Why Didnít Democrats Call For An Investigation Into Barack Obamaís High School crimes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Didnít Democrats Call For An Investigation Into Barack Obamaís High School crimes

Why Didnít Democrats Call For An Investigation Into Barack Obamaís High School crimes

Why Didnít Democrats Call For An Investigation Into Barack Obamaís Confessed High School Crimes?
    Hypocrisy is often glaring when we see it in DC.
    It occurs so often on both sides of the aisle that it is truly hard to keep up with at times.
    However, we have seen recently in attacks on Judge Brett Kavanaugh with unsubstantiated allegations of sexual assault over 35 years ago in high school by a woman that clearly has neurological problems and is not credible.
    Democrats have stood by her and said they believe her and want a full investigation into the matter despite the fact that any reasonable prosecutor would never take Christine Fordís case, which is probably why she went to a newspaper and politicians rather than law enforcement.
    However, where were these Democrats in 2007, when then-presidential hopeful, albeit an unconstitutional one, Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah went on record to state that when he was in high school he used drugs and apparently was involved in underage drinking, both criminal acts?
    Read More:
    https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/why-d...school-crimes/
    My Thoughts:
    Excellent question for the Democrats.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Because you were too distracted by e-mails and 4 dead people in Libya. Oh, and we don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    Because you were too distracted by e-mails and 4 dead people in Libya. Oh, and we don't care.
    What's wrong, can't admit that Obama was guilty and he said so in his own book? If it's good for one it should be good for the other.

5. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    What's wrong, can't admit that Obama was guilty and he said so in his own book? If it's good for one it should be good for the other.
    He's gone & we don't care.

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app

Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    He's gone & we don't care.

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app
    Being willing to ignore behavior from one while excoriating the other for doing the same thing is a perfect example of hypocritical selective moral outrage.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

7. Says the man who thinks DJT can do no wrong. Look to the plank in thine own eye.

Says the man who thinks DJT can do no wrong. Look to the plank in thine own eye.
    If you are referring to me then you are not paying attention to my postings. I have said several times that I do not think Trump is the best man for the job of President but he was a hell of a lot better choice than Hillary.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    If you are referring to me then you are not paying attention to my postings. I have said several times that I do not think Trump is the best man for the job of President but he was a hell of a lot better choice than Hillary.
    Bikenut: You are not making sense now. Anyone with an IQ above zero knows that Trump was an infinitely better choice for POTUS than Hillary. However, the Left can not consider that without shattering all of their arguments. Even they know that.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Bikenut: You are not making sense now. Anyone with an IQ above zero knows that Trump was an infinitely better choice for POTUS than Hillary. However, the Left can not consider that without shattering all of their arguments. Even they know that.
    NAFTA 2.0 WHAT???
    $1.3T omnibus the worse spending bill in America's history
    east/west Berlin I mean mex/am wall
    Stop and Frisk ???
    kavanaugh who is ANTI 1st 4th and 5th Amend - OK, he's a rock solid deep state statist, along with obama who was the left's "constitutional expert".
    etc
    etc
    etc

At what point does one finally admit that both sides are big govt statists?

I'm a conservative and trust me when I tell you trump in no way shape or form represents me.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    NAFTA 2.0 WHAT???
    $1.3T omnibus the worse spending bill in America's history
    east/west Berlin I mean mex/am wall
    Stop and Frisk ???
    kavanaugh who is ANTI 1st 4th and 5th Amend - OK, he's a rock solid deep state statist, along with obama who was the left's "constitutional expert".
    etc
    etc
    etc

At what point does one finally admit that both sides are big govt statists?

I'm a conservative and trust me when I tell you trump in no way shape or form represents me.
    One question, are you better off now than you were two years ago?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast