Haiti had another earthquake
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Haiti had another earthquake

Haiti had another earthquake

I wonder how long it will take for Bill Clinton to get down there and put untold millions of cash donations for them into his Clinton Foundation bank account.
    It worked the last time didn’t it?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I fully expected to find that you accused her of causing the earthquake when I saw the title.

After all you have insinuated to directly accusing the Clinton's of having about 50 people murdered.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I fully expected to find that you accused her of causing the earthquake when I saw the title.

After all you have insinuated to directly accusing the Clinton's of having about 50 people murdered.
    If you can, just look up the percentage of close people associated with the Clintons and the number of them that have been found dead under mysterious circumstances.
    The statistics are wild, that the large number of them connected to the Clinton’s end up dead and a lot of them were stated to have committed suicide, case in point, Vince Foster, he had two gunshot wounds one into the back of his head through his mouth and one in his neck that were seen by medical people who were at the site of his death and he had just scheduled a leave of absence from the Whitehouse for a family trip.
    Now have you ever heard of someone killing themselves by shooting themselves two times?
    Vince Foster 'suicide' shocker: 2nd wound documented
    Prosecutor saw photos of Clinton attorney with possible 'bullet hole' in neck
    Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2016/02/vince-fo...ceXOG8kmh6O.99
    There are just too many coincidences of dead people surrounding the Clintons.
    Also concerning Haiti and the Clintons.
    Haitian Government Says Clinton Foundation Stole Billions in Disaster Aid!
    There was $14.3 billion given to the Clinton Foundation for Haiti relief after the devastating 2010 earthquake. Only 2% of that money found its way to the Haitian people in actual relief. Where is the other $14 billion?
    Bernard Sansaricq, who was the Senate president of Haiti at the time says Bill and Hillary Clinton STOLE it! Judicial Watch has uncovered evidence proving that to be true!
    So when do we see these two in orange jump-suits?
    From Judicial Watch
    The new Abedin emails also reveal four instances in which Clinton’s then- scheduler Lona Valmoro forwarded the former secretary of state’s detailed daily schedule to top Clinton Foundation officials. In each case, those who received the schedules included Bill Clinton’s personal scheduler and Foundation aide Terry Krinvic, Justin Cooper, a then-aide to President Clinton who helped manage Hillary Clinton’s unsecure email system, and Clinton Foundation director Doug Band.
    The Abedin emails contain information sent from Clinton’s unsecured [email protected] account in which she reminds an aide that she is to have a talk with New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand on “cybersecurity” and a reference to a “HRC Support Network”:
    Subject: Call list and HRC Support Network
    On January 17, 2010, five days after the massive Haitian earthquake, former Bill Clinton aide Justin Cooper emails Hillary Clinton’s then- deputy chiefs of staff, Jake Sullivan and Huma Abedin, to ask if they can do a conference call to discuss Haiti. Clinton Foundation officials Laura Graham and Doug Band are also provided the call-in information for the conference call. (Author Peter Schweizer would later describe in his book “Clinton Cash” how the Obama administration, during Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, allowed hundreds of millions of dollars in U.S. taxpayer-funded reconstruction contracts for Haiti to flow through the Clinton Foundation.)
    In this video, Bernard Sansaricq, former Senate president of Haiti, exposes the obscene Clinton corruption that saw a reported $6 billion in relief aid, intended for direct assistance to the 2010 Haitian earthquake victims, and for which Bill Clinton was responsible, practically disappear, less than 2% reaching the Haitian government.
    Video:
    Said Mr. Sansaricq, “Not even 2% of that money went back to Haiti. So, Mr. Trump, we are asking you, begging you, the Haitian community will side with you if one day you ask Hillary Clinton publicly to disclose the audit of all of the money they have stolen from Haiti in 2010 after the earthquake. (wild applause) Haiti is a very poor country. Haiti needs defenders. You said you would champion our cause. We welcome you sir and we will work with you. But please, ask publicly Hillary Clinton, during your next debate, to publish the audit of all the money they have stolen from Haiti.”
    In an update less than a month later, Sansaricq calculated the missing money that went from donors through the Clinton Foundation at $14.3 billion, less than 2% of which actually made it relieve the suffering in Haiti.
    Where is the other $14 billion, Bill and Hillary? In offshore bank accounts, I’m sure. What we do know is that it did not get to the desperate people of Haiti.
    Yes, the same Bill and Hillary who claim they left the White House broke.
    My Thoughts:
    Sure sounds like a direct case of fraud to me.

