country have signed a letter to the U.S. Senate stating that Brett Kavanaugh lacks the “judicial temperament” necessary for a seat on the U.S. Supreme Court.

    “We regret that we feel compelled to write to you to provide our views that at the Senate hearings on Thursday, September 27, 2018, the Honorable Brett Kavanaugh displayed a lack of judicial temperament that would be disqualifying for any court, and certainly for elevation to the highest court of this land,” the letter reads.
    Judge Kavanaugh’s behavior rebutting his accusations is exactly what any sane person would do that was unjustly accused of items that would ruin their lives and besmirch their reputation that was built up for the past 30 years.
    .
    Wouldn’t anyone exercise the same feelings towards these items like Kavanaugh did, and if you wouldn’t your either a liar or not man enough to refute those accusations.
    .
    Just think how Feinstein refused to disclose Ford’s letter to the committee for over 45 days and only after the committee couldn’t show anything from Kavanaugh’s 30 year judicial back ground to block him they pulled out Fords letter and with that, Ford never wanted her name to be disclosed and everything could have been taken care of if Feinstein would have forwarded her letter to the committee when she first received it. That action by Feinstein was not only underhanded but proves that politics entered into this confirmation where it shouldn’t have.
    .
    Facts matter, fairness matters and seeing that all of the people who have been given to back up Ford’s and others claims have come back saying not only were they not there but all of the accusations by them were outright lies.
    .
    As far as the law professors across the country go, the national governing law review has given him 2 letters of outstanding commendation, the highest item that any Judge can receive for their outstanding work as a judge.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Judge Kavanaugh’s behavior rebutting his accusations is exactly what any sane person would do that was unjustly accused of items that would ruin their lives and besmirch their reputation that was built up for the past 30 years.
    .
    Wouldn’t anyone exercise the same feelings towards these items like Kavanaugh did, and if you wouldn’t your either a liar or not man enough to refute those accusations.
    .
    Just think how Feinstein refused to disclose Ford’s letter to the committee for over 45 days and only after the committee couldn’t show anything from Kavanaugh’s 30 year judicial back ground to block him they pulled out Fords letter and with that, Ford never wanted her name to be disclosed and everything could have been taken care of if Feinstein would have forwarded her letter to the committee when she first received it. That action by Feinstein was not only underhanded but proves that politics entered into this confirmation where it shouldn’t have.
    .
    Facts matter, fairness matters and seeing that all of the people who have been given to back up Ford’s and others claims have come back saying not only were they not there but all of the accusations by them were outright lies.
    .
    As far as the law professors across the country go, the national governing law review has given him 2 letters of outstanding commendation, the highest item that any Judge can receive for their outstanding work as a judge.
    Oh wow, you saying facts matter.

    I really wonder if you even see the irony of you making that statement.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast