Why Didnít Democrats Call For An Investigation Into Barack Obamaís High School crimes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Didnít Democrats Call For An Investigation Into Barack Obamaís High School crimes

1. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    One question, are you better off now than you were two years ago?
    OPS,

No, I am not better off now than last year, 2 years ago or 5.

I keep a ledger and a tight budget. I do not falsely claim to be an intelligent conservative.

My spending habits are pretty much the same, have been most of my life. But the amount going out the door increases all of the time, thus less savings and less for what I need. My health care insurance cost is beyond out of hand, the REPUBS were slick enough to pull a repeal and replace or whatever they call it instead of eliminating obamney-care altogether and return to a full out free market. Gas prices are high, taxes go to the same road repairs time after time, etc. all while potholes screw with my front end. Instead of concrete roads at half the price they keep putting in pavement. I made a presentation to the city concerning drastic savings cost of concrete roads but they refuse and keep no-bidding contracts out to their friends. Cops are pulling people including me over at an *all time high* to raise revenue. Going 1 mph over gets you a ticket, it is cheaper to pay the extortion than miss a day of work to fight it. I NEVER had this problem for decades until this police state.

Even at the airport I am constantly harassed, I am told that I have exactly 3 minutes to pick up a passenger and load my car up or I have to leave. I do tell them to SCREW OFF and they DO leave but it's the point that I even have to defend myself and can't be left alone.

NO. I am NOT better off than last year, 2 years ago or 10. Financially or otherwise. But you prolly didn't want to hear that.

I feel for everyone who are trapped under Obamacare, the increased monthly & deductibles are outrageous, Hell some states are having a 118% increase. but we can all blame the Rino McCain for it staying. The idea of having a $15,000 yearly deductible and having to pay it first before any assistance kicks in is repulsive.
    Thank goodness Trump was able to stop the mandatory payments for people who don't take Obamacare.
    I hear you, having been in the Navy for 20 years, I know what it's like to scrape by with a family living off the local economy, it sucks.
    I'm sorry you don't feel that your better off now than you were 5 years ago, but it's hard not to see the positive items with the economy, 401K's and businesses and job's coming back here, since Trump took over.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12