According to Ops, the Clinton's are responsible for the death of the following people, and I am sure I have missed many that Ops has insinuated or directly accuse the Cliinton's of murdering, often disguised as a suicide.
    1. Anthony Bourdain
    2. Chris Cornell
    3. Chester Bennington
    4. Christopher Steele
    5. Klaus Eberwein
    6. Juerta Gomez
    7. Dr. Dean Lorich
    8. Joseph Mifsud
    9. Donna Brazile (fears Clintons will have her killed)
    10. John F Kennedy Jr.
    11. Seth Rich
    12. Julian Assange
    13. Anthony Scalia
    14. James McDougal
    15. Mary Mahoney
    16. Vince Foster
    17. Ron Brown
    18. C. Victor Raiser, II
    19. Paul Tulley
    20. Ed Willey
    21. Jerry Parks
    22. James Bunch
    23. James Wilson
    24. Kathy Ferguson
    25. Bill Shelton
    26. Gandy Baugh
    27. Florence Martin
    28. Suzanne Coleman
    29. Paula Grober
    30. Danny Casolaro
    31. Paul Wilcher
    32. Jon Parnell Walker
    33. Barbara Wise
    34. Charles Meissner
    35. Dr. Stanley Heard
    36. Barry Seal
    37. Stanley Huggins
    38. Hershell Friday
    39. Kevin Ives
    40. Don Henry
    41. Keith Coney
    42. Keith McMaskle
    43. Gregory Collins
    44. Jeff Rhodes
    45. James Milan
    46. Jordan Kettleson
    47. Richard Winters
    48. Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
    49. Captain Scott J . Reynolds
    50. Sgt. Brian Hanley
    51. Sgt. Tim Sabel
    52. Major General William Robertson
    53. Col. William Densberger
    54. Col. Robert Kelly
    55. Spec. Gary Rhodes
    56. Steve Willis
    57. Robert Williams
    58. Conway LeBleu
    59. Todd McKeehan

Any one else Ops.... I'm sure I missed some..... Do you have any evidence to support this list, or it this just 59 more lies?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    According to Ops, the Clinton's are responsible for the death of the following people, and I am sure I have missed many that Ops has insinuated or directly accuse the Cliinton's of murdering, often disguised as a suicide.
    1. Anthony Bourdain
    2. Chris Cornell
    3. Chester Bennington
    4. Christopher Steele
    5. Klaus Eberwein
    6. Juerta Gomez
    7. Dr. Dean Lorich
    8. Joseph Mifsud
    10. John F Kennedy Jr.
    11. Seth Rich
    12. Julian Assange
    13. Anthony Scalia
    14. James McDougal
    15. Mary Mahoney
    16. Vince Foster
    17. Ron Brown
    18. C. Victor Raiser, II
    19. Paul Tulley
    20. Ed Willey
    21. Jerry Parks
    22. James Bunch
    23. James Wilson
    24. Kathy Ferguson
    25. Bill Shelton
    26. Gandy Baugh
    27. Florence Martin
    28. Suzanne Coleman
    29. Paula Grober
    30. Danny Casolaro
    31. Paul Wilcher
    32. Jon Parnell Walker
    33. Barbara Wise
    34. Charles Meissner
    35. Dr. Stanley Heard
    36. Barry Seal
    37. Stanley Huggins
    38. Hershell Friday
    39. Kevin Ives
    40. Don Henry
    41. Keith Coney
    42. Keith McMaskle
    43. Gregory Collins
    44. Jeff Rhodes
    45. James Milan
    46. Jordan Kettleson
    47. Richard Winters
    50. Sgt. Brian Hanley
    51. Sgt. Tim Sabel
    54. Col. Robert Kelly
    55. Spec. Gary Rhodes
    56. Steve Willis
    57. Robert Williams
    58. Conway LeBleu
    59. Todd McKeehan

Any one else Ops.... I'm sure I missed some..... Do you have any evidence to support this list, or it this just 59 more lies?
    59 more lies.

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    1. Anthony Bourdain
    2. Chris Cornell
    3. Chester Bennington
    4. Christopher Steele
    5. Klaus Eberwein
    6. Juerta Gomez
    7. Dr. Dean Lorich
    8. Joseph Mifsud
    10. John F Kennedy Jr.
    11. Seth Rich
    12. Julian Assange
    13. Anthony Scalia
    14. James McDougal
    15. Mary Mahoney
    16. Vince Foster
    17. Ron Brown
    18. C. Victor Raiser, II
    19. Paul Tulley
    20. Ed Willey
    21. Jerry Parks
    22. James Bunch
    23. James Wilson
    24. Kathy Ferguson
    25. Bill Shelton
    26. Gandy Baugh
    27. Florence Martin
    28. Suzanne Coleman
    29. Paula Grober
    30. Danny Casolaro
    31. Paul Wilcher
    32. Jon Parnell Walker
    33. Barbara Wise
    34. Charles Meissner
    35. Dr. Stanley Heard
    36. Barry Seal
    37. Stanley Huggins
    38. Hershell Friday
    39. Kevin Ives
    40. Don Henry
    41. Keith Coney
    42. Keith McMaskle
    43. Gregory Collins
    44. Jeff Rhodes
    45. James Milan
    46. Jordan Kettleson
    47. Richard Winters
    50. Sgt. Brian Hanley
    51. Sgt. Tim Sabel
    54. Col. Robert Kelly
    55. Spec. Gary Rhodes
    56. Steve Willis
    57. Robert Williams
    58. Conway LeBleu
    59. Todd McKeehan

If you can, just look up the percentage of close people associated with the Clintons and the number of them that have been found dead under mysterious circumstances.

8. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Why not compare the ratio of green vs purple crayons in my kids crayon box. It would be as relevant. Correlation does not equal causation here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app

Nice spin with the crayons, but that doesn't count where the number of Clinton people wind up dead are astronomical percentage wise.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    A cat can have her kittens in an oven, but that don't make them biscuits.

People died in the earthquake that hit Haiti. People were severely injured and many people lost everything. The human suffering resulting from that earthquake is horrific.

Kinda puts the above discussion into perspective doesn't it?
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast